It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

republican explosion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yeah, what the hell is wrong with you?

You flame others for misspelling words... then you misspell both THEIR misspelling AND the correct spelling.

You seem to have a dictionary, that's nice. You say "conservative" like I say "cave man".

You call Bush uneducated. He went to Yale. He may not have been the top in his class, but neither am I. Are you calling me an idiot?

You defend liberalism with unbelievable fervor, yet you do not defend any particular position; do you even know what it stands for?

Liberalism, by your logic, means throwing things around gratuitously: money, laws, government, punishment, help for people that don't really need it. Your solution to a problem is to make a law so it will go away. If that doesn't work, you throw money at it until it does.

Take some time and think. No, really, think. What do we need right now-- national security, or welfare?

It's your call.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The only thing good about this thread is the title. It fills my head with the most wonderful (and satsifying) images...

Ra

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
as long as shrub, cheney and rumsfeld are all standing on the explosives at the same time.

Sorry, I just could not resist!!! Setups like that only happen in the old Abbott and Costello movies!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
eah, what the hell is wrong with you?

You flame others for misspelling words... then you misspell both THEIR misspelling AND the correct spelling.

You seem to have a dictionary, that's nice. You say "conservative" like I say "cave man".

You call Bush uneducated. He went to Yale. He may not have been the top in his class, but neither am I. Are you calling me an idiot?

You defend liberalism with unbelievable fervor, yet you do not defend any particular position; do you even know what it stands for?

Liberalism, by your logic, means throwing things around gratuitously: money, laws, government, punishment, help for people that don't really need it. Your solution to a problem is to make a law so it will go away. If that doesn't work, you throw money at it until it does.

Take some time and think. No, really, think. What do we need right now-- national security, or welfare?

It's your call.
Bush is uneducated,you cant deny that. I know he went to Yale but he is still uneducated. He was a cheerleader right. I've met a few cheerleaders and regardless of the school they cheer at,they are not the brightest.
Im not sure if your an idiot or not but im starting to figure it out. Why do you think i am a liberal I agree with you on you definition of liberal and i dont like them either. Too many give aways.
Your observation on my solution to problems is wrong. I dont think we need more laws. Where did that come from? You are starting to sound more like an idiot now that i think about it.
The answer to your last question is national security. I have never mentioned welfare or social programs before so why would you think that?
Liberal is a wing of an opposing party of the conservative movement. Not everyone who is not conservative is a liberal,maybe just in your mind.
Hopefully its bigger than the mind of your hero,that Connecticut cowboy so bravely leading our country into the future.

[Edited on 18-4-2004 by ashley]

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejakeWe'd just get flamed up the wazoo when we'd make our claims.

It's funny because I been getting text flogged by the left on this site since I registered, and for a while I stopped posted because the unbalanced attacks were just too much for me to even keep up with. LOL How many times could I repreat myself?

As of late, the playing field is becoming more leveled.

and I've posted on plenty of forums that involved politics, but ATS got 'em all beat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join