It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Abundance Paradigm: By Amaterasu; Now Online!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voxel
The natural world, at least according to your funny little ideas, is a (bad) system that also depends on scarcity.

Do animals have all the food they can eat? No.

Do animals have all the mates they ever want? No.

Can animals live where they please? No.

Are animals the masters of this planet? No.
Can animals think, create & associate like humans? No.

And just look at how "poorly managed" nature is! That stupid starving lion could work together with the other stupid starving lions and have all the food they could ever want! What a putz!

Nice try. Nature always balances itself IF the human race does not interfere.

A lion would NEVER kill more than he needs for himself & his cubs.

For the OP, this has become a personal religious issue. The OP has made it clear that he/she is right because of a lot of pseudo-scientific mumbo-jumbo and evidence to the contrary be damned because it is all the work of evil forces trying to suppress humanity.

You do not think humanity is being suppressed?
What are you? An ostrich looking at the inside of an ant hill?

Wake up my friend.

Why should someone even read the "book" if they don't agree with the free energy nuts and don't believe that evil imaginary lizard people are suppressing all this remarkable technology?

Ridiculing the author will not get humanity to the next fase of civilization.

On the contrary, in these times we need all the new ideas we can get our hands on and embrace the ones who bring these ideas forward.

This thread is akin to someone telling us that they figured out a way to cure all types of cancer. Then the first suggestion is, "First, you have to allow the Tooth-Bunny to enter into your life", and perhaps make a small donation.

First of all: you can cure all cancer by electrifying your blood.

Secondly: the author never asked for donations.

How is that any solution? How do you ensure transparency? How do you restrict people of a like mind from meeting in private and working together to ensure a competitive advantage for their set of genes?

If you take money out of the equasion and create abundance, there is no competitive advantage to be gained or sought.

You simply can't. Because neither you nor I, (nor the governments) have any control over peoples' thoughts and associations.

"Governments have no control over people's thoughts and associations"

So good I had to quote it twice. You cannot possibly be serious. If you really are serious about that remark I feel deeply sorry for you.

A hint: since the day you were born the government has molded your thoughts and associations. You are the worst kind of slave because you think you are free.

Work! Make Money! Buy Things! Get into debt as soon as you can!
Loan-Buy-Pay-Back-Loan more-Buy More-Payback

There's a good citizen!

Since your perfect utopia is endangered by a handful of people simply organizing tightly to confer upon their offspring a breeding advantage, it will fail utterly and spectacularly in short order.

Again, nice try. What breeding advantage please do tell...

Despite what you may believe, you still haven't discovered a magical cure for the "human condition."

Jon

We MUST without a doubt reject money and the current financial system which only breeds corruption, repression and slavery.

We must. There is simply no other way for humanity to move forward.

Agreeing with Amaterasu's theories or not, the move to an abundance model or a resource based society needs to happen, although many will be afraid, especially the Elite who will lose their chokehold on the masses.

They will kick, scream & do anything to suppress, ridicule & ignore the resource based society model. Still they will fail. There will come a "tipping point" where the majority of mankind will see that money no longer has a place on this planet, and we will start building GeoThermal factories and farming robots. You do not even need "free energy".

No sane person can, after studying "The Venus Project" or "Future by design", uphold that our current society is preferred to the one we need to work towards.

If you think you are sane and without a hidden agenda I would love to hear your arguments as to why we should keep money and artificial scarcity on this planet.

If you have a better solution, we are all ears.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Truth4hire]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voxel
The natural world, at least according to your funny little ideas, is a (bad) system that also depends on scarcity.

Am I reading a human criticizing the natural world from which it came? Maybe I mis-interpret this but if not, you can't get much more arrogant.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

hi, you seem to be working under some delusions about the world, let me help....

A lion would NEVER kill more than he needs for himself & his cubs.

This is sadly totally untrue, I love nature documentaries and i've witnessed a fair few lion on lion fights in my time -like almost all big cats they're very protective of their territory, they're also opportunistic hunters and WILL take down more than they need if its about and prefer to eat only the richer parts of the flesh - the glory of nature is that each rotting carcass will be finished off by carrion birds, flys and maggots, etc ensuring their is minimal waste.

Also had you picked any of a massive selection of animals that kill frequently for no reason then nature wouldn't have seemed so harmonic now would it - take spiders for instance, they don't feet off the large mammals they routinely poison.

Ridiculing the author will not get humanity to the next fase of civilization.

But blind hope that we can have everything we want whenever we want with out worrying will?!?!? I doubt it, as i have said many times before only a sensible and pragmatic approach can possibly mold this complex existence into any semblance of paradise and we're a LONG way off yet.

First of all: you can cure all cancer by electrifying your blood.

I'm not shocked that all the people in this thread who like the text also happen to believe each and every nonsense new wave health cure, free energy device and easy answer - it's as if you can't accept that the world is hard, REAL hard and it's only the lucky few that get to enjoy it -just like nature. Don't think that nature is balanced because of some form of sympathetic harmony in which lions care for and tend sad parentless fawns - nature is a war, a bloody conquest all vs all in which only the strong, the clever and the lucky survive long enough to swing their claws - this is evolution, millions of species and subspecies have been destroyed forever because they weren't fast enough or smart enough to keep up with the game, nature has no regrets, no sympathy or shame.

We as a species have reached the point we are able to think rationally by fluke alone, a slight advantage in our genetic makeup meant we had the edge over less thoughtful beings - a billion battles each ending with our grandparents as the winners and we found ourselves thinking for the first time 'what's all this about?'

It didn't take long for an interested mind to start to understand the world, now the battlefield changed - no longer was it the slow genetic development which molded humanity but a more complex meme based system in which society battled ideas and social structures - as in true genetics some systems inferred a short term gain but resulted in stagnation, decay and eventual collapse of the society - leaving a space for the other more suited society models to fill. From the rubble of a thousand lost empires, forgotten gods, dead dynasty's comes our modern mind, it's a complex and confused thing but humanity is really starting to get on its feet as a thinking entity.

It's this lack of space, lack of resources, etc which has created a world in which we can grow - now they we are here and have our footing it's up to us, should we want to or not, to progress society by simply surviving in the modern world and if it be possible doing it with style.

If you want to help the survival potential of the human race then you must try to understand the world without hiding behind empty dreams and involve yourself in pragmatic solutions to everyday issues.

You are the worst kind of slave because you think you are free.

I know this wasn't directed at me but it makes me angry none the less that this tired old line is trotted out again and again, this is ATS it's quiet clear that anyone on this site doesn't just get their news from Fox! further more this is a debate about something we have all read, an 'unknown authors' ebook which claims to have some special news about life - instantly you can say that anyone on ATS that had taken the time to read and debate the points in this text IS NOT the sort of person that only gets what they know from the tv and never questions it.

This is a debate between people who are interested in these things, please stop trying to pretend that you are the only people with your eyes open, it makes you look quite ridiculous if i'm to be frank.

we will start building GeoThermal factories and farming robots. You do not even need "free energy".

No sane person can, after studying "The Venus Project" or "Future by design", uphold that our current society is preferred to the one we need to work towards.

Interesting you mention those two ideas so close together, Future by design talks about the work of a certain crazy old man who has a MASSIVE plot of land covered in HUGELY expensive structures which contain models of his utopia which he films constantly making videos suggesting people invest with him for a brighter future or some such - - - If i was in his position i would have instead used all the masses of money he's spent to produce whichever magic 'geothermal robot recharging center' or 'dark energy extraction point' is pick of the week and provide a positive model by growing so rapidly and displaying such an increase in productivity that everyone moves away from the old model and signs up to mine. I suspect if i offered it to a small repressive dictator i could trick him into letting me evolve his nation so fast that he doesn't even notice when it grows beyond the point of needing a dictator

There are so many videos, lectures, ebooks, etc, etc about moving to a utopian free energy world yet NO ONE has a single place on earth you can visit to witness this actually working...... wonder why that could be...hmmmm wait i suppose thats because of the lizards again right? shesh.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I really enjoyed your book and love your vision for the future. Thank you for offering it to us all free of charge, if I had anything to give to help you I certainly would give it.

I wonder, have you contacted Robert Morning Sky? I emailed him through his website a few months ago and actually received a very thoughtful personalized response, although I was expecting an automated message saying "Thank you for your interest, please purchase my books for answers to your questions". He was very kind and genuine.

You are an excellent writer, to be sure. I began freelance writing a year ago and was fortunate enough to get a great on-going, long-term project related to "conspiracies". If you need another source of income (and have time for it), I'd love to talk to you about what I do and, if you're interested, I think I could put in a word for you with my employers.

Please feel free to U2U me, Amaterasu.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
hI, good BOOKS FANS.

I stopped reading the nonsense written here by the
close minded persons.

The book IS FREE ! ! Get OVER IT ! ! I

And it IS A VERY NICE STORY ! ! ! I LOVED IT ! ! !

CONGRATS !!! Amaterasu ! !

For a similar ***hope lifting*** subject:
Designing the Future,
by Jacque Fresco.
www.TheVenusProject.com

And check the first line of my signature.

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by eMachine
I really enjoyed your book and love your vision for the future. Thank you for offering it to us all free of charge, if I had anything to give to help you I certainly would give it.

Thank you so much. [smile]

I wonder, have you contacted Robert Morning Sky? I emailed him through his website a few months ago and actually received a very thoughtful personalized response, although I was expecting an automated message saying "Thank you for your interest, please purchase my books for answers to your questions". He was very kind and genuine.

I have spoken to Mr. Morningsky though email... I agree that he seems to be open and genuine.

You are an excellent writer, to be sure. I began freelance writing a year ago and was fortunate enough to get a great on-going, long-term project related to "conspiracies". If you need another source of income (and have time for it), I'd love to talk to you about what I do and, if you're interested, I think I could put in a word for you with my employers.

Please feel free to U2U me, Amaterasu.

[blush] Expect a U2U. [grin]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN
Designing the Future,
by Jacque Fresco.
www.TheVenusProject.com

First, thank you for your kind words. I appreciate them greatly.

I have tried several times to contact the Venus Project since I wrote my book... But have never gotten a single response back. Very disheartening.

I would love to communicate with them, but so far it has failed.

[edit on 8/1/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by C-JEAN
Designing the Future,
by Jacque Fresco.
www.TheVenusProject.com

First, thank you for your kind words. I appreciate them greatly.

I have tried several times to contact the Venus Project since I wrote my book... But have never gotten a single response back. Very disheartening.

I would love to communicate with them, but so far it has failed.

[edit on 8/1/2009 by Amaterasu]

I know what that feels like.

I have asked several questions directly to Peter Joseph, but no replies whatsoever.

I am starting to wonder about the zeitgeistmovement being another containment setup (i.e. infiltrated).

Guess I need to start my own movement with real people if that is the case.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
I am starting to wonder about the zeitgeistmovement being another containment setup (i.e. infiltrated).

Guess I need to start my own movement with real people if that is the case.

Believe me, I suspected them AND the VP as being set up (though they gave me sustenance for the creation of my book in terms of outlook and data.

Me, I don't think I am doing anything LESS than starting a movement with real people, because that is what spreading the paradigm will do.

Thanks for your responses!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join