It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A friend gave me these pics....NWO Troopers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I think it's fair to say that this has been debunked as disinformation/poor information... There is, virtually beyond reasonable doubt, no way that they could be NWO soldiers from the evidence presented in the photo. There are many other, more simple, more logical conclusions of which to reach about them.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Man, you guys.....Gryffen would not post junk. Why are most posting that this picture is a hoax?
Don't you think she deserves the benefit of the doubt until more info or pictures are forthcoming?
Geez, if I were her, I would keep them to myself.
We're not talking some inexperienced newbie here, guys!

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Intersting how the same people who like to come in and trash my threads are also rushing to premature judgements before all the evidence is in here also.. Standard MO for some of these clowns.

I'll withold my judgement until the other pictures show up. Thanks for the thread in any event...it's interesting.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
Intersting how the same people who like to come in and trash my threads are also rushing to premature judgements before all the evidence is in here also.. Standard MO for some of these clowns.

I havent trashed this thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

Originally posted by drunk

Since noone knows whether or not they are NWO troopers how can you make this judgement? have you seen NWO troopers?What side are the flags on then?

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by drunk]

It's the fact that theya ren't on a shoulder at all. They are what appear to be poorly photoshopped patches onto a vest.

I am unaware of any military force that has their markings on a removable vest, and not on the shoulder or chest of their primary uniform shirt.

Anyway, the bigger quesiton is, why are NWO troopers firing out of the back of a pick-up truck in the middle of a foerst? Shouldn't they be training at the Secret Lair?

The whole point is, if there so secret then how do you know what their uniforms look like? for all we know they
they like to train in the forest.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I don't mean to 'trash' Gryffen. But a picture of two good ole boys dressed in fatigues out in the woods is hardly proof to me that they are NWO supersoldiers.

Originally posted by drunk

The whole point is, if there so secret then how do you know what their uniforms look like? for all we know they
they like to train in the forest.

If they're going to go through the trouble of having military insignias, I would assume they would follow standard uniform protocol. And soldiers don't train where they 'like', they train where they're supposed to.

That's just it, "for all we know." For all we know, Gryffen's source is yanking her chain. All we know is nothing, so assuming they are NWO soldiers who happened to pose for a snapshot is the bigger assumption.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
i believe the hat doesnt say anything its probably just camo or something but i highly doubt these are NWO soldiers. Besides soldiers use assault rifles not SMGs or shotguns. The insignia from the guy in behind actually looks bigger than the one in the front. there is always a possiblity they are a strike team hired by the NWO to assasinate the president via helicopter drop in

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
looks like two cops having fun/training....nothing more

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Eso> You must give Gryf the benefit of the doubt since noone knows what insignia the NWO wears then how can you critise Gryf for her assumptions do you have any proof of what the NWO wears? if sao i retract my views.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   

that is the insignia of the new world order

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
First post on this board... been lurking around the site for a while.... I'm an uber sceptic and think most of the stuff here is easily debunked with a little common sense...

Is it just me or does the "NWO Trooper" logo look alot like a black and white shrunk version of the logo from the Spec Ops First Person Shooter: Ghost Recon??

Love some of the info on this site. Regardless of the truth of all of it you definitely stop and think which is done far too infrequently in today's society.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
That logo looks more to me like a photoshop altered version of the old NWO wrestling orginization, National Wrestling Orginization, *cough* of course Banshee would know that too.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   

They're in different positions on each 'trooper'

The insignias are in different positions because the man standing in the back has a staggered stance. The way his legs are staggered would make the insignia down and to the right. The guy in the front is standing straight up...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join