It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid on US dollar

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
What is the point of this anyways? Its supposed to be the Illumanti but is thier another reason for a Pyramid with an eye on the US dollar?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
search my friend, I can' tell you how many times this one has been covered.

I'll try helping out with a search too.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The Eye represents the All-Seeing Eye of Osirus. Freemasonry has taken that symbol from Ancient Egypt as a representation of themselves and now it's called the Eye of Lucifer.

It also says New Age of Order in Latin on the dollar bill.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It really says that? Can you proove to me it says "New age order in latin?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7
It really says that? Can you proove to me it says "New age order in latin?

take a dollar bill and turn it to the pyramid... find the writing, go to google and type in that writing that you found on the dollar bill, see what it says..

or search google for a translation engine and type it in...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I cant cheak the US dollar cause im in Canadia.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7
I cant cheak the US dollar cause im in Canadia.

www.personal.psu.edu...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
www.greatseal.com...

MasonicLight, better find, you must have posted that right as I was.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Don't most people think it's a pyramid from giza?

If you look closer they look like the pyramids of kush, notice the steep sides? not like the giza pyramids...

maybe just rambling on... oh well.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I just finished this book
"The Secret Symbols of the Dollar Bill" by David Ovason.

Its a good book, but his writing style leaves something to be desired, but he also goes into good details, and provides home experiments you can try.

Ill list a few weird things on the Bill that relate to the Illuminati

Illuminati mentions the number 13
-There are 13 stars on the dollar bill "located on the chevron of the seal of hte Dept of the Treasury Seal, printed over the top of the ONE, to the left of Washington's portrait."
-this seal contains a balance and a key (with 13 stars)

-"On the front of the bill, the capital letter A appears thirteen times. Reading downwards, these letters appear in the following words:
FEDERAL 1
STATES OF AMERICA 3
LEGAL 1
ALL AND PRIVATE 3
WASHINGTON, D.C. 1
DEPARTMENT TREASURTY 2
DOLLAR 1
WASHINGTON 1

TOTAL=13

-"13 stars make ONE constellation
13 letters make ONE motto
13 leaves make ONE olive brancth
13 arrows
13vertical divisions on teh shield
13 horizontal divisions on the shield."

-13 courses on the unfinished pyramid
-72 individual stones in the pyramid (Aarond Donahue says there are 72 Goetia Spirits that can be conjured for magick purposes)

"Annuit Coeptis= "he favors our undertaking""
"Nuvus Ordo Seclorum=A new order of the ages."
-thus "he favours our undertaking' of "a new order of the ages"

-The eye appears to be a Right Eye, as the right eye is linked with the Sun (the left with the moon)
-The pyramid
-"The triangle, with its enclosed eye, completes the truncated pyramid of the dollar bill. The symbolism is designed to suggest that the pyramid will be completed wit the aid of the all-seeing God. This idea is expressed in the national motto "In God We Trust.""

-Washington's Face is set in a Greek Letter (Omega) "which had been adopted by Christians as a symbol of the end of things, or the condition to which humanity strives, in the future."

Theres a hell of a lot more, I just don't care to paraphrase all of it

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
now history is a wee bit rusty but i think the 13 stripes and the 13 stars is to symbolise the original 13 states that joined the US during british colonialism.i think thats also why theres 13 stripes on the US flag as well.just a thought though.some of the 13 references there are a bit spooky.the olive branch one for example

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
lock this thread....what a waste of not using the search button!

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
A couple of interesting pieces of information for you here

About 90% of all U.S. presidents have been 33degree Freemasons as well as all of our Founding Fathers.
Quote: The Chisel represents education; the gavel or hammer, conscience;the twenty-four-inch ruler, the day. The square (morality), level (equality), and plumb (rectitude) are used together to "build spiritual walls." The pencil and compass are a reminder of the Great ARchitect who designed the universe according to a harmonic plan. (Adam was Gods master Builder, and as His first Mason, he passed his kwoledge on to other Ancient Masons of biblical times, such as Cush-Nimrod, who built the Tower of Babel.) The letter G inside a triangle is a version of the ancient tetragrammation of the Hebrew letter Yod in a triangle..(Yod meaning Hand.)

Bush was elected in 1988, the chinese year of the DRAGON..Bush jr was elected in 2000, the next year of the Dragon in a 12 year cycle..The next year of the DRAGON will occur in 2012..The end date of the MAyan calender is 12-21-12.

The design of the Great Seal as it exists today is owed to Secretary of Congress Charles Thomas and his colleague William Barton. On the obverse side is the bald headed American Eagle which in astrological symbolism represents the Zodiac sign of Scorpio;

This sign is associated with death, rebirth, sexuality and regeneration. The eagle is holding in its talons a bundle of arrowns and an olive branch. This represents conflicting forces of war and peace which have characterized the American nation over the years.

In occult terms it symbolizes the dualistic concept of good and evil, liht and darkness, athe male and female which the Masonic-Templar tradition inherited from the Gnostics and the MAnicheans.-

On the chest of the eagle is a heraldic device in the form af a shield and above its head is a cloud containing thirtten pentagrams. In its mouth the eagle holds a scroll with the words E pluibus unum written on it. The general interpretation of this phrase is that it refers to the creation of the new American nation from the original colonies, the many becoming the one.

This phrase however also has an occut meaning and is used by initiates to refer to the ancient belief that all gods are one God. Even the most polytheistic pagon religions recognized the existence of a Supreme Creator who ruled over all the other gods and goddesses in the pantheon.

This concept is to be foune in the Rosicrucian teachins, and in Freemasonry the phrase is used to refer to the one God in relation to the many. (Humanity.)--The reverse side of the Great Seal also reveals a wealth of occult symbolism. It shows the truncated pyramid with its steps representing the 13 colonies.

On the bottom step are the Roman numerals MDCCLXXVI or 1776, the year of the Revolution . This was also the date of the foundation of the Illuminati.-Above the pyramid is the eye of God in triangle surrounded by rays of light. This was the identifying symbol of Illuminism which appeared on the covers of radical political texts published during the French Revolution by supporters of the Masonic tradition.--In occultism the truncated pyramid represents the loss of the Ancient Wisdom which occurred when the Christian Church achieved political power and began to repress the old pagan religions which were driven underground into secret societies.

In Ancient Egypt, when the pyramids were used as initiation chambers, each pyramid had a special capstone made either from a natural crystal or an allow of precious metals. THis capstone attracted "cosmic rays" and occult forces which created the right conditions for the initiate inside the pyramids inner chamber to experience spiritual illumination.

Symbolically on the Great Seal the eye in the triangle represents the missing capstone which now only exists on a metaphysical level--Above the eye in the triangle symbol is the motto Annuit Coeptis which is translated as "He favours our undertakin". This is a reference to the belief that the American Revolution was a divine event fulfilling an historic destiny for the future of the world.

Washington is said to have been aproached by an angel at Valley Forge who granted him a vision of the utopian role of America was to play in the centuries to come. Washington was a God-fearing man and believed that he had been chosen as the divine instrument who would bring this prophetic vision into reality.

He was certainly an instrument for the Freemasons and Rosicrucians who planned the American Revolution and recognized in him the attributes needed for the first leader of the embryonic nation.-Below the pyramid, on the reverse side of the seal, is a scroll bearing the words NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM or the NEW ORDER OF THE AGES.

www.armageddononline.org...

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by Sapphire]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on 23/12/11 by argentus because: added ex tags to off-site quoted content

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
i'd say it has a double meaning:
1) don't worry! we're watching over everything to make u feel secure.
2) YOU BETTER NOT [SNIP] DO ANYTHING B*TCH! BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING! BOOYA!

i'd go with the second one

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 23/12/11 by argentus because: snipped censor circumvention

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
It also says New Age of Order in Latin on the dollar bill.

It actually says "A new order of the ages". But you go it right for the most part. At least your not one of those people who think it says New World Order on it.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
A couple of interesting pieces of information for you here

About 90% of all U.S. presidents have been 33degree Freemasons as well as all of our Founding Fathers.

Actually, only two U.S. Presidents have been 33� Masons: Harry S. Truman and Gerald R. Ford. Brother Truman had also served as Grand Master of Masons in Missouri, as well as Grand Exalted Ruler of the Elks.
It is true that many of our Founding Fathers were Masons, but only one of them held the 33�, this being the Marquis de Lafayette. The 33� of Masonry was first instituted in 1801, and at that time only denoted voting members of the Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite. Lafayette was the youngest of our Founding Fathers; Washington considered him a son, and it was Washington who provoked Lafayette's interest in Masonry. Lafayette, being the youngest, lived to see the formation of the Supreme Council of France, and was elected a Grand Inspector General of the 33� of the French Council of the Scottish Rite.
Of all American presidents, 16 have been Masons.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

(Right click, go to properties, then copy and paste the url if you can't see the pic.)

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Being that it apparently represents the right eye, would it not then be an analog of The Eye of Horus?

As a talisman, such purportedly has protective powers.

Given that, coupled with the Latin invocations, evidences that the "all-seeing eye" itself is included for protection.

Just a thought, otherwise there is much good information in this thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

It actually says "A new order of the ages". But you go it right for the most part. At least your not one of those people who think it says New World Order on it.

Couldn't want also assume that "A New Order of the Ages" could also become "A New World Order"? It just seems that "A New World Order," basically means the same thing... or that the USA is starting "A New Order"... I just feel that these could possibly be linked together, but I am not sure to tell you the truth....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join