It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: New bin Laden Tape Aired Offering Truce With European Countries

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   
leveller,

You say most europeans dont see iraq linked to OBL...
well HE sure the hell sees the link...as he's asked for you not to attack arabs anywhere, OBVIOUSLY iraq is included in this request by OBL.

Right now i only see 2 places people are millitarily attacking"muslims" (we would say the terror network) thats afganistan, and iraq, and well palestine too, but thats more like a long simmering dispute than an all out attack as in the other 2 cases...am i missing a place where attacks on "muslims" are going on? Notice this is linked with TROOPS attacking....this rules out all but the 3 places i listed....
But its ok europeans if OBL's shell game has you confused into thinking there is nothing to connect iraq/hussein to terrorists. If OBL is trying to stick up for iraqui muslims (muslims everywhere) , then he's supporting terror there too.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 05:02 AM
link   
No. I would say that the statement that he made is more for US consumption than it is European.
In Europe there is a much bigger distinction between Iraq and Al Qaeda amongst the general population.

I would say that this is more an act aimed at isolating the US and hitting psychologically at US citizens - not splitting Europe.

I'm not confused by the connection. When the coalition went into Iraq, there was no concrete evidence that Saddam was dealing with Al Qaeda. European populations are subject to different sources of media which sold the war to them in other ways that differed from US perception. The fact that terrorists are now operating in Iraq does not change the view that Iraq is still not, even now, a part of the War on Terrorism. Most Europeans who favour the invasion now see it as a War on Tyranny - a totally different scenario.

Afghanistan is viewed as part of the War on Terrorism by those who favour Western policy though. The media and government managed to irrevocably tie in Bin Laden and the Taleban and therefore this is seen in a totally different light. The populations of European countries who are partaking in Afghan operations do not generally connect this scenario politically or morally with the wider picture in the Middle East though.

[Edited on 15-4-2004 by Leveller]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The last 8-9 posts all start with the premise that Osama Bin Laden is exactly who the CIA says he is..i.e. the leader of a radical group of fundamentalist Muslims...NOT!!!

At least one former high-ranking CIA official (Milt Bearden)has been quoted as saying (CBS News 9-12-01, 9-13-01): "Bin Laden is an American obsession...almost no other country is as obsessed with Bin Laden as we are...we have been conditioned to believe that he was about to pop up in London, or in Times Square and set the world on fire with his bombs and his terrorism"...NOT...and how did we get to be so obsessed with BinLaden, folks?? We were conditioned for 2-3 years before 911--with the bogus Y2K fears, the USS Cole, The Khobar Towers, etc. to believe he was behind everything...the new monster, the new Hitler, the new bogeyman out to get us. You've been conditioned to believe this, and now, sadly, most of you do...

People...ding...ding....it's time to wake up now.

Al Q'eda wasn't even on the State Department's list of the world's 30 most dangerous terrorist organizations as of 9-11-01. Osama was here in the 80s under the pseudonym "Tim Osman" under CIA tutelage and buying weapons for the Mujahadeen so that we could throw the Russians out of Afghanistan so we could take control of Afghanistan ourselves. He's a CIA asset folks...the CIA (at the upper levels) is totally managed by globalists who will use anything (including a global "terror" campaign) to convince you to give up yur liberties and your national sovereignty in favor of "safety" and world government. The Bushes and the Bin Ladens have been buddy-buddy for decades.

Our current President even founded a company (Arbusto Energy Corp.) back in the 80s with Tim--ah, Osama's--older brother, Salem.

Get a grip on reality people. 9/11 was not pulled off by any group of cavedwellers in Afghanistan!! Did they have the whereithal to make sure those 4 passenger jets were only at 25% of their normal passenger capacity so that morning on those VERY POPULKAR transcontinental routes that were rountinely OVERBOOKED on other mornings??? Did Osama Bin Laden have the authority to order the interceptores to stand down that morning!! (of course not, that order was given by our Trilat VP, Dick Cheney.)

Get used to it....the real terrorist are among us people.

Psssttt....spread the word, while you still can. (That won't be long if you keep posting this rubbish, and swallowing everything CNN/CBS/FOX tells you.)

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Right. Osama bs. Pure propaganda straight from the belly of the beast. Keep believing. Keep being led around by the nose.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
ECK: Just curious ...Who were you saying was being "led around by the nose?" Me...or the 8-9 posters before me? TIA.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
ECK: Just curious ...Who were you saying was being "led around by the nose?" Me...or the 8-9 posters before me? TIA.

The person who is spreading this bs. Anyone that buys into this bs government-sponsered fiction.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
good. you're right...it's 99% western (CIA, MI-6, Mossad) intel special ops stuff.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   

your a funny guy mepatriot.
Who are you anyways, Osama Bin Ladens PR man?

seekerof

[Edited on 15-4-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Yep. Correct, Megapatriot. After the fall of the Soviet Union, the military/industrial/pharmeceutical complex was in desperate need of an external enemy to justify their insane and ever-escalating budgets. So what they do? They promoted "Al Qaeda" from behind the curtain. I'm sure many of those idiotic jihadists don't even know this. They also buy into the Bin Ladin fiction because they are so angry at US foreign policy.

It's unfortunate and pathetic, but people almost have a desperate need to focus their racism and hatred on some enemy. It used to be the krauts (Nazis), the "japs," the "gooks," the commies and now those damn ragheads.

People, quit hatin' b/c some suit tells you to!

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Are you really a "kid", because you speak as one wise beyond those years.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Well, thanks MP. I appreciate the compliment. Being a soldier and going through the Gulf War gave me some pretty good insight. Not to mention, a huge dose of reality.

Actually, I'm 34.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I salute you sir.

Tell me, are many Gulf War Veterans waking up as you did?

I have an acquaintance (named Donn de GrandPre) who is a retired Air Force Colonel (now private consultant with dealings in the Pentagon on a reular basis) who tells me that many of the second-tier military officers are furious with the top tier...Brigadiers on up, and such...and that they know:

A> That 911 was staged with the full cooperation of US intel.
B> That they know Iraq was a total farce invasion decision.

He says that some are even newr outright "mutiny"...of course, IMO it would be restoring the military to the Consitution, which never ought to be described as mutiny/

What are your thoughts on his observations? TIA.

p.s. Never been in the military. 43. semi-retired writer, former businessman and H.S. History/English teacher.

Nice to be on your team, my friend.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Psssttt....spread the word, while you still can. (That won't be long if you keep posting this rubbish, and swallowing everything CNN/CBS/FOX tells you.)

And of course, we should gobble up everything you say and wash it down with an ice cold coke

Why am I having trouble believing that an 'aquaintance' of yours is willing to tell you the biggest secret of the last 50 years, yet somehow he can't tell a journalist, or other military officials, or congressmen, or anybody besides someone who goes and posts it on the internet
?

[Edited on 4-15-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Oh he also sent it out publicly. It's on the internet. I got pretty much the same information from him through a 3rd party later on in an e-mail. Do your own search it's out there...or not, I don't really care if you take the time or not, but I ain't wasting mine on you...

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Oh he also sent it out publicly. It's on the internet. I got pretty much the same information from him through a 3rd party later on in an e-mail. Do your own search it's out there...or not, I don't really care if you take the time or not, but I ain't wasting mine on you...

You make the claim, you need to provide the proof. Don't get upset at me when I don't believe you and then tell me it's my fault for not looking the stuff up. So either you need to put up or shut up. I would hope that a teacher would understand the concept of Preponderance Of Evidence.

Question: Have you ever met this guy in person and examined his crdentials, or did you meet him online, much as I am meeting you now?

Comment: A third part email. "A friend of a friend of a friend" is hardly the most reliable source for info on the internal workings of the government

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I salute you sir.

Tell me, are many Gulf War Veterans waking up as you did?

Well friend, most of the vets/retired military I know and speak to are appalled by what this administration has done. Not to mention how they're treating the veterans and current military members. It's abysmal.

I have an acquaintance (named Donn de GrandPre) who is a retired Air Force Colonel (now private consultant with dealings in the Pentagon on a reular basis) who tells me that many of the second-tier military officers are furious with the top tier...Brigadiers on up, and such...

I've heard of him. And I concur completely with that assessment.

and that they know:

A> That 911 was staged with the full cooperation of US intel.
B> That they know Iraq was a total farce invasion decision.

He says that some are even newr outright "mutiny"...of course, IMO it would be restoring the military to the Consitution, which never ought to be described as mutiny/

What are your thoughts on his observations? TIA.

As I said above, I completely agree. Spread the word far and wide, PATRIOT!

p.s. Never been in the military. 43. semi-retired writer, former businessman and H.S. History/English teacher.

Nice to be on your team, my friend.

Likewise, friend.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

Why am I having trouble believing that an 'aquaintance' of yours is willing to tell you the biggest secret of the last 50 years, yet somehow he can't tell a journalist, or other military officials, or congressmen, or anybody besides someone who goes and posts it on the internet
?

Because there are far too many brainwashed people out there who automatically (as they're conditioned) to scream CONSPIRACY THEORY if you tell the truth! You are a perfect example of that.

[Edited on 4-15-2004 by Esoterica]

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

You make the claim, you need to provide the proof.

Do a google search on him, Esoterica. He will come up. He and several other retired officers did a study on the 9-11 remote control theory. It was published in a Portugese newspaper. Of course, the mainstream Ba'al media, you so dutifully follow, wouldn't touch the findings with a ten-foot pole.

You shouldn't be so quick to run your mouth about things you know nothing about. You come off looking pretty ignorant.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Thanks again for watching my back soldier...you ever need a safehouse in a very remote location...let me know.

For the record, I have talked to Donn de Grand Pre many times on the phone. We have collaborated in the past on 9/11 reporting/research, and I write for a sister publication (The Barnes Review) to one that he writes for quite frequently (The American Free Press.)

EKC, Thanks again. Please that your assessment matches with Donn's. Former Republicnans unitee!!

DOWN WITH THE NWO!!

For the Republic,

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Thanks again for watching my back soldier...you ever need a safehouse in a very remote location...let me know.

For the record, I have talked to Donn de Grand Pre many times on the phone. We have collaborated in the past on 9/11 reporting/research, and I write for a sister publication (The Barnes Review) to one that he writes for quite frequently (The American Free Press.)

EKC, Thanks again. Please that your assessment matches with Donn's. Former Republicnans unitee!!

DOWN WITH THE NWO!!

For the Republic,

Anytime, Megapatriot!
And thanks for the offer. Never know when that day may come. I fear its not too far off.

For all you haters, sheep and disinfo artists -

LISTEN TO MEGAPATRIOT! HE'S 100% CORRECT!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join