The evidence concerning UFO crashes and their covert
retrieval by highly specialized teams is extensive and persuasive...
1. January, 20, 1996 - Varginha, Brazil
The Varginha Incident.
"As many as six alien creatures were captured or killed
and turned over to American authorities."
2. May, 6, 1978 - El Taire Mountain, Bolivia
UFO crash in Bolivia witnessed by thousands of people.
"On May 6, 1978, at about 4:15 p.m., something crashed
into a mountain near El Taire."
3. March, 1968 - Berezovsky , Russian Federation
Russia UFO crash and recovery, 1968.
"This case comes from the so called "secret kgb files"
appearently smuggled from the soviet union."
4. October, 4, 1967 - Shag Harbour, Nova Scotia, Canada
The Shag Harbour Incident.
"A UFO some 60 feet in diameter was seen to hover over shag harbour.
It then decended rapidly to the water with an explosive impact."
5. December, 9, 1965 - Kecksburg, Pennsylvania, United States
The Kecksburg UFO Crash.
"The military quickly took control of the crash site and transported
the object by army truck."
6. 1957 - Ubatuba, Sao Paulo, Brazil
The Ubatuba, Brazil Fragments.
"The writer of the letter described an event in which a "flying disk"
exploded over the beach at Ubatuba."
7. July, 7, 1948 - 38 Miles South of Laredo (Texas), Mexico
"Tomato Man" Photographs of Alien Body and the Laredo, Texas Crash.
In 1978, a former Naval photographer released a series of photographs
of the charred remains of a head and torso, which he claimed were extraterrestrial."
8. 1948 - Aztec, New Mexico, United States
Aztec, New Mexico UFO Crash Recovery of 1948.
"Fank Scully clamied there had been up to 4 recoveries
of alien bodies at a crash site in aztec."
9. July, 3, 1947 - Roswell, New Mexico, United States
Roswell UFO Incident, Crash and Recovery.
"In 1947 a ufo crashed in roswell and was quickly taken
by the military who claim the spacecraft was a balloon."
10. 1947 - Socorro, New Mexico, United States
The "Alien Autopsy" Film, Socorro, NM 1947 UFO Crash.
"business man Ray Santailli launched his alien autopsy
film that generated world wide attention."
11. August, 16, 1945 - San Antonio, New Mexico, United States
New Mexico UFO Crash Encounter In 1945.
"Two young boys in mexico stumble upon the remains of what
they believe to be an alien spacecraft."
12. April, 1941 - Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United States
UFO Crash and Retrieval in Missouri, 1941.
"Reverend William Huffman was summoned to pray over alien crash
victims outside of Cape Girardeau, Missouri in the spring of 1941.
He was shown three victims, not human as expected, but small alien
bodies with large eyes, hardly a mouth or ears, and hairless."
I know some of these are artist impressions but you have to admit
there are TONS of ufo crash stories with lots of witnesses, even before roswell.
[edit on 12-2-2009 by SuperSlovak]