It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike - Who I am

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hello! My name is Mike and I'd first like to say thanks for having me be part of this community
I am a forum junkie and currently administrating other forums so if I have a low post count irs just cause Im running between 5 different forums

Anyways as I've said Im Mike and Im 19 years old. Im a drummer so obviously good looking (laugh laugh). I have been studying Mind Power now for about a year and I have really fallen in love with the things I am able to do with it. Because I tend to always have an answer with regards to mind power I ask that people just try and stay respectful and polite with me. I respect all of your ideas and theories pelase respect mine! (This doesn't mean you have to agree with me) The reason Im saying this right off the bat is because being in so many forums people tend to get offended by my beliefs and it starts forum fights. Anyways Im looking forward to speaking with you all and learning new things so please lets talk

If anyone is interested in learning Mind Power or even have abilities themselves that would like some one to talk with.. I am in the same position as you and would love to chat.
take care and POSTTTTT

Mike

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
LOL!

Good Day, MPM.

Nice to meet you. Sounds like you will be bringing some things to the table here.

Welcome, I personally am not much of a chatter, but am glad to have an opportunity to welcome like minded (or not) members here!

IA

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Haha well thanks my friend
hopefuly I can get you into chatting
lol anyways who else is guna introduce themselves?!
Come one let's get some new and interesting people in here

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Welcome to Ats Mike
I also have interest in mind powers or gifts that others have.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MindPowerMike

First and foremost Mike welcome. Interesting topic for sure. I have heard all the mind power stuff for a long time and never seemed to have the time to get into it all that much. Try as I might I can't even bend a spoon without giving myself a headache. So why not tell us, what are some of the amazing feats that you can do through your powers of the mind?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
well from a really, really, really good looking drummer to another, welcome to ATS/BTS, take your time look around U2U me if you have any questions.

I have only been drumming for 37 years, but still good looking

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
hy mike

mind-power? lol i know many about this.

you want to chat?
i know a really silent chatroom

u2u if you want the link and then we can discuss "mind-power"

also:
Welcome at ATS

friendly

Nia

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Thanks all for your warm welcomes

As for Jackflap, I have been able to do many great things however Im not able to call upon them when I wish. It more just happens..... I've heard peoples thoughts..... felt how they feel(randomly began to cry while holding my wrist cause one of my friend broke her wrist)....moved my cell phone without touching it, made a piece of paper turn invisible, shapeshifted, released my soul from my body, slowed down time and more...... I must say most people think of these things as "impossible" but if I truely felt that I didn't do these things I wouldn't have wasted my time joining this site.... I am here for answers and help. I have searched on google for days until I found a site like this. I've sent messages to great mentors (John Kehoe, Vicky York, Rosemary Altea). No answer from them.

If you believe me I welcome you to my world if you don't then Im sorry for your closed mind but I will always accept any one

This is the first time I am releasing my abilities to the general public... Help me control them and build them to be better

[edit on 5-2-2009 by MindPowerMike]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindPowerMike

Thanks all for your warm welcomes

As for Jackflap, I have been able to do many great things however Im not able to call upon them when I wish. It more just happens..... I've heard peoples thoughts..... felt how they feel(randomly began to cry while holding my wrist cause one of my friend broke her wrist)....moved my cell phone without touching it, made a piece of paper turn invisible, shapeshifted, released my soul from my body, slowed down time and more...... I must say most people think of these things as "impossible" but if I truely felt that I didn't do these things I wouldn't have wasted my time joining this site.... I am here for answers and help. I have searched on google for days until I found a site like this.

I for one find all these things really cool. To hone in on what is going on I would suggest taking each one individually and researching that particular area until an agreed upon conclusion surfaces.

1. Hearing peoples thoughts/feelings. (ESP, intuition)
2. Moving objects with thought. Making them disapear. (Telekenesis? )
3. Shapeshifting. (Metamorphisis)
4. Releasing your soul from body. (Astral Projection)
5. Slowing down time. (Influence Time)

The one that has me intrigued is the slowing down of time thing. I am going to start with number five. For some reason I think this one will be good. I'll post what I find. Good to hear back from you Mike. Unless you don't think this is a good idea of course just let me know.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hii Mike

Welcome to ATS

as soon as you get 150 or 200 posts (cant remember which) you should come onto ats chat would be good to talk to you about mind power and so on

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I think it would be a great idea to "hone" in on one skill at a time which is why I've been working on honing in on my telekinesis ability for about 2 weeks now. I've made great progress but again not anything near to what I am going to accomplish..... If you notice how I speak it is very positive and I never use wish and hope or want.... these words imply there is a chance I wont succeed but I know I will
It's VERY important to train yourself to be positive and stay focused on your goals as "knowing" they are going to happen....
anyways lemme know if I can do anything else guys
Im more then glad to teach what I know and I'd LOVE to learn more and get more ideas from you all

And yes I need to hit 200 posts
I'll hit it in probably a week or 2

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hi Mike. Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Thank you very much
It's a pleasure to be here =)

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Your spirit operates outside time and space. When there is an emergency where danger is about to approach you faster than you can normally sense, your spirit will compel you to act quickly without pondering. It directs you through your instinct and reflexes. Think of a time when you moved out of harms way in an instant and the move was so spontaneously it seems that everything just flowed in the moment. Your awareness of what was happening and your response happened without hesitation, but so quickly that it was almost together at the same time.
www.mindreality.com...

First leg of some research. Had to share that with you. I can see that the whole slowing down of time thing is real. I believe I saw a Discovery Channel episode on the same subject. They were dropping a guy like 200 feet into a net while seeing if he could discern numbers that were flashing by on a wrist lcd. If you looked at the lcd in real time you would see nothing. When this guy was dropped he was able to read the numbers. Pretty cool stuff. Like when you are about to get into an accident. People always say how it seemed like slow motion. Definately more to this.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

this is a wonderful topic you have brought up and actually opened my eyes a little more (not that they needed to be opened
) but yes time does slow down or even stop when something important is happening or going to happen.

The real question lies in how do we recreate that feeling or make our mind think we are in one of those moments whenever we want... Also how can we make OTHERS slow down if we are selves want to remain at a "normal" speed.

Great work jackflap. Keep it up and don't stop updating. I will be posting a very deep post about positive and negative energy a little later tonight
This should open many peoples eyes about staying positive.

top topics

join