It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.P: My crooked path

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
PODcast:

My crooked path

This is a podcast about a portion of my spiritual path
P.S. I listened to the podcast and had left something out! The cat did have two black cats...once again three black cats...and once again it begins.

If you liked it or have any questions please comment

length: 15:18
file: atsppod_3204.mp3
size: 14352k
feed: atsp

[edit on 6-2-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Great advice! And thanks deeply for sharing with us here your spiritual path. It is the most important time for all of us here on Earth right now. Many things are about to change, and we stand at the door step to this change. Im happy you posted this pod cast for all to listen to Lonegunman!
Compassion to these little animals is important for the self to understand much about ourselfs. I have a black cat myself. Which has been with me for almost 16 years! He is an old man, and a very wise little creature.
I love him with all my heart!

It takes alot to be able to express a spiritual side of you along the lines of being a shaman. As many only see such things as "evil". Or the working of the devil.. Because its not written in any bible or mainstream ways of thinking.
But you are spot on.. There is so much more to this world, than just what we see with our eyes.
You are a very intune person. As when you mentioned the 3 of cups.
ITs a card of celebration or joyous occasion; good news; a reunion; succes; favourable completion of a project; great happiness!

Its never easy to give something up for someone elses benifet.. Yet in the end.. all things happen for a good reason. And its the karma that will shine back upon you for doing selfless deeds for others!

You have done alot of honorable things in your life so far, and these actions reflect upon your higher self. As what you do now, is what you become down the road.

Thanks for a very insightful Podcast again! An easy speaking voice, with the soft music in the background.. very enjoyable!

And when you connected with the coyotes, thats a very powerful moment in your life..
As my Native American Zodiac sign is the Wolf.
My grandmothers side of the cherokee clan, Was known as the Wolf clan.
And I am a direct desendant of that tribe.. So not only in my family but threw my birth sign.

I find that to be an important part of your pod cast.. As there is much we can learn from the spirit of animals. They sing to us, and teach us much about the world, and ourselfs in turn..

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Thank you for those wonderful words!

I don't know if I deserve them but they feel really good coming from you. Your astral projection last night was very cool and when I woke up it had left me quite shaken. I am glad you liked my voice it isn't always that easy. most of the time but not always. Its kind of funny that you have a male black cat and mine is a female one!

[edit on 6-2-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
I don't know if I deserve them but they feel really good coming from you.

You sertinly deserve every word I had written out!! And then some!
I just thought I would give this pod cast a little bump before I go to bed tonight..
Im hoping a few others take some time to hear you out on this..
Its a very well done pod cast.. And deserves more than just my comments.
Hopefully a couple others will take the time to listen to your words..
And send some postive energy your way..
Its how it works.. And sometimes it takes a little bit to get the ball rolling.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Heh, Karma. There have been many times that I'm wondering whether it's utter bullcrap, or whether the rules by which Karma works are simply beyond our comprehension.

Oh well. I appreciate the effort you tried to do with that U2U LoneGunman, so I guess the least I can do is listen to your podcast and write back about what I think of it.

Note that the late reply is due to not logging in for a while.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Well now , what to say to that.......

It can be hard to understand things such as abilities as yours my friend.
Many times in my life I've wondered if I am doing what i should, considering I have some ability.

To open up your true self and experience to help others is greatly commendable. Hard to do aswell.Though I must say it is important.Too much do we see ourselves hiding from our world and reality,let alone be able to portray it aswell as you have here. I try my best to get messages out there.Get people to think.But i donnot do this as myself.In my podcasts I play the character who is inside me.Not who ireally am or what I have achieved and been through in my trials of life.

Though at this time i would say I am having a very hard time with the sway of what each of us contains and some of us have to battle.I too have walked a wandering path.Too much into the darkness that be some would say.While others would say i try to hard to do good.Perhaps where i cannot succeed.

At anyrate know that your cast has meant much to me as of now I have known you and who you are.I am to check out your other podcast you spoke of in this one and see where it takes me.

I appreciate aswell the effort put into this.The music with your voice was very calming.And your story very close to home.

When it comes to things many do not understand we can come to believe through their eyes that we are in wrong or evil.Do not let their short-sight be your hindsight.! Keep Them coming!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

What a brilliant PODcast, thank you. I dont listen to many but hearing your story from your own voice gives it a greater meaning.

I found listening to it I felt I knew exactly what you were saying. This is a crooked path, its not all of the light it is also very much of the dark. Ive struggeled with this, and I have come to the conclusion I should not fight it, it seeks me for a reason, I need to find that reason.

Maybe we all have two parts to us, a dark and a light side and in these very strange and spiritually changing times we need to bring both along to meet as one. Not only do we need to prepare our light for the times ahead, we need to prepare our dark. I think its almost foolish to turn away from our darker side, we need to embrace it with love and understanding so we are able to take it with us, because if we dont take it with us when the time comes we will leave part of us behind.

The trick I think is to never go down one side of us until it becomes so strong we are unable to pull back from it, we need to walk in the centre and to fully be able to do this we have to experience both sides of our inner being.

Thank you for such a wonderful and open podcast.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Could a mod please close this thread? I have never asked for a thread I made to be closed. I am politely requesting this one to be closed.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Not this thread...darn I did this when I was dog tired last night and had meant a totally different thread I had authored.

Sorry.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I very much enjoyed hearing your experiences. Thanks for sharing it.
I hope I am not asking too much if I would like to know how to contact the person your wife was going to that you mentioned. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join