It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the Antichrist be the first succesful human clone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I just got an idea, now this is only an idea I have no proof and there is no proof for this anyway. I would just like to get the ATSers thoughts on this idea.

What if the antichrist is a clone. Not a clone of Jesus. But just the first successful human clone. To me it makes some since. The antichrist would not be a creation of God but a creation of man. He could use his being created by man as his teachings to people to say that God doesn’t exist that God is really man.

Buy clone I mean carbon copy clone, not the way they do it now.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Ant4AU]

[edit: title - upon request]

[edit on 4-2-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Clones aren't exactly explicitly created by man. produced, sure, but almost all the work is already there. Cloning uses existing DNA and existing eggs.

I don't see any real moral implications above regular in-vitro fertilization, unless you're considering using the clones as a source of donor organs or stem cells. After all, there's more to a person than genetics; a clone isn't likely to be a whole lot like the original; in some cases, not even in looks.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mdiinican

While I agree that now cloning is nothing more than in-vitro fertilization, but if science doesn’t stop their with cloning, and actually progress to a carbon copy clone. Where all they need is a subject then do what ever they do and there is a clone. Thanks for the comment. It’s just a what if idea anyway.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

ur #ED

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Some may say that the first human cloning has already taking place.

But who really knows? Besides the people that know? you know?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
im pretty sure there are quite afew human clones already alive now. the nazi were playing around with cloning back in the day so fully grown clones now is pretty realistic

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 1hope

Well even then you could say that, the cloned antichrist, for lack of better word, is already here and just waiting for his time to rise. It still could fit. It’s not that I believe the antichrist will be a clone just had an idea.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

That was more or less just in-vitro fertilization, I am talking about a carbon copy duplicate. Same age as the original upon the creation of the clone. You know cloning someone who is 33 and his clone being 33 years old also. And it is possible that there may in fact be successful human clones today.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Biologically speaking, we already have human clones--they're called identical twins. One cell splits and forms two copies of the base genes; same principle as cloning.

I'm not entirely sure why cloning concerns people as much as it does, to be honest, but perfect "copies" are impossible, even discounting unexpected genetic variations, because they'd also need to duplicate a person's environment down to the smallest detail and every associative thought they've ever had, to ensure duplicate synaptic pathways... short version is, we're a combo of nature and nurture, which is why even identical twins tend to vary in likes, dislikes, and etc as they get older. ^^

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
in order to carbon copy a person their brain waves and memory would have to be uploaded into the copy even then after that point the clone would diverge away from the original. so say after 10 years or so there would be a dicernable change in personality due to different environmental influences.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

That being so, it doesn't change the fact in this idea of mine that it could be the antichrist. I'm not talking about cloning the antichrist but a clone of someone being the antichrist.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The anti christ or more accurately the anti-krist is not a single being but a collective of beings choosing to work energy in an un-natural way. they have been distorting our gene code and this planet since atlantian times. If you are looking for a single man/woman to come out of nowhere happy hunting that's not what it is about at all. that was a distorted story that came out of the bible which was designed to confuse. did a good job i must say......

here is a link to read more
www.keylonticdictionary.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ant4AU
Could the Antichrist be the first succesful humane clone

Well as opposed to being successful and inhumane, I suppose it wouldn't be too bad that were the case

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Durden

Didn't notice that thanks for pointing out my typo
. Funny how I get it right in my post just wrong in the title.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
[edit on 4-2-2009 by Ant4AU]

top topics

join