It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The NWO Done With The Church?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I think so.

As detailed in an older thread of mine, I believe that the Church was set up in order to further the Globalist NWO Agenda. To summarise briefly what's in the thread, Globalism was impossible whilst a multitude of Pagan traditions divided the globe. A new Global religion was required to further the Agenda, and this is the role Christianity has played.

Now, forward to this week, and we're confronted with the news that the Church of England has voted to ban Nationalism. In other words, the Synod have voted to support absolute Globalism:

The General Synod of the Church of England has voted overwhelmingly in favour of measures to stop clergy being members of the British National Party. The proposal, from a lay synod member who works for the police, was passed by 322 votes to 13, with 20 abstentions.

This is one example of how out of touch with the average Brit the Church of England has become. Aside from the very real threat British Christianity faces from the encroaching religion of Islam, Brits are now to be told by their traditional Church that they're not permitted to support rising movements like "British Jobs For British Workers". Furthermore, the Archbishop states that Shariah Law should be adopted in Britain.

All indications are that the Church of England is imploding - and much like the Economy, it is by design. The NWO have had two millenia of use out of the Church, but they are now happy to see it self-destruct because, quite simply, it's no longer useful to them.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Star & Flag

I think the NWO however, still has a few uses for the church, but sooner rather than later it will implode. Just like America is now. The NWO go its use out of us and still is with no resistance. But it is completely ok for the church to be gone in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Agreed. I'm still undecided as to whether they seek to replace Christianity with perhaps Islam, or whether they plan to make atheism the new religion.

With all of the atheist adverts put on London buses, and the rise in media coverage of atheism, I'm tempted to say that it will be the next global movement.

join