It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clues to the next terrorist attack in "A Beautiful Mind"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   

This move was released in December 2001, which is 3 months AFTER 9/11.

In order for the film to give clues (warning) about 9/11, they woulda released it prior to, not after the fact. If it infact was about 9/11.

The movie was released in December 2001. Any movie, especially as complex as ABM will take years to make!! Planning and production, rounding up the crew and aligning the stars to work the film can take up to several years in planning.

There are also production snafu's, delay's etc. etc. etc. and some film's are held after production for months and sometimes years for some reason or another. Thats after the film is completed.

So just because they released on 12/2001 means squat. The movie most likely was filmed way before 9/11.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Aware,

What is "The Davinci Code" going to be about??? TIA.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Mika,

I thing you misunderstand..maybe it's me. But, I'm saying this movie may contain clues about the NEXT ATTACK...I never said anything about it predicting 9/11.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
If you guys liked this thread, please give it a good score. I'd like to maximize it's impact over the next few days, so we can get some networking going on this theory and related matter perhaps coded into media (especially major motion pictures.) TIA

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
Aware,

What is "The Davinci Code" going to be about??? TIA.

oooo if you're into masonic conspiracies you HAVE to read the book, Dan Brown - The Davinci Code, it sort of connects every conspiracy into one, holy grail, secret societies, church, Jesus, Mary Magdalene etc etc, very interesting book, it is a work of fiction, a novel, but based on real people and events... probably full of secret messages.
Here is one of ATS topics about it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

oh, btw, very interesting post. I'm going to rent Beautiful Mind this weekend to see what you are talking about. I haven't noticed anything out of ordinary the first time I watched it... but then again I wasn't looking for it, I was only looking for entertainment.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
GREAT !!! looking forward to your feedback after you've seen it again. Rent the DVD so you can "still pause" and enlarge when he (Crowe) is having these epiphanies, O.K.?

Thanks for the link on The DaVinci Code. I'm going to go read up about it now.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
IMO, the fact that Howard is planning to do a movie of this type leads me to beleive he could be the type of director that might be chosen by the NWO crowd to do what I am suggesting may have been done with "A Beautiful Mind." It indeed displays a penchant on his part for certain cinematic genre related to the unusual, world politics, religion, etc.--and from a twisted viewpoint, I might add. These NWO types flock together (or apart, as the case may be-- as none of them were near the World Trade Center on 9-11-01, depite that being a top-notch globalist haunt on any other day.)

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Very interesting! I must say, I don't really think many directors or other movie makers seriously put hints in there, and the whole communism in the movie industry thing, nah I don't fall for that. I also don't usually agree with people who say oh the next attack is going to happen here, I know it!

But something about what you wrote, I like it! Its very intriuging, and I'm probably going to watch the movie when I get home from work. Good work!!!
(I bet you work for the movie industry, don't you? Bossting ratings...haha!)

However, I do have a question. If they did know the dates of the attak and were with te Illuminati or NWO or whoever, why would they release it to the world in film? Are you suggesting that maybe they're infiltrating and releasing this info to the public?

I find you story fascinating, however. Good work! But I dunno if Ron haward is capable of such high level thinking. I mean, I still see him as a squeaky clean happy Days guy. hahahahahha! Sorry, I had to say that.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I'm saying that the globalists who planned the 9-11 attacks (and blamed them on their stage-managed bogeyman--fall guy--whatever you want to call "Osama."--Tim McVeigh II, maybe..)
have become so smug and complacent in their evil, that they are now leaving clues like the depraved mass murderers that they are. It may be a way of communicating with each other, or it may be a way for them just to "party hearty" after they pull off these events and to knee-slap each other about how stupid the sheople have become.

I don't think Ron Howard would even have to be personally involved. What was actually highlighted in the "epiphanies" in "A Beautiful Mind" could, of course, be totally random nonsense, or it could have been sneaked in there by a NWO plant, or even (and here you have to be an old-fashioned Christian like myself to believe this) manipulated into place by demons...sort of the way they manipulate Ouija boards and "mediums."

I think there is better than a 50% chance that there is no intentional coding in this movie, but the less than 50% chance that we may, collectively, find out a way to avert the real terrorists' next attack, may be worth the effort on our parts to delve just a little deeper for awhile.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Interesting post, Megapatriot.

It's interesting b/c something nagged at me as I watched the film. It was probly the fact that they really played up and emphasized the schizophrenia angle at the same time highlighting his spook handler. I got the feeling that he really was involved with the spooks. And I was stricken by his code-breaking.

I don't know if the movie reveals anything future, but I think there is much we truly don't know about Nash.

It's interesting that you point out that he may have had enemies and that his schizophrenia came on much later in life than most. Could it have been induced by an outside source? Was his beautiful mind a threat to powers that be?

Possible.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Exactly ECK...

I am convinced at a bare minimum that this is the real untold story of John Nash. I believe it is quite likely that he really was onto something. Yes...McCarthy has his rough edges, but what if Nash was about to have proved him completely right, and the CIA snatched him, drugged him up, tucked him away in a mental hospital and pronounced him "schizophrenic."

I once had an opportunity to meet the daughter of an American icon named Percy Crosby, who swears that this was fone to her father. (Her name is Joan-Crosby Tibbetts and she lives in Bath, Maine.) Her father was the inventor of the "Skippy" Cartoon series that ran in all the major papers back in the 1930s. It was the most popular comic strip of its era, a forerunner of "The Peanuts" and the "Skippy Peanut butter" label was STOLEN from the Crosby family.

Percy began running into to trouble with the feds in the late 30s when he began to wax very critical of FDR and his (communistic) "New Deal " programs and was railroaded into an insane assylum, his career destroyed, his famous cartoon serires yanked from all the papers...he was even less fortunate than John Nash...he died in that assylum in 196?2?
...about that time anyway. So, I know that the government has done this type of thing to dissidents before--and during--the Nash/McCarthy era.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousPoster4

Originally posted by Bangin

Originally posted by AnonymousPoster4
The simple fact that this thread was spawned by a person who seems to be a paranoid agoraphobic, with conspirecy theory tendency's.

That statement applies to many of the threads within the "Predictions" forum. It's unfair to target mepatriot for making this post. Besides, it's better to ignore a thread that doesn't interest you instead of busting one's balls for creating it. That's not a way to encourage people to share their thoughts within the community. tsk tsk.

Oh, and this is more like a claim, then a prediction.

And the only prediction thread I made, I got slammed by many posters.

If you guys can give, then expect to take as well.

AnonymousPoster4, I responded to you for your attitude.

"I fail to see how the theories point to a fear of open places but we're entitled to our own opinions. Should we all attack you now? Lay off the attacks and either debate this or don't post. "

The last half of the second sentence above sums it nicely. If I wanted to attack you I would call your post stupid or dumb or whatever word you originally used. If you want to trash people go to a decrepit board like raging bull or yahoo chat.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Exactly ECK...

I am convinced at a bare minimum that this is the real untold story of John Nash. I believe it is quite likely that he really was onto something. Yes...McCarthy has his rough edges, but what if Nash was about to have proved him completely right, and the CIA snatched him, drugged him up, tucked him away in a mental hospital and pronounced him "schizophrenic."

I once had an opportunity to meet the daughter of an American icon named Percy Crosby, who swears that this was fone to her father. (Her name is Joan-Crosby Tibbetts and she lives in Bath, Maine.) Her father was the inventor of the "Skippy" Cartoon series that ran in all the major papers back in the 1930s. It was the most popular comic strip of its era, a forerunner of "The Peanuts" and the "Skippy Peanut butter" label was STOLEN from the Crosby family.

Percy began running into to trouble with the feds in the late 30s when he began to wax very critical of FDR and his (communistic) "New Deal " programs and was railroaded into an insane assylum, his career destroyed, his famous cartoon serires yanked from all the papers...he was even less fortunate than John Nash...he died in that assylum in 196?2?
...about that time anyway. So, I know that the government has done this type of thing to dissidents before--and during--the Nash/McCarthy era.

Here's an interesting article about Nash. I've copied some interesting paragraphs relevant to this discussion about mental illness and CIA handlers.

URL: www.nobel.se...

The mental disturbances originated in the early months of 1959 at a time when Alicia happened to be pregnant. And as a consequence I resigned my position as a faculty member at M.I.T. and, ultimately, after spending 50 days under "observation" at the McLean Hospital, travelled to Europe and attempted to gain status there as a refugee.

I later spent times of the order of five to eight months in hospitals in New Jersey, always on an involuntary basis and always attempting a legal argument for release.

And it did happen that when I had been long enough hospitalized that I would finally renounce my delusional hypotheses and revert to thinking of myself as a human of more conventional circumstances and return to mathematical research. In these interludes of, as it were, enforced rationality, I did succeed in doing some respectable mathematical research. Thus there came about the research for "Le Probleme de Cauchy pour les E'quations Differentielles d'un Fluide Generale"; the idea that Prof. Hironaka called "the Nash blowing-up transformation"; and those of "Arc Structure of Singularities" and "Analyticity of Solutions of Implicit Function Problems with Analytic Data".

But after my return to the dream-like delusional hypotheses in the later 60's I became a person of delusionally influenced thinking but of relatively moderate behavior and thus tended to avoid hospitalization and the direct attention of psychiatrists.

Hmm, delusions induced by hallucinogens? Then he eventually learned how to play his handlers?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Inducing illness is an old, oft-used spook trick. Remember Jack Ruby? He was screaming bloody murder about going to Washington to testify about his knowledge of the JFK assassination. He suddenly got terminal cancer and died. How convenient, eh?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
To the last two posts:

Great stuff. Thank you both so much for your contributions here.

That "confession" by Nash reads exactly like one the KGB might have extracted at the height of the Cold War, doesn't it?? I've never heard of a shizophrenic recovering to the degree that he could accomplish those mathematical feats and, I've never heard one so rationally discuss their "delusions" like they were some yo-yo who could turn their schizophrenia on and off as desired. I've actually worked with schizophrenics at a juvenile detention center, and this seems out of character to me. Perhaps he relly was abducted by the KGB (with the full knowledge and consent of the communist-infiltrated US State Department/CIA.)

The Jack Ruby analogy is also EXCELLENT!!! Yes, they have done this type of thing many times before. Sounds like old John Nash may have been the first guy in the MK-Ultra program before they even called it that.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
What a great thread! Thanks Mepatriot!

I rented it last night and tried to watch it with my 'conspiracy' goggles on. This was the first time I"ve seen it so I did not pause on the epiphanies but I will go back and check them tonight. I noted the explosion reference, the pyramid image and the 8 bit but wasn't sure what the 8 was supposed to represent..I didn't think it was supposed to represent eyeglasses..but maybe something else? what does this symbol represent mathematically -anybody know?

If someone reads the book please let us know if you find anything interesting. Also, someone should research his wife..did she have any interesting history? I suspected her all along.

The OSS reference struck me too. Check this out:

"Armadeus took shape after WWII, and it involved Operation Sunrise (aka Operation Sunshine). Sunshine dealt with the surrender of Nazi-Ss Gestapo in Italy to the US Office of Strategic Services (OSS). OSS is the predecessor of the current day CIA. The surrender of the Italian SS-Gestappo almost intact, to the OSS had a price. The SS had agreed to go to work for the OSS, and among other duties, some of the SS were used to penetrate the iron curtain and work against the Russians following WWII. Some SS actually were recruited and served in the ranks of the first Green Beret unit to exist unofficially in the US Army, that unit is 10th Special Forces Group, Airborne, and was originally housed at Flint Kerserne, Bad Tolz, Germany, in and old group of SS Barracks. In time the 10th SFG(A) would be reassigned, and the parent group Headquarters would be at Fort Davens, MA...."

to read the rest of this REALLY interesting article see:
www.deepblacklies.co.uk...

and click on 'The Big Picture' -It's as if that whole chunk of the plot was lifted right out of the first few pages of this piece.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by daedenfach
If someone reads the book please let us know if you find anything interesting. Also, someone should research his wife..did she have any interesting history? I suspected her all along.

URL: www.pbs.org...

Excerpt:
Soon after, Nash met Alicia Larde, a 21-year-old El Salvadoran physics major at M.I.T. In 1957 they were married. At M.I.T., Nash went on to solve a series of impressive mathematical problems. In July 1958, Fortune magazine named him one of the brightest mathematicians in the world. He had just turned 30.

After months of bizarre behavior, Alicia had her husband involuntarily hospitalized at McLean Hospital, a private psychiatric hospital outside of Boston. Upon his release, Nash abruptly resigned from M.I.T., withdrew his pension, and went to Europe, where he intended to renounce his U.S. citizenship. Alicia left her newborn son with her mother, and followed her ailing husband. She then had Nash deported -- back to the United States.

Then, in the 1980s, Nash slowly began to get better -- his delusions diminished and he became more engaged with the world around him. Although it is unclear how it happens, a portion of people with schizophrenia do recover as they age. In 1994, at the age of 66, John Nash received the Nobel Prize in Economics in Stockholm, Sweden, for his work on game theory. Thirty-eight years after their divorce, Alicia and John remarried.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by titian

Exactly ECK...

Here's an interesting article about Nash. I've copied some interesting paragraphs relevant to this discussion about mental illness and CIA handlers.

URL: www.nobel.se...

Great link, Titian. It's very interesting.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
DDF: Thanks for your kind comments. I hope to hear some more for you after you've enlarged those epiphanies. You noticed the "8" was laying down like a pair of eyeglasses, right?

Did you miss the hourglass epiphany which precedes the 8/eyeglasses??

Keep me posted, and thanks again for your interest and help in this matter.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Titian/ECK:

Thanks for the links. I'm going to go check them out soon.

I, too, have my questions about Alicia's possible complicity in this whole situation.

I'm beginning to really wonder if he was schizophrenic at all....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join