It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA confirms biomedical devices are classified intelligence sources and methods

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
To: #####

I am writing to disclose continued unlawful acts by the intelligence community that are misaligned and causing sensitive information to be dispersed to unauthorized individuals. My name is Dave Larson. I was involved in early development of implantable neural prosthesis devices funded under the DARPA programs of Tony Tether and Col. Geoffrey Ling and the NIH programs of William Heetderks. These programs included unacknowledged Special Access Programs in which statutory reporting obligations to Congress were waived. In some of the contracts, there was a cross-cutting nexus that had defense and intelligence agencies looking to exploit the less than humanitarian applications of the technology. This program has used innocent civilians as research subjects since at least 1997. I submitted a FOIA request to the CIA to verify if the CIA is using the intellectual property of Alfred Mann, Second Sight LLC and Advanced Bionics as surveillance methods. I received a reply which I have uploaded here CIA FOIA

The CIA reply states that the CIA is in possession of such documents but will not release the materials stating that the CIA use of the intellectual property is currently and properly classified pursuant to an executive order and in the interest of national security and applies to CIA Director's statutory obligation not to disclose sources and methods.

Further, the FCC released materials under FOIA that show the FCC gave CIA contract personnel a experimental license, call sign WD2XLW, allowing them to interact with the implanted devices wirelessly using FCC regulated spectrum. The license is only good within U.S. borders confirming this is a domestic tool. The FCC said this license only allows for operation within a short range, but Intel Corp disputed the FCC's claim and submitted data showing that the WD2XLW license, even at only 1-milliwatt of power, was good for thousands of meters or many miles.

My involvement began in March of 1997 as a research subject and General Practice Physicians have removed some of the devices that were implanted under contract. Other devices were problematic and were not removed. The devices can't be located using clinical radiology and were recovered only after they became infected and inflamed. When I discovered innocent Americans were being mistreated as part of development efforts and I went to Congress, Hayden and Gerald Loeb started using the remaining residual devices in my person in retaliation and reprisal, and even continued this while I was confirmed by Secretary of State Deborah Bowen as a write-in candidate for the 2008 Presidential Primary election. These devices are capable of delivering substantial amounts of electrical current and the intellectual property also allows the devices to be used to deliver testosterone or any other pharmaceutical agent. Research papers in my possession discuss increased rage and promiscuity when testosterone was elevated by as much as 50x above normal. There is also a provision in the intellectual property that permits the abuse to occur in an automated closed loop mode that does not require active participation by Hayden or contract personnel.

Under the direction of former CIA Director Michael Hayden and Deputy Director Stephen Kappes, the CIA has used these biomedical sources and methods to engage in acts of torture and retaliation in reprisal for good faith based disclosures to Congress, has done so domestically, and is apparently getting a free pass on prosecution.... more larsonmedia.net

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This should read.
"CIA confirms whatever it says is classified, is classified, and if you don't like it you can die".

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I wish there were more honest people like this. i have one question, could you list all possible applications if this device.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I wonder if this invention has anything to do with the fiber-networks growing in people suffering from Morgellons syndrome?

from -www.larsonmedia.net...

"The Alfred Mann Foundation for Scientific Research ("AMF) sumits this amendment to Exhibit 2 of its application (FCC File No. 0255-EXPL-2004) (the "Application") for experimental authorization to test and develop a unique medical system (the "BION system") operating on radio frequencies ("RF") in the 216-225 MHz and 280-470 MHz frequency bands that can restore mobility and other functions to paralyzed limbs and organs. This amendment provides a more detailed description of the configuration and proposed experimental operation of the BION system.

(I wonder what happens when you activate this "Application" in a deceased person.. ie: a corpse???)

-

[edit on 18-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Interesting reading this is

Can you show us the copy of the contract that you had signed.

Also we would like to see any photos you may have of the devices that were removed from your body

I have a question for you

As I understand these devices can only be implanted onto a person with his consent. Why is the CIA then harrassing these people if they themselves volunteered for this?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

You know that is not a bad assessment. In my research on Morgellans, I do recall it said that the "fibers" do have a distinguishable electric signature...and that the signature is lost once removed from the body. In fact Morgellans has yet to be proven as a medical FACT yet due to the inability to prove a verifiable foreign entity. Do this article not say that the generally used detection devices we use do not detect these implants?...or something similar!

It will be interesting watching what may come out of this...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
DIVIDEBYZERO that makes very interesting reading.

In some of the contracts, there was a cross-cutting nexus that had defense and intelligence agencies looking to exploit the less than humanitarian applications of the technology. This program has used innocent civilians as research subjects since at least 1997

I am astounded, it's shares many aspects of the MKULTRA operation covert research on unsuspecting civilians with an aim of developing what exactly? Cyborgs

On another note Timothy McVeigh was rumoured to have been implanted with such a device uncorroborated ofcourse though the questions over his autopsy still goes on. What do the implants do, modify behaviours through drugs and electro-stimulation?

[edit on 18-2-2009 by nuisance value]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddymax

You know that is not a bad assessment. In my research on Morgellans, I do recall it said that the "fibers" do have a distinguishable electric signature...and that the signature is lost once removed from the body. In fact Morgellans has yet to be proven as a medical FACT yet due to the inability to prove a verifiable foreign entity. Do this article not say that the generally used detection devices we use do not detect these implants?...or something similar!

It will be interesting watching what may come out of this...

well you'd THIIINK that if the fiber-networks growing through morgellons sufferers WAS a CIA plan to use them as research subjects..
then the CIA would fully push the American Medical Association's board head to investigate and scientifically analyze these fibers and tell the media their findings and allow the criminal investigation to follow.. allowing the victims to sue the CIA and get some type of medical assistance and financial aid for their suffering right?

I mean that's what the CIA does right? they do secret tests on people then hope that it comes back to smack them in the rear right?

hmmmmmmmmmm

i mean the CIA wouldn't band with the AMA/CDC and ask them to call the victims delusional would they? that would mean that they'd get away with what they're supposedly doing.

that would be immoral.. reprehensible .. inexcusable..

yet... somehow.. strangely conducive to the success of their plight...

-

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Just looked up Colonel Geoffrey Ling it appears hes involved in battlefield healthcare, which is suspicious seen as what do neurological implants have to do with medical emergencies in Iraq.

Although Iraq would be the place to field test any implants.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuisance value

Just looked up Colonel Geoffrey Ling it appears hes involved in battlefield healthcare, which is suspicious seen as what do neurological implants have to do with medical emergencies in Iraq.

Although Iraq would be the place to field test any implants.

you could have many versions... ones that need an operation to install some major functionality..

or you could have versions where you just powder the air with the stuff and get biometric data going two ways from just a few chemtrails.

ONe thing to do to sort this out.. is get some people with morgellons.. to get together with someone who has a short wave radio.. or buy one themselves.. and experiment with transmitting those frequencies..

216-225 MHz and 280-470 MHz

and see if their violent muscle convulsions/spasms and crawling sensations they complain about start being extraordinarily exacerbated.

anyone on this board have a short wave radio willing to volunteer??

-

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

you could have many versions... ones that need an operation to install some major functionality..

or you could have versions where you just powder the air with the stuff and get biometric data going two ways from just a few chemtrails.

ONe thing to do to sort this out.. is get some people with morgellons.. to get together with someone who has a short wave radio.. or buy one themselves.. and experiment with transmitting those frequencies..

216-225 MHz and 280-470 MHz

and see if their violent muscle convulsions/spasms and crawling sensations they complain about start being extraordinarily exacerbated.

anyone on this board have a short wave radio willing to volunteer??

-

I can't say I know anything about Morgellons other than its a serious condition that needs more exposure so the people afflicted by it can get some proper help.

As I see it prevenge that idea makes sense, its well worth trying out. If no ones got a radio at hand you can always build one from a kit.

The other side of this is the use of the implant with actuated Multiple Personality Disorder in an attempt to bring out an alternative personality that is programmed to behave in a certain way or complete a task(manchurian candidate) as ideas go its as far out there as you can get.
Though if you consider Pavlovs Dogs and the conditioning reflex you can see how an implant could induce this conditioning. The implant may well be activated by an electric current, supplied externally by the 216-225 MHz and 280-470 MHz short wave radio frequency.

Either way the fact that this is a Special Access Program sets all the alarms off, if this was for rudimentary medical research why is it a SAP?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Where do the devices get their refills from for drugs delivered at 50X normal levels for extended periods of time?

Your descriptions are vague enough to avoid tripping BS detectors for obvious flaws, however the vagueness itself, is more than enough to trip a shockproof BS detector.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian
Where do the devices get their refills from for drugs delivered at 50X normal levels for extended periods of time?

Your descriptions are vague enough to avoid tripping BS detectors for obvious flaws, however the vagueness itself, is more than enough to trip a shockproof BS detector.

i think it's less of "delivering actual external drugs" .. buy more of "stimulating the natural "factories" .. of those hormones or peptides..

stimulating glands that produce those specific chemicals..

on demand.

need someone to go into a rage? up the stimulation of the glands that produces testosterone..and adrenaline.. etc..

want them passive? up the stimulation of the gland that produces seratonin..

-

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

FYI to everyone comparing Morgellons to Dave Larson's implants or info off of Larsonmedia.net....

Just to let you ALL KNOW, David Larson of and Morgellons skin disease are in no way related and people need to stop comparing info and larson report, david a larson, dave larson implants ......etc, to the morgellons skin disease! they are in no way related! get your own info, do your own research, take your own picutres NOT HIS from HIS website, and quit comparing your skin disease called morgellons to his implants!!!! mydoit

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DIVIDEBYZERO

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I have to say based on what this post says that I think it is awesome that we have the technology to literally control ones mind. To think of the brain power that we could end up creating. Instead we use if for control instead of release. What the hell. Instead of increasing activity of the human brain for higher intellect we use it to spy and control. What the hell kind of country do we live in when intellect is not even measured against the power of the body. This blows.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Wow. The legitimacy is questionable but this is very emotionally charging stuff- astounding, puzzling, infuriating- oh wait radio waves from my ipod touch induced those synthetic emotions.

But seriously- disturbing. Jeff Rense (sorry for everyone who just rolled their eyes) just had a guest (rifat) on this last week who was discussing HDTV conversion brainwashing conspiracy which seems to be very much instep with this. He was saying that through radio waves they can induce the EXACT same brain chemicals that make you feel as if you're high on crack, super-angry, DOCILE. You can listen to the program by searching rifat rense on video google.
I think that there's an easy bridge between this and it's primitive ancestor technology of getting people to consume fluoride. The rifat guy said all the brain inducer thingies were fluorine chemicals. The HDTV conversion is only a means to subjectify the entire population to more radiowaves.

I personally feel that we need to get a people's movement started about opposing these wonderful wireless technologies curbed. I'm sick of knowing that any urban area and at this point many, many rural areas are inundated with wifi and cell phone services. Very Spooky.

I think its strange to call them devices but I'm not well versed in the Tech. But yeah a clear connection also to Morgellons- mysterious inorganic fibers.
So apparently the cure wil be when they fine tune their pop-control radiation. Sad.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Very interesting material.

Does the thread author, DIVIDEBYZERO, intend on returning to this discussion?

Would be more productive, in my opinion, if he were a bit more proactive here...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Very interesting material.

Does the thread author, DIVIDEBYZERO, intend on returning to this discussion?

Would be more productive, in my opinion, if he were a bit more proactive here...

That is assuming that he is still around to post. Whistleblowers of "special access programs" are not treated lightly in the black world.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
True, however, he has a full on website dedicated to this. And we aren't the black world. Considering that his website is considerably older than the Opeing Post to this thread, I would venture to say that he may have posted this as a whim and subsequently left the website...

-Shrugs-

Hope he returns. This is my area of interest.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join