It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give me the six?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Kind of stupid, but I just want to see if you guys had any ideas. A few years back, in my old house, we were getting new furniture in my room. We moved a few things around to say the least. But one night, during the time that my room was half empty, half full with new furniture, I was asleep. I heard an extremely deep voice...don't know how to describe it. The stereotypical voice you would hear from a movie that's supposed to be the voice of the devil. Anyway, it said *chuckles* this is funny "Give me the six". It awoke me! I don't know if I heard it..in the dream..But I was waking up when I heard it. Like right when he started saying it I woke up, and was still awake when he finished. It was in a very strong demanding tone too. I looked at the clock and it said 1:36 (i don't know if that's significant or not). I had alot of weird experiences in that house, maybe I'll post some of them.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hi Herman, I've heard strange voices like that before as well, mostly in that half asleep half awake state. I'd like to hear some of the experiences you've had for sure!

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I've experienced some freaky stuff in a particular house, so I wouldn't mind hearing more. As for the six, no idea, yet.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Not sure what that would have meant without more context. Maybe it was part of your dream. Maybe not. What are some of the experiences? Have you ever heard the voice again. More details if you want a better read from people...

regs out...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Maybe he wanted the 6 from the clock!

seriously maybe you woke before he finished what he was saying.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hey drunk...So you think maybe he scared him away when he woke up. Maybe he just wanted some privacy for the next 6 minutes.

regs out...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Not really just thought that he didnt let him finish what he was saying and missed a crucial part.
"Give me the six......."and then he was interrupted

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Well, another thing that happened in that same room, happened when i was around 11 or so... This is alot more funny than strange, but it's definatelly pretty weird. I had some star wars toys, obi ones...master guy from episode one and darth maul. I used to love setting up my toys in battle scene type stuff. Well I would set these two up, and make sure that they were perfectly sturdy, then later on, or in the morning I would come to them and they'd be different!! It was always obi ones teacher guy on the floor with darth maul standing over him. I know none of my brothers did it, my sybling weren't like that. Also it would happen at night when nobody was ever at my house awake heh heh. Me and my friend even did an experiment one time. We set them up, turned out the lights then hid behind and upturned flip-chair (one of those chairs that folds into a bed/matress, really pretty cool for a kid
) We waited a few minutes, and sure enough we heard the crashing sound. We turned on the lights and of course, obiones teacher guy was on the ground and darth maul, I think (it's a little vague) had moved haha. After that little experiment, it didn't happen again. That was a cool house...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Give me the 6th sense.
Give me the 6th chicken finger.
Give me the 6 __________.

Fill in the blank...

regs out...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by regs
Give me the 6th sense.
Give me the 6th chicken finger.
Give me the 6 __________.

Fill in the blank...

regs out...

Yerah summat like that i know it sounds stupid but could be

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Were they near heat vents or anything that could have gotten kicked on? Was their a window cracked near by?

regs out...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
No not really, then again I was just a stupid little kid who knows
I just thought that's pretty funny. I have had alot of weird things happen in that house, so has the rest of my familly. As far as the 6 I don't know what it said after that. Sorry, shoulda listened I guess haha.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
So, do you have any idea what was after the 6? Did you have his 6th chicken wing? Maybe he wanted your 6 Obe One's? Or maybe it was Qui Gon he wanted?

regs out...

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Drunk, just being here, gave me an idea, maybe he wanted a 6-pack?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Drunk, just being here, gave me an idea, maybe he wanted a 6-pack?

Could be you never know but seriously noone else has a theory to what the voice meant.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
You had bad feng shui and it was a ghost who in the past life was an interior designer of some sort.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
F!@# ghost doesn't like my decorating ideas he can piss off!! hahah. Yeah I don't know about the 6 thing. Some other stuff happened the next night but I can't remember what.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
maybe "it" meant to give him 666. Just like in that Stairway to heaven song... backwards!!!

Or in other words, to give yourself to 666?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Maybe he wanted to say... 69?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Faceless, watch it with the sexual inuendos. There are a lot of kids that come here...I say it was the chicken wings or the 6 pack...

regs out...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join