It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A friend gave me these pics....NWO Troopers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Theres something odd about those patches, the perspective is wrong (the one on the guy standing at the back is the same size, slightly bigger even, than the one on the guy at the front.

Also the vertical element in both is pointing directly upward. Even though they are both leaning in opposite directions. That and a little edginess around the patches makes me suspect they may have been added.

dz

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Theres something odd about those patches, the perspective is wrong (the one on the guy standing at the back is the same size, slightly bigger even, than the one on the guy at the front.

Also the vertical element in both is pointing directly upward. Even though they are both leaning in opposite directions. That and a little edginess around the patches makes me suspect they may have been added.

Yes, I was waiting for someone to mention that.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Too bad we can't read what on the ammo box on the right. Or the bumper sticker in the window of the truck on the left.
I tried to zoom the picture, but it only blurred.

Gryff, I hope your friend can get more pix and info soon

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
First the emlems seems to be a little wacky. If they are masonic, the spacing between the square and compass is "tight" or at least from this pictures, and my experiences in seeing the original symbol. I guess the best way to describe it, is that the angle on the Compass is ACUTE!

Also, the hats in the back seem to say POLICE in the first line...Maybe force in the second. Also the plates on the trucks are blacked out, but it seems as if the original plate underneath were white (many states color). In reference to the stickers in the window, going off of shape alone, I think the circular one is one of those with a Bass fish or someother type of large fish, with a few letters. I nkow I've seen them on many trucks while driving...

I think these boys are in the SOUTH!

dz

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Nevermind the hat thing. I just realized I was looking at it wrong.

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by dz]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
All that would be on the ammo box is the serieal number...make and calibre.

asfor the patches....it was a digital camera he took them with and they do have kevlar on...couldnt it be down to the vests making things look weird?

Dunno tho...i trust him and just posted this.

D-TOM>>> more to come hun when he has time

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Very good so far but tell me what brand of bottled water is on the tailgate? BTW, you can buy those hats at various stores.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
DZ, that's CSI like... NICE! I was obviously wrong about the hats. Too bad you didn't CSI-TIZE the upper portion of the emblems to how the angles between the two tools interact. It seems narrow at the top like this

l /\
/\ Instead off / \

you get the picture!
I hope!

My diagram isn't working

Looks like the P Springs stuff.

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by Freeworld_Esq.]

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by Freeworld_Esq.]

dz

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Judging by the shape/label color, I'm saying Poland Spring.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I have to admit, that is LOL.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I agree, just some guys (wannabes) out shooting their toys. You can see the same picture at any gun forum site. Hell, I love to go shooting with all of my guns, but I don't dress up like those idiots.

Next time, tell your friend not to blacken-out the license plates of the trucks, than maybe somebody can trace then and really find out who they are.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
eh...i have seem to have been ignored in previous replies:

HE BLACKED THEM OUT SO U COULDNT DO THAT!!!!!

He had to protect himself and them and i think that is perfectly alright to do.

and for the last time....more pics when he sends them

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Nice pics Gryff *hugs*

I've noticed the truck doesn't have a rear plate either.

If there was something 'wrong' about what they were doing, such as a possible police excersize, then why would they choose to keep their identites anonymous? If they were military I could understand that.

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by Jeffrey]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
the first thing i noticed with the pathes was that the lighting looked off....

i tossed it into photoshop and played around a little... the insignias on the chest arent a copy and paste job.... so... there goes the thing i thought of first... it looks legit... its probably some local posse of gun nuts that like to dress up and pretend they are cool...

it looks like one of those old school joysticks from the early days of console gaming....

here is what the NWO really looks like

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
yea....these aren't NWO guys. just a couple of ppl who wanted to look cool when they went shooting. personally, i doubt that NWO men would be smiling and the photo of NWO troopers would probably have to be taken secretly...

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Why would the NWO drive pickup trucks with NRA stickers on the back?
Gun aficianados. Likely a gun club out in the woods doing some target practice.

If they were the real NWO, we'd certainly see some cans of spray paint somewhere in the picture.

-B.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spaceentity
Next time, tell your friend not to blacken-out the license plates of the trucks, than maybe somebody can trace then and really find out who they are.

Yeah, I was just gonna say that...even better, if a part of it was left on so we could see the colour of the plates...that would tell us if they were government issued, non?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It looks like some guys having a fun day at the range to me.

A class three weapons stamp isn�t that hard to get, and most of those aren�t class three anyway. Why would these troops go up to shoot at a public range with helmets, vests, etc? And since rest of their gear matches, why aren�t they driving NWO standard-issue vehicles?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Ummm could we be missing rhe obvious here?
Maybe, they are setting up for a "outdoor" gun show, and these guys are the bait for the table...

1--Stacked hats
2- Water bottle (got the gear..go all the way use a canteen) another water bottle on back of pick up
3-TO MUCH junk in the back of the pick up--is that a blue football helmet?--
4-Identifiable stickers on vehicles.
--is that a box of donuts left side of tailgate?

It's a gun show...

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I dunno, Gryffen. I don't doubt you, but I do kinda doubt your friend. If I were to post some pictures of my family's "Stupido's" celebration, and say they were NWO troops, people would be freaking out...Assuming the mound of empty beer cans ("Dead soldiers") wasn't in the shot. 3 people up there have AR-15s...Look just like M-16s, and freak people out. Many of us wear fatigues, for the paintball fights and because they're comfortable. So I don't know, a couple of guys shooting their guns in fatigues could be anything...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join