It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the ‘Game.’ On the ‘Great Work.’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This is the last post of mine on this thread - mainly because I think the message of the OP is in serious poor taste.

While the Bible is a good book to read with at least some semblance of a message; I personally only take out of it what I believe is positive and exactly what was meant to be taken out of it. I never pay attention to the Old Testaments 'God' mainly because it's a moot point. The OT 'God' was a vengeful and 'cruel' if you want to call it that, couldn't even begin to tell you who the initial God was based on or why he/she was as such.

What I do take from it is the Message that Jesus taught. Love one another, Love your Neighbor, Love your Enemy, Show compassion, help the poor and less fortunate. Give, give and give - not in materialistic ways but in spiritual form that will allow to give unlimited amounts of yourself, while at the same time taking in the sheer joy of helping another person or being there for them.

Do Unto Others as You would Have them Do Unto You.

Don't take me wrong, I'm definitely not your Bible Thumper, running around preaching. I'd rather roll a blunt and hangout with friends and enjoy a great Spring/Summer/Fall day outside, or Winter indoors.

What I am trying to get at is that if the message that a person is trying to convey is the opposite of what DEEP in your own subconscious you know is wrong, then it probably is. The trash that this Follower of the Cult of The Damned, is trying to spew will in my own LOGICAL opinion, do nothing but bring evil and pain.

As a Quick Rundown:
Old Testament God = Pissed off for one reason or another; Ignore at all costs.

New Testament = I personally follow the message that Jesus taught. (See a few paragraphs above).

Lucifer/Satan/Dingleberry/Ruler of the Cult of the IQ of 1 = Curse, damn and make fun of as much as possible, Disrespect Satan - His only power stems from his tongue, if you don't believe the # it spews, then it won't affect you. Always Be strong though, he's a cunning little Chihuahua.

And yes, I'm very disrespectful to the maggot.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciferhorus

[edit on 4-2-2009 by 23432]

Mod Edit: Removed big quote

[edit on 2/4/09 by FredT]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Originally posted by 23432

there more of it but shall i be bothered to post them ?

i think it is sufficient to decide whether you want to continue reading or not .

Wow, I am glad you came back with that. I thought you were saying all those things. Didn't see where it came from that website.

I have seen enough. Thanks.

I really like that avatar's tattoo .

I prefer huggings to killings .

Works better for me .

cheers .

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

I know now why I thought the text earlier was all yours.

Don't forget to use the backslash key / in the quote tag (between the [ bracket and the word quote and then finish it with another bracket]

You need to begin and end the other person's quote in quote tags or it all runs together.

Make sense? If not you can probably get a better visual in one of the freshman's forum's to show you.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
reply to post by 23432

I know now why I thought the text earlier was all yours.

Don't forget to use the backslash key / in the quote tag (between the [ bracket and the word quote and then finish it with another bracket]

You need to begin and end the other person's quote in quote tags or it all runs together.

Make sense? If not you can probably get a better visual in one of the freshman's forum's to show you.

thank you for advice ; I think ATS deducted something like 20 points ( I have no idea how it works or why it is there ) .

apperantly , "a user " noticed my excessive quoting and reported it .

yeah I should pay more attention to how forum operates , I guess .

or how to spell while I type ; or even what I type ....too many shortcomings on my part , to comply with it all , don't you think ?

Did my grandpa gone to war , fought and defeated Rameses the second for this ?

my 2 dram

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Hahaha!

You'll catch on. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any. The members are generally pretty glad to help out on things.

You can even start a thread with a question if you need to.

I had a hard time myself with alot of the computer language when I got here, didn't even know what a html tag was!

When you have 20 posts you can use the U2U function for private discussion as well.

Sorry for the thread derail, OP.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
no sweat

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciferhorus

I take very deliberately outrageous positions for a reason.

I am responding to an outrageous situation.

The is at world is at war.

The Anglo-American Christian state terrorists don't have a problem with dropping depleted uranium on civillians; their history of state terrorism / narco-terrorism is well known.

We live in an age where the agenda of the Anglo-Americans and their allies is world capitalist revolution, the holocaust of all militant enemies, and the total economic enslavement of humanity under Capital.

I am just as response to that.

LL

Lux.

Dear Lux

I've replied to your post but unfortunately it's been removed - accidentally - and I can not decide whether to re-write it all for you or not .

what say you ?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riviera

What I do take from it is the Message that Jesus taught. ...etc, etc.

I don't have much of a problem with that since he was essentially an anti-monetarist who cursed the religious establishment and the economic elites of his age; that is what most anti-capitalists and anti-cultists / anti-religionists do today; Capitalist Christians on the other hand represent the anti-thesis of his teachings.

‘Carry neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, neither two robes, neither shoes, nor yet a staff. Mt 10’

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.
- Mt 19:24

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I don't share what is mine with anybody I don't choose to. Come and get me cupcake !

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Personally, I think that anyone still using animated gifs of fire on a website has absolutely no useful information at all.

I agree that the design on your website is atrocious.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by luciferhorus

Hey LH

Its me 444 from the DIF

Great post.

Looking forward to interacting again

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IKTOMI

You just missed him Bro, he was posting fast and furious last spring as Lucifer777 then he moved on to another forum I guess.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

Arg. Yeh I met him on the David Icke forums before they banned me
hehehehehhehehe.

I like his posts very interesting

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join