It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covert World of UFO Crash Retrievals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
"Artifacts Recovered" (photos & documents) from Plains of San Augustin New Mexico July 1947 UFO Crash Site by Chuck Wade excavation 2004 & 2006...s251.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I've heard that back when we were pioneering our radar technology, it was discovered that you could "cook" the craft out of the sky...
This seems plausible to me. Afterall, there are reports of pilots being cooked in just a couple of seconds because they flew into the path of another plane's radar dish.

If that is the case, it is possible that they brought down a number of them before our offworlders made necessary adjustments to counteract this.
Note how most of these crashes occured around said time-frame. 1940-1960.

Also something to note would be that these "intelligently designed craft" are flying in an atmosphere that is most likely very different than their own.
I think a more fair comparison would be made to that of our OWN space program. How many shuttle crashes have we had compared to how many have we sent up.
I'm sure it's quite a bit less than 1 out of 11 million.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

You are quite correct about the government not telling us about the crashes. One of the ways to try and find them is to look at all the documents that are out there. One good thing about the Roswell crash is the flight that moved the debris to Wright-Patterson AAF is well documented. Also, quite a few high ranking flag officers were called into the area in question. Why would they do that for debris for a weather balloon? Also, wouldn't it just be easier to repair the balloon at the base? That is what their maintenance shops are for. I could see the Deputy Commander Maintenance (DCM) getting involved, but three star generals?
Project Mogul has been revealed to not have been the secret name, as documents have shown up with the name on it and no classification of Secret on them.

Most of the crashes listed as hoaxes have been studied in depth. There are usually some shady characters involved or other problems that lead one to believe it was a hoax.

Another case that was recently shown on UFO Hunters and given a shot in the arm is the Aurora Texas 1897 case. A lot of information was literally dug up, and it does indicate something indeed happened there. I am one to think it was an airship that was considered secret at the time, as a means to spy on the Superpowers of the day (Germany, Austria-Hungary, Russia).

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
They consider what we have for weapons to be like tinker toys but in there words, they can destroy.

Any ships that come on our lands are not downed by lightning or us there ships are to technologically superior and able to compensate. They say that when they do "BATTLE" they try to take the "BATTLE" out over our waters, they do not want there ships crashing on our lands. The ships usually can regain themselves enough to get out to the waters where they can use for protection and repair themselves.

If these ships crashed here I would say they are doing some massive battling up there to have the ones you mentioned crash on our lands.

What is interesting is we are a protected Planet.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

"A lot of information was literally dug up, and it does indicate something indeed happened there. I am one to think it was an airship that was considered secret at the time, as a means to spy on the Superpowers of the day (Germany, Austria-Hungary, Russia). "

While that is indeed a very plausible scenario, I don't buy it.

To me, you either say the story is true or it isn't. If we take for granted that the story has legs, we should take the testimony on its word.
The rest of the story went on to talk about a small humanoid that was found at the scene of the crash that was buried in a nearby cemetary... With, at the time, still living witnesses, not of the crash, but of the gravesite that was marked with a carving of the craft marking the grave... Readings were done there that suggested metallic objects of the same register found at the crash site, supporting the OTHER part of the story that talked about the Grave also being marked with debris from the wreckage.

The people at the time thought the pilot was an offworlder, I'm inclined to believe them. I just wish they could get permission to dig the grave up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join