It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hierarchy of Masons

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BetweenMyths
Grand Master's of other constitutions around the world are elected every four or five years.

It might be of importance to note that you could be right about Grand Masters in some parts of the world, but in the U.S.A. most Grand Masters are elected for one-year terms.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BetweenMyths

Yeah, Prince Edward is and has been the GM for the UGLE for some 42-years, but he has been elected to that position. Every Grand Jurisdiction governs uniquely, but I'm sure their GM's only serve for 1-year terms just like in Idaho.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
reply to post by senrak

The founder of the Illuminati was a mason. Is that enough for you?

Of course not.

The founder of my old college fraternity was a Mason. Doesn't make it "Masonic" The founder of the Lions Club was a Mason, but the Lions Club isn't a Masonic organization.

Colonel Sanders was a Mason. Does that make Kentucky Fried Chicken "Masonic"? I sure hope not.

Lots of "FOUNDERS" were Masons. What of it? Your logic is illogical, the "smiley face" notwithstanding.

If you believe that just because someone who starts an organization is a member of another organization, it makes the two "connected" you'll believe most anything I suppose.

I have NO clue how this thread has come this far since your having posted a picture depicting the degrees of Masonry, since you have an obvious ulterior motive behind it, but let's ask this: Where are the Illuminati and the BC on that chart you posted?

Must not be a very accurate chart, if they're a part of us, huh?

But that's OK. Have fun in your world.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by senrak]

Actually, yeah, that organization has a peculiarly "blue collar/working class" appeal.

Dave Thomas was a Mason as well, which means that Wendy's is also Masonic.

The McDonald brothers were part of a Scottish family that helped establish the Knights Templar after they fled from France. They partnered with Ray Kroc who was a milkshake machine salesman and a Satanist. They eventually sold the company to him. Although he tried to cheat them, they were too smart for his ass. He ended up keeping their original business model.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

I think that puts the world into retrospect for ya, they own everything. XD

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

Sure. Why not?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

So my uncle was in the Masons in Roanoke, a McCoy from those McCoys, and when he passed away nobody could take his shriners cap because he ranked so high that only someone of his own rank was allowed to hace his shriners hat or it had to be buried with him... So I have no idea what rank he was but his shriners cap went with him... Anyone here have an idea?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
So my uncle Jim was a mason. His ranking was such that only a person of fellow rank could have his shriners cap, or it would be buried with him. When he passed nobody was of his rank, so he was buried with his shriners cap... Anyone here know what rank he was or an idea? He lived in Roanoke Virginia almost all of his life, orginally from Ronceverte WVA and from the McCoy's as in Hatfield and McCoys...

[edit on 26-2-2009 by GrndLkNatv]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

You're wrong here, friend. While it is true that Thomas was a Mason, he was a Presbyterian for a lot longer, which means that Wendy's is not Masonic, but is Presbyterian.

The McDonald brothers were part of a Scottish family that helped establish the Knights Templar after they fled from France. They partnered with Ray Kroc who was a milkshake machine salesman and a Satanist.

But satanists *always* make the best milkshakes. Why do you think we keep them around?

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Masonic Light]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
So my uncle Jim was a mason. His ranking was such that only a person of fellow rank could have his shriners cap, or it would be buried with him. When he passed nobody was of his rank, so he was buried with his shriners cap... Anyone here know what rank he was or an idea? He lived in Roanoke Virginia almost all of his life, orginally from Ronceverte WVA and from the McCoy's as in Hatfield and McCoys...

There really aren't any ranks, and his fez (Shriner's hat) could have been left with anybody.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BetweenMyths
These links may be of interest to some.

Who's who - Lists of Masons
www.public-interest.co.uk...

Who's who - United Grand Lodge of England
www.ugle.org.uk...

Masonic website links
www.oelodge.uklinux.net...

Masonic links
bessel.org...

I've just come across this and a few other postings on this thread from over a year ago, but I didn't post these. Looks like I'm going to have to change my password as there are a few other posts on ATS that are in my username 'BetweenMyths' but weren't posted by me.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join