It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Wars & Night Vision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I found this on youtube where Ed Grimsley was interviewed on coast to coast
they were talking about UFOs and watching them with 3rd generation military-grade PV7 night vision goggles
i found it interesting and wanted to share it with you guys

1 of 8

2 of 8

3 of 8

4 of 8

the rest are on youtube but if anybody wants me to post them here ill be glad to
waiting for comments

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I dont see anything here but a bunch of out of focus light blobs through the IR filter.

I think the video author needs to learn how to work with their equipment first before posting useless videos.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 15-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
here is his site if you want to watch the raw footage

edgrimsley.com...

and yes I agree that the video is out of focus but still you can see something there

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Is the back ground video supposed to be there? or is it just there for something to watch along to what you're listening to?

[edit on 15-2-2009 by GodForbid]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodForbid
reply to post by RFBurns

Is the back ground video supposed to be there? or is it just there for something to watch along to what you're listening to?

[edit on 15-2-2009 by GodForbid]

Im not sure about the audio since I always have the audio muted on these UFO videos. Most presented tend to throw in useless music tracks that have nothing to do with the UFO being filmed.

Instead of these useless music tracks, they should be narrating the video, describing what is being filmed at the time it is filmed, or edited in after the video is shot. To me, even the most fuzzy out of focus video would have more merit and credibilty if the author of said video would narrate the content instead of filling it with home made music tracks they are trying to promote.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
here is his site if you want to watch the raw footage

edgrimsley.com...

and yes I agree that the video is out of focus but still you can see something there

Thanks for the link!

Well I dont dismiss something being there, but its very difficult to say what we are seeing because of the out of focus content. We could be seeing just good ol stars or satellites or aircraft, heck even birds for that matter.

Again thanks for linking us up with the author's site and to the better video.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

It's a radio show "Ed Grimsley was interviewed on coast to coast" So having your audio on would probably be a good idea while watching this video

My question is, was the video added just for something to watch along side listening to the interview? Or is that the actual footage?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Im not sure about the audio since I always have the audio muted on these UFO videos. Most presented tend to throw in useless music tracks that have nothing to do with the UFO being filmed.

Instead of these useless music tracks, they should be narrating the video, describing what is being filmed at the time it is filmed,

Turn your sound on. The first one is loosely narrated by a C2C interview being played over it.

They speculate that the 'ships' are 200 miles away in space. I don't know the math to work out the dimensions but it would put the 'ships' comfortably in the 'extremely big' category. It can be argued that if they're ET craft we *can't* understand them. Despite this, why would any intelligent craft buzz around like bats or bugs? The lights behave much more like insect-eating bats or birds.

Another question; if these IR goggles are used by the military and available to buy...why hasn't anyone else noticed the 'War' going on up there? Do they fire blanks? There's a distinct lack of impact events in the night sky, atmosphere and ground.

new topics

top topics

join