It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Computer Chat With Jesus Christ!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Ok i know this sounds really crazy but on this web site
groups.msn.com...

On that web sites chats are held sometimes and spiritual beings or beings of higher dimensions speak threw other people of high physcic abilities. Heres the chat with Jesus Christ. AngelinaDelRa is the one jesus christ is speaking threw.

AngelinaDelRa : I COME THIS EVEN TIDE TO CLEAR UP A FEW THINGS THAT ARE GOING AROUND YOUR INTERNET ABOUT MY LIFE ON THE EARTH PLANE
AngelinaDelRa : SO LONG AGO
AngelinaDelRa : I WAS NOT A HOLOGRAPFIC IMAGE THAT WAS
AngelinaDelRa : TRANSFERRED VIA STARSHIP TO YOUR EARTH PEOPLE SO LONG AGO
AngelinaDelRa : MY LIFE AND TIMES REALLY DID HAPPEN JUST THE WAY IT HAS BEEN REPORTED IN MANY BOOKS
AngelinaDelRa : INCLUDING YOUR GOOD BOOK THE BIBLE
8You are no longer marked as being away.
AngelinaDelRa : THERE HAVE BEEN MANY WHO SEEM TO THINK THAT I DID NOT EXIST IN THAT TIME AND PLACE
AngelinaDelRa : THEY WERE WRONG
AngelinaDelRa : MY COMING TO THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE HAD GREAT IMPORT FOR THE NOT ONLY THE PEOPLE OF THOSE TIMES BUT ALSO FOR EVERYONE
AngelinaDelRa : EVER BORN INTO THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE SINCE
AngelinaDelRa : WITHOUT MY DEVOTED SERVICE IN LOVE AND THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT, THE CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS, THERE WOULD BE NO ASCENSION TO TAKE PLACE IN
AngelinaDelRa : THIS TIME LEVEL
AngelinaDelRa : EVERY ONE WHOULD BE OF ANOTHER ONE BEING THAT OF BEING MELNAPULATED BY THE DARK FORCES EVER SINSE TIME
AngelinaDelRa : WOULD HAVE RENDERRED THIS PLANET OVER TO THE DARK FORCES UNTIL ONE SUCH AS MYSELF WERE WILLING
AngelinaDelRa : AND ABLE OF THE FATHER TO COME TO SUCH A DARK AND LONELY PLACE WHERE THERE WAS NO LOVE
AngelinaDelRa : NOR WAS THERE ANY ONE WHO KNEW OF THEIR SOUL'S EXISTENCE
AngelinaDelRa : NOR THEY DID BELIEVE IN AN AFTER LIFE FOR THEIR SOUL AND OR THEIR SPIRIT
AngelinaDelRa : WAS OF THE LIGHTED BEINGS OF LOVE AND SERVICE FROM THE FATHER TO THE ONES OF THIS PLACE AND TIME
AngelinaDelRa : WOULD NOT BE
AngelinaDelRa : THIS IS WHAT THE ONES OF THE DARK ARE TELLING EVERYONE THEY CAN
AngelinaDelRa : IS THAT I, YESHUA BEN JOSEPH, DID NOT EXIST
AngelinaDelRa : THEY HAVE MUCH TO LEARN
AngelinaDelRa : I INTREAT YOU TO PUT THOSE ARTICLES TO REST IN YOUR MIND,
AngelinaDelRa : I DID COME, AND I DID DIE ON THAT CROSS, ONLY ONCE.
AngelinaDelRa : I GREATEST DESIRE IS THAT ONES OF YOUR PLANCE WOULD PLEASE SEE ME AS WHAT I AM INSTEAD OF KEEPING ME ON THAT CROSS.
AngelinaDelRa : MUST I ALWAYS REMAIN THERE?
AngelinaDelRa : I FEEL VERY SAD THAT PEOPLE WILL NOT SEE ME AND FEEL ME IN THEIR HEARTS.
AngelinaDelRa : AFTER THAT TIME OF MY MINISTRY SO LONG AGO, THE FLAME OF MY HEART BECAME TO BE PUT IN EVERYONES HEART
AngelinaDelRa : IT IS THERE FOR ALL WHO COME INTO INCARNATION
AngelinaDelRa : AND IT REMAINS THERE IN THE SOUL FOR EVER MORE
AngelinaDelRa : THANK YOU FOR LISTENING.
AngelinaDelRa : I AM YESHUA
Mirra244 : Thank You!
AngelinaDelRa : YA KNOW JESUS
Lunaria14400 : Thank You Yashua
ZonaLady1 : Thank you Yeshua and Angie
Chronic : wat that was really jesus?
AngelinaDelRa : YES I AM HE
Lunaria14400 : yes
E-D_1976 : ty Yeshua
Mirra244 : Angie, thank you for that message!
Rapha___EL : Bless Your Heart Yeshua.................one parting question Yeshua
AngelinaDelRa : you are weclome
AngelinaDelRa : yes?
Rapha___EL : what can you tell me of the book of Peter
AngelinaDelRa : THERE WERE MANY WRITINGS OF PETER
AngelinaDelRa : THOSE WHO KEPT THEM AFTER HE MET HIS DEMISE KEPT THEM IN SECRET
AngelinaDelRa : TILL THE RIGHT TIME FOR THEM TO BE REVEALED
Chronic : are you on a spaceship now ?
AngelinaDelRa : NO CHRONIC~I AM IN YOUR MIDST
AngelinaDelRa : THAT IS I YESHUA IS IN YOUR MIDST
AngelinaDelRa : SANANDA RESIDES ON A STAR SHIP

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
:shk:

Although that person's intentions may have been good, sinning to promote Jesus's message is not only foolhardy, it doesn't work. The only way we can tell people's Jesus's message is to do so as Christ would have done so. He saves. This person needs to sit down and pray long and hard to find the true path. I feel sorry for them.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
You dont know that site. The bible you read has been manipulated that site is the truth I am not lying.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
ummm....i dont know how to tell u this but.....U GOT SERVED!
do u really believe that jesus would come online and chat?!?!? LOL!!!! o hell no! he'd be out there performing more miracles! but anyway, AngelinaDelRa played u like a card! u'd have to be pretty gullible to believe AngelinaDelRa

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Brainwashed people will never learn i never should of made this post.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Cronic, do you really believe that was Jesus Christ? Please, U2U me if you do. I'd love to talk to you, and we could do it away from the scrutiny of others who will just spend the time mocking us. Doesn't bother me, but if it bothers you, U2U me.

RR

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Undeniable sign of the apocalypse: Christ speaking on an MSN site.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Yeah...umm...theres no proof that she was "being channeled" by the Christ. Yeah..like it was stated, she might have had good intentions, however, sinning to achieve that goal of promoting Yesuah is not the right way of going about it..

-wD

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I wonder what Jesus prefers Windows or MAC.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Man, Chronic, I'm sorry. I'm not one to jump to believe stuff, but I won't discredit it either. I've been dealing with these brainwashed people too... can't see past what their pastors have fed them.

I find the part about the cross absolutly hilarious! I made argument on His behalf in some other post. I think the Crucifix is the worst way for someone to remember him. Almost all christians first and formost remember that "He died for our sins"... BULL#! He died because the priests of his time didn't want him teaching the truth, just like today's 'priests' (government).

Just in case anyone is confused, I really am anti-christian... they are some screwed up people, for the most part. C'mon... ya think Yeshua would have started killing assloads of people because they didn't believe in god? Ya think Yeshua would've started a church and brainwashed people into being good, rather than letting them choose their own path? Think I'm crazy? Most people born into a worshipping family get the big scare at an early age "Follow what our church tells you or you will go to hell!".

Again, I'm sorry, Chronic. I feel your frustration.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I would have thought the son of god would know how to spell and have proper grammar.

The bible you read has been manipulated that site is the truth I am not lying

all bible's are manipulated, research the council of nicea 325 c.e.. Unless they have the rest of the books and then some, I highly doubt anyone knows the truth, let alone a website.

Brainwashed people will never learn

I not one to criticize one's beliefs, so I guess I'm going to leave this quote alone. Remember, religious pluralism.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7
Brainwashed people will never learn i never should of made this post.

I agree. you never should have made this post.

and doesn't it say DIRECTLY IN THE BIBLE that "thou shalt not judge, less ye be judged"- or something along those lines.... so I doubt it's us that are brainwashed Chronic7...

I highly doubt Jesus would appear to us through MSN... why would he need to pick some joe blow off of the internet, and try to pass her messages off as his... he could do it himself.

but Jesus was definitely a Mac man... didn't wear shoes, hung out in the forest- hippies like Macs
jk

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
Just in case anyone is confused, I really am anti-christian

I'm really sorry to read that you've taken up such an ignoble cause. It's sad that people take it upon themselves to attack that which they disagree with. If you weren't Christian, didn't believe it, I wouldn't feel the sorrow I feel for you now. But the fact that your goal is to attack christians...That's just...sad. I hope you wake up one day.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The language Jesus spoke is only spoken in a tiny niche on the island of Cyprus. Perhaps that's why Jesus spells like a 12 year old and is about as spiritually deep as a can of coke.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Originally posted by Earthscum
Just in case anyone is confused, I really am anti-christian

I'm really sorry to read that you've taken up such an ignoble cause. It's sad that people take it upon themselves to attack that which they disagree with. If you weren't Christian, didn't believe it, I wouldn't feel the sorrow I feel for you now. But the fact that your goal is to attack christians...That's just...sad. I hope you wake up one day.

Good point junglejake. He goes beyond saying that he doesn't believe in the Christian doctrine. He actually says that he is against Christians. I�m sorry you feel this way Earthscum you will be in my prayers.

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Chronic : wat that was really jesus?
AngelinaDelRa : YES I AM HE

Why is he posing as a woman? Your so naive junior

YES I AM HE

Deep

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I like this line best:

AngelinaDelRa : YA KNOW JESUS

i don't know, I just expected that Jesus would be more eloquent with his words.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I wonder what Jesus prefers Windows or MAC.

Linux ... Mac's and Windows both suck. Of course unless your using your Mac for Graphics Creations.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
this one takes the cake:

AngelinaDelRa: NO CHRONIC- I AM IN YOUR MIDST

even Jesus turns down the Chronic.

the real message in all of this... Say No To Drugs. Jesus says so.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
hey i admit the spelling and stuff sort of threw me too, but sometimes you need to decipher.

i have been dissed and ragged on here before for improper spelling, althought it was intentional just like slang is intentionally altered for feel and to fit the moment. jesus is not above nor below this. too big nor too small.

and thanks for the link i am gonna go back and read it some more. it is intereting.

[Edited on 4/14/2004 by panchovilla]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join