It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Galloway Speaks Against Zionists - Gaza massacre [Video]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

This video shows George Galloway giving the low down on zionism. He explains why he became an anti-zionist and how the lexicons of zionist inverts the English language. It details how, with the zionists, the victim is the terrorist and the terrorist becomes the victim. It is a world where up is down and down is up.

Some of you might have heard during the height of the Gaza siege, zionists pop out of the wood work saying that the 1300 they killed were killed because of Hamas. They also conveniently forget about the preceding 18 month blockade that started with the destruction of the Gaza power station, the apartheid wall, the mossad assassinations, the checkpoint detainments, the aircraft missiles and the theft and pollution of groundwater.

[edit on 122828p://pm2845 by masonwatcher]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

watched loads of His speaches

was funny watching him gun down the news reporter and how biased she is and the way she brought forward her argument.

Shame his party hasnt got a large platform

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
What is the opinion worth of a man who puts himself on celebrity big brother ?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by longdog

what is that?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by longdog

If I have ever seen an idiotic statement in question form, it'd probably be yours!

I for one think it was a very brave thing of him to do, to me it showed that he is truely a peoples person! There is no doubt in my mind that he was wrongly scandalised for the whole big brother saga due to fear of him gaining popularity. Thusfar he has been the only politician that has ever spoken the truth, the way it really is.

If you are in doubt, go "youtube" his speeches and go have a look at his insightful and truthful debating, no other politian or president has ever been on par with Mr Galloway!

He is deffo one of my favourites and just wish people could recognise him for his insight and knowledge!

here is one interview I love: It seems like everyone is always on the attack, and never hears him out!

ps. notice how they try and fade out what he is saying by adding background sound when he speaks..haha, classic!

[edit on 2/12/2009 by corvin77]

[edit on 2/12/2009 by corvin77]

top topics

join