It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give me the six?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Maybe Hes an Pilot or a buff on planes an "Give me the six" is a expression to check out his six, when he was saying this to you find the position his "six" (six hour of the clock hand) would be maybe theres something hes showing you?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
6 indicates Dharma, Christ Consciousness, Grace, love, forgiveness, compassion. It indicates a request to go beyond the five senses and Karma and develop compassion etc. within yourself.

dream-analysis.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
To vague to tell really. Are you sure this was meant for you? Maybe it made more sense to someone else in your family.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
According to this numerology site, six means Responsibility, protection, nurturing, community, balance and sympathy.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I don't know what's with numerology these days. Have you noticed there is nothing bad in any of definitions for the numbers in that site? There should be a balance even in numbers, not everything is good....There is a balance.

6 usually denominates evil, while 9 is good. The two opposite sides of a coin, like ying and yang (69), female and male etc.

Not that females are bad or evil, it is just the opposite of male. There is an opposite to everything.

[Edited on 15-4-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Actually, I'm crap at numerology (actually, I'm crap at anything to do with numbers
- I just wondered if the number 6 meant anything relevant in this case.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join