It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird symbol on my mother's skin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
sorry to send you to a site with a lot of pop-ups. i use a pop-up blocker, so didn't know it was plagued with them.

that's the only site i can find about these markings, & i notice that it hasn't been updated since 2004.

it's interesting that radiotherapy leaves similar markings, but people who aren't recieving radiotherapy are finding these marks.

very odd, & frustrating if you find the marking, i imagine.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Commander_Koenig]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Commander_Koenig

It's the closest most interesting site so far. Branding abductees, testing DNA and taking samples etc. This may be the newest way they take samples or doing innoculations. Branding people like cattle is a little disturbing.

It's not my thread anyway. Best find so far though.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

The Sun Wheel, also known as the Wheel of Taranis. This symbol represents the solar calendar, with points that mark the position of the sun at equinoxes and solstices.

Taranis was one of the Celtic father gods and is often associated with the forces of change.

Maybe its some sort of sun wheel. ?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

Hey...

This is creepy...

Like you said wonder if people might be getting vaccinated in a crowd without knowing it...???

If you follow the link you provided it says these are new needle less injectors for Small Pox Vaccines...

Makes me wonder...???

If so...If it was being done in a crowd it would seem more like to spread something than to vaccinate Against something...

Sorry...don't mean to scare anyone...Just seems fishy to me...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Almost looks satanic.

Though I dont believe satan exists.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Nice find Commander_Koenig, thanks! Will definitely check it out!
Thanks to everyone else as well!

I asked her to get a camera and record herself while sleeping although nothing strange happened in those 3 days.

Let's pretend for a second someone actually used that "magic marker" on her. Is it erasable? She tried to wash it off for hours using soap and some sort of cleansing milk but it won't go away.

Edit: Should she go get her blood checked? If she was injected with something wouldn't there be some traces left in the blood?

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Artistw]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Commander_Koenig

awesome site koenig - I never even heard of these geometric shapes springing up on bodies.

Absolutely eye opening

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Wow, this is really interesting, esspecially that this seems to have happened to many people.

I heard that Tupper Saussy wrote a book called "Rulers of Evil". In that book he discribes a symbol, of that he claims to be the mark of cain (the mark that was given to cain by god to protect him after cain killed his brother) and that seems to look similar to the symbol on your mothers skin.

I didn't read his book and I don't know his sources so I have no idea if this is really the mark of cain. Nevertheless, here are some videos of someone on youtube who collected some occurences, where the the mark of cain could have been used:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Kaleon]

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Kaleon]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Looks exactly like the Bhuddist Dharma Wheel symbol featured in the first youtube link above my post

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Small update:

The symbol is still there and nothing new/weird has happened since she got it.

We contacted aaarc.us admin via phone but he was pretty quiet and only asked for the pictures so we sent them via email yesterday.

Is there a way to get in contact with other people who got those marks if admin can't/won't provide any info?

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Artistw]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
No way that is ringworm! Ringworm is just a fungus that grows in a circle like patch. This looks like a wheel! A circle with spokes within a circle with spokes. Highly strange to just have that pop up on your skin!

[edit on 15-2-2009 by QueenofWeird]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Check it out.

I wish I could find the source for that image again. It has something to do with the star Sirius and Earth.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
That is very interesting, it does look like a burn though, is it possible that your mum is having a joke with you?, is she a fun lady? Does she go out and party? Im just saying is all, it really does look like branding. Otherwise if it has just shown up like you say its a mystery.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
she is a possible alien abductee. does she have any problem with memory loss...especially with respect to time loss?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

That is a four point device. There does not appear to be four points in the photos and I don't see how it would also make the rest of the shape. Ring worm seems plausible but it only appears that way. This mark on this lady looks like it's from a flash light device that penetrates the skin using radiation, plasma, laser and sound energy within the same frequencies. These alien grays are way ahead of their time. You should ask them if you can check it out next time you get probed.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I would have to say she fell asleep on a poker chip, you know how it is with those late poker nights. or you know how some religious people can induce stigmata with thought (so they say) maybe you mom is seeing this symbol while she sleeps and it is a product of deep thought or a vivid dream. Anything is possible I would say ringworm as well but it didn't look that irritated or crusty so I would say its from a different source.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by gmac1000]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Sorry for a really late reply but not much has happened since the last time I posted.

Tiny update;
She came to visit me a week ago and I saw and touched the mark and it's real. There was no memory related problems or any other problems for that matter.

The guy from aaarc.us received the photos but never replied to the email so we're basically in the dark here since we couldn't find any new info about the subject.

edit: She's an atheist and she doesn't drink alcohol or play poker.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Artistw]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Artistw

Hi, just saw your post about the mark on skin. My girlfriend got a mark almost like that a little over a week ago. It is larger and it's located on the inside of her right breast. It's three circles and a cross in the middle, no X. Perfectly shaped. It looked like a brand or burn. When she got knowledge of it she was cleaning and felt a bite or burn under her blouse. I thought it was from her bra but there is nothing close to that and the location is on the side of the breast. We took picture's from her phone and we are trying to send them to our emails and doesn't let us? We will find a way to post pictures. Please post anything you may know about this?? Thank you! San Antonio, Texas

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Did you say breast? It would help if we could check out the thing on breast
naah joking
Its indeed intresting, there was something similar in one of resident evil movies if i remember good mark from the vaccine but not sure... And by the way.. in my opinion that deffinately doesnt look like a ringworm. Scary, really. Looking forward to know what it is!

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Patox]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Perhaps a regression therapist could take her back to that night to recall something?

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Graphix10]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join