It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I have Alien Contact as a child? My story...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I am 28 now but I have always had this very vivid memory of when I was about 3 years of age. I know it sounds strange but my long term memory is amazing! I seem to remember most things when I was a toddler. Anyways, I remember while my mom was pregnant napping on the bed I happened to lay next to her and as I was laying there for a minute I noticed a figure maybe 100 meters (330 ft) away outside the window in the grass just floating there it seemed. I still remember kinda being scared but being that young I had nothing to really base fear off of so I just silently watched it.

Wierd thing is I remember hearing something in my mind as if I knew it was telling me something but dont know what from a distance. The figure drifted toward the window then through the window! at this point I cant remember much and dont know how much time had passed, but the next thing I remember Im sitting at the foot of my mom's bed on the floor with what I thought were three other children and they were saying stuff but thier mouths wouldnt move! I remember them being small like an older child and it seemed they would change like they were projecting screen imagery in my mind to make me less scared. This is all I remember of this incident.

The only other incident I can remember while I was almost 4 yrs old is waking up in the middle of the night to flashes of light above the house. We lived in the country side and our land was 30 plus acres in the mountains. Anyhow, I run to my mom and dad and these lights we going just biserk! I tried yelling and screaming at my mom and dad and it was like they were dead in bed! I dont remember what happened after that point as I seemed to black out!

I have always had these strange memories with me all my life and it was until I was a teenager that I had starting piecing togeather what may be going on. I didnt have any other memories of anything like this happen again ever again but it is strange that I have these scoop looking marks on each leg on the same sides but pretty faint now. Can anyone shed some light on this? is this evidence of abduction? Why did it cease? I want to be hypnotized but Im one of those types of persons that just cant seem to be hypnotized. Please reply as I am eager for answers! Thank you!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
That's so odd, and for one I believe you but be prepared as some people here will say that somewhere along the line you forced your mind to really believe these things actually happened, or that you just imagined them as a kid and kept the memory with you even though it was exaggerated.

What did this figure look like though?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Fireball69

Hmm... Sounds a little bit like what used to happen to me, you know, you can make the abductions stop.

Here's a website that may help you understand this stuff a little more, this kinda thing has been going on for thousands of years:

www.alienresistance.org

Take care, remember, the abductions can and will stop, it has for me.

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Your memory most likely did not happen. It all has to do with how your brain reacts to being bombarded on boards like this with false memories of alien abductions. If you are easily swayed you will begin to remember things that just aren't real and also if you read or look up these subjects the same will happen. One major clue is that these things never leave any evidence not even trace. How can they open a person up and put them back together without leaving any scars yet they can't seem to fix a simple scoop mark
. Why do they leave no evidence, basically they don;t want us to know thier here..yet their supposed crafts are constantly being photographed. To many holes in every abduction story for there to be any truth to them. Not saying they/you lie on purpose just that some are looking for attention and will take advantage of you new abductee believers. Some will say..they are not seeking attention but then will tell stories...they all start out small and the more information they collect from the net...the wilder the stories will get. My advice get a qualified psychiatrist to help you out before you fall into a hole you may not be able to get out of.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fireball69
I am 28 now but I have always had this very vivid memory of when I was about 3 years of age.

Well, I guess that would rule out other's stories being the cause.

I can't help you personally, but there are many others here that have had similar experiences and I'm sure they can help you out.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hi Fireball69
Thanks for posting.
First please answer a couple of questions for me.
What is your heritage? Is your background Scottish or Irish?
Are you blue eyed?
Tall?
Never had a serious illness?
I ask because there does seem to be a pattern in this.
I have had my own experiences, and although you have to respect and consider statements like. You just imagined it. I am sure you know your own memory's better than anyone else.

When you spoke of your parents being almost dead when the lights appeared above the house, made me think of seeing my dad standing naked over the sink shaving. But he was frozen in place. I was very young and thought he was dead.
I remember this very clearly, although I do not remember anything before or after.
I also wanted to know if you went missing at a young age? This seems to be another marker.
I also have skoop marks on my shins, I just got one a few years ago. Shortly after this happened I was stirred from my sleep, unable to move I was aware of something being moved inside my nose, deep inside my nose. I desperately wanted to sneeze but could not. I was being told not to move (not that I could) it was female and I don't know why I know that, since I did not hear any voice by audible means.
I am telling you this because I am 33 now, and this happened when I was 30.
It would be interesting to see if this happens to you sometime soon. I think you said you were 28.

Take care and all the best.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by foremanator]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This is Fireball69.... Cant login for some reason. I never went missing while I was a child. I am italian/russian.. Never had life threatening health issues either. The figures seemed disguised because the disguise would phase in and out a bit... It was really wierd.... at the foot of the bed I thought they were kids playing with me but their mouths wouldnt move. Very strange indeed, i can only think to go a hypnosis session. I am a level headed person as I am a pilot. I will keep taking it day by day for now. Thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Who you are does not make your stories any more believeable than anyone else. There was a story on TMZ of a pilot doing stupid things while flying...so being level headed because you are a pilot does not mean anything.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hi fireball69 i have had very similar accounts like you. Did you ever experience missing time or disorientation?

I have my experience in a vlog on my channel

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjk3r8fKR_s

top topics

join