It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How close are we? Maybe closer than you think.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I know many of us read the posts week in and week out about the powers that be creating the NWO and how close they are to bringing it to a reality. For those of us here in the US, I guess we kind of expect it to begin in Europe as we have seen Europe finacially unite under one currency and money is power in most corners of the globe.

However, in some spare time research I happened on the topic of Executive Orders which the President can enact without the approval of congress. Here are a few that are already on the books and only await a signature.

A Presidential Executive Order, whether Constitutional or not, becomes law simply by its publication in the Federal Registry. Congress is by-passed. Here are just a few Executive Orders that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.
Without Congressional approval, the President now has the power to transfer whole populations to any part of the country, the power to suspend the Press and to force a national registration of all persons. The President, in essence, has dictatorial powers never provided to him under the Constitution. The President has the power to suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights in a real or perceived emergency. Unlike Lincoln and Roosevelt, these powers are not derived from a wartime need, but from any crisis, domestic or foreign, hostile or economic. Roosevelt created extraordinary measures during the Great Depression, but any President faced with a similar, or lesser, economic crisis now has extraordinary powers to assume dictatorial status. "

To me, it seems that all that we feel will take effort to bring about is but a stroke of the pen away.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
interesting post, some say we are very close but other say we are already there. I believe though that we are slowly being drawn closer each year, the action will probably hotter up near 2006. So keep watching.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The only one missing is EXECUTIVE ORDER 666 which allows the president to create the role of antichrist, nuke half the world and take over the rest.

Seriously though, I think the reason they haven't used those Exec Orders yet is because unless the people are conditioned to accept them (ie via terrorist attacks, propaganda etc), they will fight against the removal of their liberties.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I believe we are in the early stages of NWO.

They're bringing it in slowy, testing the waters lightly.

Patriot Act I & II, etc....

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

Does this explain the reports of thousands of concencration camps/prison camps on US soil?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

Does this explain the reports of thousands of concencration camps/prison camps on US soil?

I thought this topic (camps) was debunked on this site? I know that Simon has a page about this but wasn't there a thread about people looking for these supposed sites that reported back having found nothing? I'll admit the inward facing razor wire is suspect but aren't there other possible applications for this?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by titian

Originally posted by Illmatic67

I thought this topic (camps) was debunked on this site? I know that Simon has a page about this but wasn't there a thread about people looking for these supposed sites that reported back having found nothing? I'll admit the inward facing razor wire is suspect but aren't there other possible applications for this?

you're right, they were... not sure where the link is, I'll try to find it...

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I think the camps were only "debunked" in that no one could varify their existence and the powers that be denied their existence. Thats still leaves the other possibility, that they're lying and their well hidden or disguised. I was a aprt of that original post that sought to find the ones on a list presented. I could not locate the supposed camps near me but then again, I didn't do air recon over the area. I just didn't find a sign with an arrow saying "Secret Internment Camp 10 miles". There were however, military installations which I am not authorized to enter.

new topics

top topics

join