It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible FEMA facility?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
i drive south down I-5 in the middle of california a few times a year and this facility has bugged me. i don't know if it's private (it seems to be), but with 20 foot high fences with barbed wire on top of that FACING IN, along with a small well traveled road going along the outside of the fence, it makes me wonder what is so important about this place. here are the coordinates for the facility and the nearby airfield. you can go to the highway (I-5) and pull up the real highway pictures in (GOOGLE ROADS) and look at the tall fence. the airfield across the highway could be an agriculturial airfeld for planes, but there are no planes what soever...only a line of white trucks

37 24'05.52"n 121 07'26.01w

[edit on 7-2-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I tried those coordinates and it produced no results...are they correct????

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
I tried those coordinates and it produced no results...are they correct????

i'm going to give a centering coordinate for both facilities

37 24'03.95"n 121 07'17.58"w
looks like i forgot the "dot" in the north coor.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

i once turned off the highway to go up the short private road, but i got a hundred yards up and i spotted cameras around the guard gate, and i didn't want my licence plate data-based somewhere for just a look-see.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Already a thread on ATS discussing this facility:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The airport is called the Crow's Landing Flight Facility (google it)

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Do they possibly store a lot of trailers? What gets this place to but you?

I lived in Louisiana before Katrina, and there are lot's of places with tons of trailers still to this day.

They have storage facilites for these things.

Could that be what you are seeing?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It's apparently a toxic waste storage facility.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJMengele
It's apparently a toxic waste storage facility.

ok, thanks...but why would a toxic waste facility have 20 foot with barb wire on top pointing inward...plus i know for a fact this sits on a hill, and across the hwy to the east, downhill into the valley is farmland. i guess someone got paid off, because the waste would tend to seap downhill into the water table of the farmland. plus i never have smelled any type of odor when going by.
i checked the other post and i guess i can lower the alarm bells for a secret hidden facility.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
. i guess someone got paid off, because the waste would tend to seap downhill into the water table of the farmland. plus i never have smelled any type of odor when going by.
i checked the other post and i guess i can lower the alarm bells for a secret hidden facility.

I can't answer your first question, but here's an interesting fact. Did you know that our cars leak about 1-5 drops of oil onto the ground per day (assuming your car is in good working order and not leaky, which would mean even more oil)? When you add up all the cars being driven in America every day, that's more than the amount of oil that was in the Valdez Oil Spill - all going into our ground and being deposited in the ocean every day.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by DrJMengele]

top topics

join