It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Flights Exposed - Evergreen Aviation (A CIA Front)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Actually I only pointed out the use of the Evergreen tanker for chemtrails, as you can see by the videos I provided there is no way that you can blame that plane for chemtrails.

The rest I actually am agreeing with the OP and even provided some links to show the government is financing them.

Sick of idiots like you who don't bother to read what I have to say just because it's different to your beliefs.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Where does a company get the money and CONNECTIONS to use technology such as unmanned aerial vehicles? “Currently employing the Insitu A-20 Insight, Evergreen concentrates on commercial, Unmanned Aerial surveillance with both maritime and land-based applications.”

Performance
Max Horizontal Speed 75 knots / 38.6 m/s
Cruise Speed 48 knots / 25 m/s
Ceiling 19,500 ft / 5944 m
Endurance 20+ hours
Dimensions
Wing Span 10.2 ft / 3.11 m
Fuselage Diameter 7 in / 0.18 m
Length 4 ft / 1.22 m
Weights
Empty Structure Weight 26.5 lb / 12 Kg
Fuel and Payload 12.4 lb / 6.58 Kg
Max Fuel 12.1 lb / 5.5 Kg
Max Takeoff Weight 44 lb / 20 Kg

www.insitu.com...

It's little more than a remote control plane, really. They are cheap, and not exactly high tech.

"Response Time
The aircraft will be fully loaded and on alert status 24 hours a day, 7 days a week."
I mean, where does a company get the money and ability to maintain loaded 747s tankers 24/7/365 for worldwide deployment? A big government contact?

No.

A single 747 freighter was converted to a airborne firefighter - however there were no deals, thus the aircraft was converted back to a normal freighter. They have NO firefighting Boeing 747's.

Also, Evergreen has awesome credentials; I highly doubt they're 'substandard'; they maintain the aircraft of many airlines. They're definitely used for CIA operations though; not sure if you'd call it a 'front company' though. Check this...:

en.wikipedia.org...

and

I think I found a secret facility (thread).

Of course Boeing trusts Evergreen - Evergreen maintains aircraft MADE by Boeing.

Tomorow, I'll drop an email to Evergreen asking them (don't expect much
) about weather modifcation, and provide information about civilian UAV projects.

[edit on 7/3/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well Evergreen is not in the weather mod business, since it would be utterly silly to be trying that with DC-9s and 747s. Most places that contract for weather mod (rainfall increase, hail supression, snowpack) are small outfits that could
never afford to contract a 747, nor would you want to.

Most weather mod flights are done with planes in the Cessna 340/Beech King Air types of planes.

Evergreen has enough money to develop UAVs, many companies do that, they are even smaller. And I do not doubt they occasionally take some three-letter agency cargo to some places, someone has to do it.

But anyone who thinks Evergreen is a CIA front, is about 35 years late.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by firepilot]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Putting "stuff" in the atmosphere in an effort to control weather or counter global warming makes a LOT more sense to me than spraying noxious "chemicals" at such high altitudes in an effort to "poison" people on the ground.

I have one question, however. "Global Warming" is a pretty hot issue right now and lots of people want something done about it. If the government is using these trails to attempt to control the weather or counter global warming, why would they HIDE it?

Seems to me like they could garner some public approval by admitting that they are trying to do something about global warming.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Just found this thread. Glad to see it didn't have a lot of SHILLS saying that Chemtrails were already debunked on ATS....LOL

Chemtrails are real, there is no doubt of that by anybody that has researched it. I noticed them immediately when they began in the late 90s even before I saw my first chemtrail site. Anybody that says they aren't real hasn't done the research or is PAID to give the company line. If you want to see if a Chemtrail debunker dude is a SHILL look at his other posts. If he touts the official fairy tale on 9/11 then 99% he is a SHILL from my experience.

Keep up the good work guys. Chemtrails must be exposed to every person on the planet. It's a total scam even if it is for weather modification because it's killing our planet. Killing plants and Killing people and making them sick. We've had Tesla zero energy since the 50's also so the whole energy shortage is a fraud to keep you in the box.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Evergreen Aviation also endorses their equipment is useful for open ocean fertilization (see video at the 07:10 mark). Talk about a geoengineering idea no one can fully know the extent of.

But, of course the UN seems to be on board to go ahead and get that all started for us at the Cancun Climate Conference, despite any public debate. You know, debate from scientists claiming the results of ocean fertilization would be catastrophic...but what are a few toxic algae blooms here and there? It's for the good of the majority, comrades!

But one man's catastrophe is another man's geoengineered energy goldmine, an algae biofuel goldmine to be exact.

And in other news...Evergreen International Aviation hires Goldman Sachs
edit on 30-11-2010 by JauntyFlannigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JauntyFlannigan
Evergreen Aviation also endorses their equipment is useful for open ocean fertilization (see video at the 07:10 mark). Talk about a geoengineering idea no one can fully know the extent of.

Of course they would offer up their aircraft for different kinds of roles, they are after all a business and want to have their aircraft utilized as much as possible . But to see something nefarious and sinister in that, is silly.

But it is amazing how all encompassing people and their "chemtrails" myth is, they will just throw any idea into it.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
USPTO.gov

U.S. Patent Documents

3222675 December 1965 Schwartz
4755673 July 1988 Pollack et al.
Primary Examiner: Berman; Jack I.
Attorney, Agent or Firm: Sales; Michael W. Denson-Low; Wanda

One proposed solution to the problem of global warming involves the seeding of the atmosphere with metallic particles. One technique proposed to seed the metallic particles was to add the tiny particles to the fuel of jet airliners, so that the particles would be emitted from the jet engine exhaust while the airliner was at its cruising altitude. While this method would increase the reflection of visible light incident from space, the metallic particles would trap the long wavelength blackbody radiation released from the earth. This could result in net increase in global warming.

edit on 12-4-2011 by Nefarious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by AllSeeingI

If these chemicals are so "harmless", then why is there a HUGE rise across the entire US population of sinus, asthma, and respiratory problems? Testing of these "chemicals" finding their way to the ground reveals ALUMINUM and BARIUM, both very toxic to humans. My personal level of aluminum is at the top of the chart. When we were children there, asthma and respiratory problems were very rare; today they are prevalent in society. The druggists are racking up!

This mindset is nothing but speculative fearmongering and paranoia. Try this approach"

"The "huge" rise in diagnoses is not related to greater access to medical care or prescription/non-prescription medicines and self-diagnoses.

It is entirely the result of a governmental effort to randomly wipe out at least 90% of the population of industrialized countries. That way, there will be no more commerce, no more production and all manner of of exchange and investment will be worthless.

The findings of aluminum and barium have nothing to do with normal industrial and commercial activities, or the normal distribution of these elements in the ecosystem.

They are a sinister and nefarious plot to de-populate industrialized countries and drive the world economy into the ground.

The goal is to reduce the world to an agrarian subsistence society in which only the strong and lucky will survive to carry on the great tradition of making up demons and threats out of ordinary occurrences that no one cares to understand or investigate. Rumors and suspicions will prevail, as they should! "

What other explanation do you have? The entire "chemtrail" premise is a Grimm fairy-tale.

Keep the lights on, you never know when the government might sneak into your room at night and smother you.

deny ignorance
jw

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ACEMANN
This is an awesome thread. I have been following chemtrails for over 10 years and have personally seen their activity. In my area, it seems to have died down around 2002, but during its "heyday" - around 1998-2000 - I would see numerous instances of spraying, mostly during the Fall, but throughout the year.

I had collected samples of the material spanning 2 years, from various locations around my residence in the 1998-2000 timeframe. It is the same polymer spiderweb like substance WITH ONE IMPORTANT QUALITY:

It dissolves in you hands. Spiderwebs do not do this. These are not cobwebs or spiderwebs.

Are you still around? didn't we drop enough spiderwebs on you already?

Would you mind painting an "X" on your roof or sidewalk? It seems that we've missed an important target.

We will be around again shortly, just look up over the course of the next week or so. Please bring your family and neighbors outside when you see us overhead. Have them stay in place for a day or two.

If you don't mind, please rub contaminated soil on each other and take as deep breaths as you can.

Thank you for your continued cooperation and assistance.

jw

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

I live about 35 to 40 miles away from Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio. I have personally seen a grid pattern in the sky that looked somewhat like someone tracing a checkerboard. It was NOT from random planes crossing each other.

I live about 20 miles from Cincinnati Regional Airport in Northern Kentucky, and fairly close to another regional airport, so I know what normal airport traffic looks like.

I found this article with a reference to Wright Patterson being at the forefront of developing the use of Barium for military purposes, in conjunction with HAARP.

OK. I think we've got you pretty-well zeroed-in. Would you mind adding a marker or 2 for us to be sure? You could leave your radio tuned to NPR; that will do just fine.

We can bend or duct our HAARP rays right to your front door. If you'd like, put a chicken or some tofu in the doorway and we can radiate your last meal; no charge (sort of).

You might think about leaving your windows open if possible. It's better if this happens quickly.

jw

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Yay! First thread in the World War 3 forum...

And it's about chemtrails.

edit on 13-4-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Yes, it is. They have several businesses in several industries. Says "Weather Modification" on their website silly. So, since they were a front 35 years ago, you are saying they just stopped and now they are a nice family run wholesome business? ....gimme a break firepilot

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

Yes, it is. They have several businesses in several industries. Says "Weather Modification" on their website silly. So, since they were a front 35 years ago, you are saying they just stopped and now they are a nice family run wholesome business? ....gimme a break firepilot

They are an aviation company, with branches such as helicopter operations, aircraft storage and maintainance, and a cargo airline with 12 747s.

They were not a CIA front, although they have done work for them. "Intermountain Aviaiton" was a CIA front company, but 35 years ago the CIA had to divest themselves of companies like that, and Evergreen bought their assets.

They are not in the weather mod business, sure if anyone wanted to hire them to try cloud seeding with a 747, i am sure they would gladly put their aircraft to work. But as someone extremely familiar with cloud seeding, companies that do it, and where any projects are, I can state with 100 percent certainly that they are no 747s being used

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Can you not read. YES, they are in the weather mod business. READ THEIR WEBSITE.
You can't say anything with 100% certainty. Once again you think you are in the know when really you actually know nothing. ........ you are grasping at straws

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Air Weather Service was created in 1937 and is now know as, of 1997, Air Force Weather Agency (AFWA) are the command and control structure of Chemtrails and Weather Modification

Save the documents before they are deleted. They have been doing it for over 50 years. They put chaff and other radar tracers in it so they can trace the Chemtrails on radar. Remember that! Only the military can perform this type of operation. Please read the documents listed below to understand it.

Technical Report 177 An Introduction to Weather Modification

www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf&AD=AD0696619

The Air Weather Service mission includes the field testing and operational application of weather-modification techniques.

1999: A review of Cloud Seeding Experiments to Enhance Percipitation and Some New Prospects

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.172.5373&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Substantial work has also been conducted in the past 10 years regarding the dispersion and transport of seeding material in both convective and orographic clouds.

The use of tracer material to tag a seeded region has been particularly helpful in this effort. The two tracer materials that are used most often are chaff and SF6. Both materials could be released from either the air or the surface.

The dispersion and transport of the chaff is monitored by radar, while the detection of the SF6 is usually conducted with aircraft equipped to detect it at very low concentrations. (Stith et al. 1990; Klimowski et al. 1998).

1980 State Water Survey Division ATMOSPHERIC SCIENCES SECTION AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS: CRITERIA FOR WEATHER MODIFICATION OPERATIONS AND EFFECTIVE EVALUATION

www.isws.uiuc.edu/pubdoc/CR/ISWSCR-240.pdf

D. Designation of cloud treatment techniques.

1. Seeding agent(s) to be employed.

2. Method of transfer to clouds (aircraft, ground generators, or others).

3. Location of seeding in cloud (base, mid-level, top, other).

4. Method of dispersal into cloud (Agl generator, flares, rockets, dry ice dispenser, etc.).

5. Time(s) of day seeding is to be performed (if selective).

6. Duration of seeding in each operation.

E. Requirements for facilities and equipment.
1. Operational center.
2. Meteorological equipment.
3. Aircraft.
4. Ground generators.
5. Seeding devices.

F. Personnel.
1. M e t e o r o l o g i s t ( s ) .
2. A i r c r a ft crew.
3. I n s t r ume nt t e c h n i c i a ns and o b s e r v e r s.

G. Measurements to be made.
1. Meteorological.
2. Aircraft.
3. Radar.
4. Other.

Internet Trolls and Chemtrail sprayers... Besides if it is good for us why don't you let us know. Unless... you have something to hide...

Keep spraying and I will keep posting. Note taken: I guess you do work on the weekends....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

You are correct read my post.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
is anybody else seeing my train of thought here ???

Evergreen is a CIA Front !!!

Evergreen is paid by black budgets !!!!

Evergreen has commercial jets !!!!

Evergreen also has unmanned aerial vehicles !!!!

Can you say 9/11 ????

edit on 4/26/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
is anybody else seeing my train of thought here ???

Evergreen is a CIA Front !!!

Based on what?

Evergreen is paid by black budgets !!!!

Says you...but again...based on what?

Evergreen has commercial jets !!!!

congratulations on posting that revelation!

Evergreen also has unmanned aerial vehicles !!!!

sorry dude - they sold that division to the Brits - www.businesswire.com...

Can you say 9/11 ????

can you say load of codswallop?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join