It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

worlds biggest boob job: 38KKK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
If she ever trips up and heads to the ground, face first, she will have some built in shock absorbers lol An excellent safety precaution.

Seriously though – I agree very repulsive…It’s a shame too, because she looks nice and there was just no need to get it done. Breast reduction is fine but breast enhancement should have some kind of standard size or at least a size limit.

- JC

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
well they say money is the root of all evil and I'm pretty sure she considers them an Investment.

The bank accounts going up and so is her fame.

and she has managed to piss off most woman that are aware of her inflated FRIENDS. one way or another

and back in the 1800's they were saying there's gold in them thar hills...
and you know she probably right

to tell you the truth nothing surprises me anymore...

our so called civilization is getting more demented everyday.....

~waddles away mumbling to himself~

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliv_au

looks like an ass crack in the middle but Damn
dont know what to say Really apart from

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I've got a female friend here who is a natural 36GG.

She has been saving since she was 17 to get a reduction. She spends more time at the chiropractor then in bed it seems and she hates her boobs.

Perhaps these women that want to go ahead with these gigantic surgeries should be forced to come face to face and be told by a real woman with real large breasts the problems they can bring before they are allowed to go under the knife.

This girl has to have some serious self-esteem issues.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
i think it reflects at our "mommy look at me" attention seeking society of today.

its one thing to get boobs to build your confidence if you have none, i can understand just wanting to feel normal.
but wanting to be abnormally large is pure attention seeking..

i especially liked the previous comment "theres gold in them thar hills"
it speaks volumes in one simple sentance.

sadly it seems to affect the male population too. i was watching a show a few weeks back called my penis and me, or something similar.
it was about some dudes quest to find out what the average male "member" size was to see if he was small or not.

in the show they mention that male (ahem) "enhancements" are on a dramatically steep rise. (no pun intended, i swear!)

there was even a dude who was the male equivalent of the 38kkk lady.
already big, wanted even bigger and admitted "to stand out from the crowd and be bigger than the rest"

its a shallow, selfish consumeristic society in which we live alright.
:shk:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Wow.

A shame they're fake.

I'm tired of paying upwards of $5 for a gallon of milk.

She could have been our savior...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
If she ever trips up and heads to the ground, face first, she will have some built in shock absorbers lol An excellent safety precaution.

- JC

Nope, its going to be the opposite. Hitting a chick in the breast is almost like kicking a guy between the legs. If she falls, its probably going to hurt big time.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Russian soldier

Remember, there’s a lot of silicone in those breasts. lol
She might not feel any pain. lol

If she does feel more pain, that’s a shame, but maybe she should have thought about that, before going in for the bride of Frankenstein operation. lol

- JC

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Joecroft]

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Joecroft]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I apoligize. I only meant to quote the part of the sentence which I was talking about.

And I figured it was probably a joke. I was just sayin'

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I was always told more than a handful is a waste.

Imagine the cost of the over the shoulder boulder holders:w::shk:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Russian soldier

I apologize also. I have just realized that your reply to my comment was actually a joke.

But I did kind of wonder, how you quoted my JC signature in there with a missing paragraph. I assume it was just an honest mistake.

Anyway, no hard feelings…

To keep this on topic…

Woman, there’s nothing wrong with small breasts they are just as beautiful and sexy as big breasts, if not more so. I personally, prefer smaller breasts.

- JC

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It looks like they transplanted J-Lo's butt to her chest.
Unbelievable.
That has got to be causing serious back problems, not to mention shifting her centre of gravity a couple of cups further in front.

She has appeared on national television shows, Fox News and The Insider. She has appeared on NBC’s The Last Comic Standing and will be making appearances in upcoming movies. Her career is just taking off and about to soar to heights of majestic proportions.
www.sheylahershey.net...

Her career is taking of to majestic proportions. LOL, I would say its more plastic in proportion, but won't argue about the majesty of her developments.:w:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
imagine if she was forced to run. She'll probably get knocked out in the process. I don't know how she is supposed to walk in high heels with those two things hanging off her.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
They don't make cute bras in that size. I wonder if there will be problems with the internal structure of her chest or her skin around the breasts. If she is on the thin side or even a normal sized woman (I doubt she is chubby or a boob job would be moot) there may be some serious problems other than her back. I have seen shows with women who had major pain underneath the implants from the muscle degrading and it was a mess in there.

Massive implants remind me of those trashy strippers on Jerry Springer anyway.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by raven bombshell

Massive implants remind me of those trashy strippers on Jerry Springer anyway.

couldnt have said it better myself... .so true.

two.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join