It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A friend gave me these pics....NWO Troopers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I wouldn't poke fun at the Militia.

They may be our only hope one day.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
i don't know guys, looks like s.w.a.t. out to fire some weapons to me. you think maybe they just slaped on those patches for a photo opp??? plus, what the hell is the guy in the back smiling at???

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Ok, as a graphic artist I can see one thing that may be wrong with this pic: Even though one guy is standing back farther, the insignias on the vests are the exact same size (I dropped it in an image viewer and measured them).

The hat looks like a Navy hat.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The hat on the table looks like it says "Texas A&M" (Of all things) Count the centering and the position on the hat. (The A is right below the e in Texas) The second character of the second line looks like it could be an ampersand (&). At least that what it looks like to me.. There is also a hat in the back of the truck on the left (Just to the left of the right taillight) Looks to me like it says "Security" on it. As for the patches.. Who knows..

I doubt these guys are "NWO Troopers"!

I think your friend should go into the fertilizer business. My opinion is that he fed you some BS and you bought right into it!

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
Ok, as a graphic artist I can see one thing that may be wrong with this pic: Even though one guy is standing back farther, the insignias on the vests are the exact same size (I dropped it in an image viewer and measured them).

The hat looks like a Navy hat.

Now that you mention it, they do look Photoshopped on.

The fact that the guy in the back is smiling makes me think that they're just a few good ol' boys out to have a good time at the shooting range.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
the symbols look like part of the suit, like a grenade clip or something.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Excellent post. I'm voting "10" on this one. Interesting that he decided to black out the licensen plate also. Did he tell you that he had done that? Did you notice that?

Looking forward to any followup stuff you may post here.

JON

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
They seem like ordinary soldiers/law enforcement to me. But, hey! whats that little symbol on their vests. Is that like a NWO logo or something?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Gryffen not wanting to put a dampening on your party man, but i dont see anything that would come close to convincing me these are 'NWO' troopers... why would they pose for a shot (even if they eyes are blanked out, coz you can still see the guys enough to recognise)...

And i'm a bit skeptical about this whole NWO bull turd,

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
...and you were expecting them to run away and try to hide, maybe?

Did he say what there accents sounded like??

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
Gryffen not wanting to put a dampening on your party man, but i dont see anything that would come close to convincing me these are 'NWO' troopers... why would they pose for a shot (even if they eyes are blanked out, coz you can still see the guys enough to recognise)...

And i'm a bit skeptical about this whole NWO bull turd,

Agreed. I can't see any proof that these guys are NWO troopers or even that there is a NWO.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Rank Amatuers.

1. Look at the boots. They are dissimilar-why would an Army issue dissimilar boots? Moreover, the guy in front is wearing K-Mart reject hunt boots-not unless the NWO is being run by Sam Walton.

2. Blousing. Incorrect-these guys look like slobs-crack NWO troops that don't know how to blouse their pants? I don't think so.

3. Look at the guy in backs right shoulder-no. his right shoulder. See the vehicle inspection mirror? Look in it carefully and you'll see some dorky guy wearing a tie-some guy just casually walks up to the vaunted NWO and says, "say chees guys, me and my buddy here-the guy in the mirror isn't taking the picture- want to take your picture so we can prove a "NWO" is about to be implemented.

4. I can't be sure but it looks like the hat in the back of the pickup on the left says something something PD.

This is why I still use a film camera-were this one of my shots I could get a lot more resolution.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sargon of Agade
1. Look at the boots. They are dissimilar-why would an Army issue dissimilar boots? Moreover, the guy in front is wearing K-Mart reject hunt boots-not unless the NWO is being run by Sam Walton.

According to several of our members, this may be a likely scenario.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
To me these just like like a cuple of gun nuts out on a shoot, maybe missisipi/michigan militia or something of that nature.

Is the mp5sd availible on the commercial market? If it is my above statement is what i go with. If it isn't, maybe SWAT/ATF/FBI/ (are fish n Game armed?)

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
look like treasury agents or SWAT to me...
NWO?
I am way more than skeptical...

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
"According to several of our members, this may be a likely scenario."

possible yes, likely maybe, I'm wearing Corcroan (sp?)Marauders even as we speak-which are slightly dissimilar, but freakin' real tree "I'm a goin' a go kill me a deer Rufus" boots on "elite" combat troops when the other guys wearing black? Not a Slurpies chance in Hades! Somebody cut me a family sized break!

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Let's look at it this way.

NWO is the most secretive world conspiracy ever, aside from the whole Catholic church as a front for the Illuminati thing.

Now, it is also feasibly the most well-funded and highly-trained group of individuals that the world has ever seen.

So, why is there a pudgy, overweight, and seemingly out of shape 'trooper' that is supposedly NWO in your picture?

Logic states that with a group so well-funded and trained, they would be recruiting the best of the best, IE S.E.A.L.S, Army Rangers, that sort. I know that none of those guys would EVER look like the one in your picture. Just my feelings.

On the other hand, it is funny to note that on closer inspection, those badges do look like the masonic compass.

But i sincerely doubt that we're lookin at some NWO guys.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Just had a call from my friend....

he says the photos never came out that well for some reason and so there is no point in puttin something up when u cant verify anymore info out of it.

He is a little edgy about it but is going to go back up there to gather more photos of the men in training.

more info as soon as i hear

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Gryffen,

What a coincidence that this one picture turned out fairly well and none of the others turned out at all....lol. This post is a joke!

You stated earlier that you could tell from the pictures that these guys were highly trained...I'm really interested in how you were able to deduce this from a picture. If you care to enlighten the rest of us, I, in particular would be very interested in hearing what you have to say.

Other than that, I think the rest of the members have pretty thoroughly critiqued your picture here and shown that it is wanting. Sorry, but this pic isn't really evidence of anything other than the fact that people have guns and like to play dress-up.

Luke

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ran into this same thing in the deep woods of the Northwest.

What it turned out to be was a privately owned shooting range/area for a gun shop (ie. not advertised or marked). They were having a gun show with vendors from various companies and had tables set up. There were also many SWAT and police members there shopping.

Was great to shot some HKs myself (yes, they let me) and to do a bowling pin shoot against a cop.

I highly doubt the "NWO" has patches and decoder rings and would just pose for photos from someone who stumbled in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join