It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A friend gave me these pics....NWO Troopers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hey guys

Well u know me...i have nvr posted in this forum and u know that i am straight with u

A friend passed these onto me a couple of days ago and he said he got them when he was out on goverment business and stumbled across the men...they chatted for a few minutes then he left.
He managed to get very close as you can see and was clearly very shocked at what he saw.

NWO troopers at a firing range high in the hills....above a large town and in broad daylight!!!!

Seems to me they are gettin more bold in what they do during the daytime and are well aware of people knowing about there movements and actions....and i dont think they care!!
All the men said were they were there for training for upcoming events.

He blacked out the mens eyes due to him having to protect himeself and the men knowing him.

here is the pic

He is willing to send me more as soon as he gets them printed off...

what do u think?

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by Gryffen]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Huuumm...

What makes you (or him) think they are "NWO Troopers" ?

And what would "NWO Troopers" be exactly? Wouldn't they be U.N. troopers?

Couldn't they be regular soldier at a firing range ? (after all, your friend did managed to get out of there, with pics, without any kind of harm)

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by m0rbid]

dz

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
How do you know they're NWO, and not just local militia? You underestimate local militia.

Also, how do you know it's even real? I'm sorry, but with all those weapons there, and just normal everyday pickup trucks laying around with no guards, this seems a little shady.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I think its regular people at a firing range dressed to look cool. Just maybe.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Any chance on these guys just being part of a special police unit, like a SWAT team or something? Just a thought to keep in mind...

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
looks like a couple of guys enjoying a day of shooting to me.

NWO troopers, possibly, but I doubt it, I don't think they would have posed for the pictures.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dz
How do you know they're NWO, and not just local militia? You underestimate local militia.

Also a good point to look into.

I'm also of the opinion that they might just be some guys who dress that way for the fun of it.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
High class weapons...low budget tables for assembly area (now how did they get those tables there?)

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dz

Also, how do you know it's even real? I'm sorry, but with all those weapons there, and just normal everyday pickup trucks laying around with no guards, this seems a little shady.

i'm with you on that... it being militia. the michigan militia is much like that. they're crazy ass bastards. someone should blow up those insignia on their jackets. and if they were NWO soldiers, why did they let your friend keep the pictures? and how come they just let him leave to be able to tell people?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Are those Square and Compasses on their uniforms? Looks like it could be, but I don't think that's what they are. If they are; were they photo-shopped onto the pics?

I'm guessing that the tables got there via the Toyota trucks in the back ground. They must have assembled them at the site.

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I hate to show decline of intrests with your posts Gryff...
but, I must say I don't believe it either.

I don't think that NWO "Troops" would pose for a picture nor would you be allowed to view it.

Secondly, I find this idea of NWO to be completely ridiculous. I don't believe in the NWO.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It looks like two guys playing Army.

For one thing, regular armies don't use civilian vehicles for transport. They use large troop moving vehicles. Can you imagine trying to get a battalion into the field using Ford pickups and SUVs?

Man, the traffic jam would be horrendous!

Nor do they issue you ten different guns each. You get one large weapon and you learn how to use it. You are issued a sidearm and you learn how to use it. You may be issued ordinances such as grenades and you learn how to use it.

But you don't trot around with fifteen different rifles to pick and choose from. That's inefficient, financially wasteful, and dumb.

Here's one of our REAL guys in action from a news photo:

Those dudes in the photo are just moron wannabes who'd rather run around with their gun collection than actually enlist and serve.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
as said previously

they are real photos

when my friends sends more we will get more info on them and the events

my friend blacked out the eyes due to him being known to the troopers

The place is WAY above in the hills and above a large town

In regards to the pick-up trucks...they move around incognito...or so my friend thinks.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
It looks like two guys playing Army.

Those dudes in the photo are just moron wannabes who'd rather run around with their gun collection than actually enlist and serve.

I tend to agree with that general idea.

The possibility of SWAT team members practicing is another one.

Where was the photo taken?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
why wouldnt they train with diffrent weapons then??

If they were NWO wouldnt they have funding for every type of weapon they wanted?

Look...i am in the army....i am well aware of what SWAT teams and Special forces BDU's look like and i can guarnatee u that those are not wanna be gunslingers in his photos.

I know the diffrence and theses guys are highly trained and experienced men.

Im just looking for opinions

As for the location to where the photo was taken....he will not reveal it...

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gryffen

If they were NWO wouldnt they have funding for every type of weapon they wanted?

Look...i am in the army....i am well aware of what SWAT teams and Special forces BDU's look like and i can guarnatee u that those are not wanna be gunslingers in his photos.

I'm thinkin of a group right now. Special Ops. That one slipped my mind. Ground Unit Special Ops. You said it yourself Gryff... they're highly trained.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I respect your opinion and am enjoying your post with the pics, I guess I'll just try to keep an open mind, until you're able to post some more of the pictures... maybe then we'll be able to get some more info

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDemonHunter
Any chance on these guys just being part of a special police unit, like a SWAT team or something? Just a thought to keep in mind...

exactly - looking at their weapons, I see that these guys have your basic SWAT stuff - notice a bunch of shotguns, and pistols, with the front guy brandishing what looks like a MP5 by the small magazine. Then they have 1 or 2 scoped rifles to the way left.

This aren't NWO troopers, as GI's would be working with assualt rifles, not shotguns pistols and SMGs.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

How would you be able to tell the difference based on a picture.

My opinion is that they are SWAT guys.

PS even with the eyes blocked out I am sure the people in the pics could recognize themselves.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I gave you my opinion.

Your friend won't even reveal the country? Looks a bit like Cali, maybe Israel.

Did the guys actually tell your friend "Hey, we are the NWO army."??

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join