It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Roman Catholic Church for 911 Truth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I first heard of Williamson when the current Pope reinstating his position after having been excommunicated by a previous pope for his views on the holocaust. I found his position on the matter to be very intelligent and insightful and i salute the current Pope in the face of groundless irrational protest, to retain him as Bishop.

What i didn't know until researching Williamson further is that he is also a 911 Truther... proof of an independent intelligent thinker, which is admirable to see in a religion that i have always equated with dogma/script-following/sheeple:

Here's the entirety of his sermon in London at a 2007 Sept conference. There are some parts where i am totally confused but maybe that's because i am not a catholic, but if you stick with it you'll see the unique brilliance in this sermon... if you have a gerbil-attention-span, i suggest at the least listening to the second segment "on 911":

on George Orwells book 1984:

on 911:

on World Gov:

on Police State:

on God is Truth vs Globalization is Lies:

[edit on 3-2-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Just what 911Truth needs. Another anti-Semite.

I was a practicing Catholic until the sex abuse scandal broke many years ago. Your hero Cardinal Ratzinger played quite a part in that too.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Just listened to the 911 one, (since i do have the attention span of a gerbil :lol

All i can say is...

And did i mention...

Wow. This bishop has some big ones. Good for him.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
CFox, in referencing your avatar, take off your wig so you can get your little furry head around what "anti-semite" means and how it is often misused for false pretenses... just as you misused it's meaning now.

Williamson does not discriminate against jews, is not hostile toward jews and has no prejudice against jews... therefore he is not an anti-semite.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by elcapitano75

Wow. This bishop has some big ones. Good for him.

Did you hear him say...

"There was not one Jew killed in a gas chamber...these were all lies lies lies."

He also states that only 2 - 300,000 were killed.

Yeah....you truthers hold him up high.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The All Seeing I

Sorry... does the term holocaust denier fit better?

Stick up for this idiot all you want. He denies 6 million Jews were killed during the holocaust. His buddy Cardinal Ratzinger assisted in the cover up of the raping of children.

Again... hold him up high truthers.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Your typical tactic is to attempt to character assassinate anyone who speaks the truth.

You know there's a term we have for people who go out of their way to derail a thread?

Maybe once speak directly and intelligently to the topic at hand.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The All Seeing I
Your typical tactic is to attempt to character assassinate anyone who speaks the truth.

You know there's a term we have for people who go out of their way to derail a thread?

Maybe once speak directly and intelligently to the topic at hand.

Wooo Cowboy. Read YOUR op. YOU are the one that directly linked us to his interview where he:

Denies ANY Jews were killed in gas chambers

and

Denies 6 million Jews were executed.

You THEN claim that :

I found his position on the matter to be very intelligent and insightful and i salute the current Pope in the face of groundless irrational protest, to retain him as Bishop.

What this does is show your support for a holocaust denier and for a cover up artist in the raping of children.

Don't you go and accuse me of a derail when I am only commenting on YOUR OP!

[edit on 3-2-2009 by CameronFox]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Thread Announcement

Any further insults directed at members will result in action taken against the offending members account. Lets keep it civil and on the stated topic. No further warnings will be given.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think 911 was very possibly an inside job, yet I have no desire hear what this man, who got is so wrong about the holocaust has to say about the issue. His credibility is shot in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
wow ok... i get the message... bias i think?

The fact still remains, to one degree or another the catholic church endorses the 911 CT
... or not?

... or do we take the easy way out and just write Williamson off,
out of not taking the time to understand his position?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I watched all five parts and must admit that he's saying things I didn't think I'd hear from a priest yet a bishop. I'm thinking he may not hold the position much longer the way he talks. He seems nervous too. Maybe he realizes what he's saying could be the death of him.

As for him being a Holocaust denier, I believe everyone has an entitlement to their opinion, he is no different. He probably has more information on the subject of the holocaust than the average person. Not saying that makes his claims any weightier than the average, but he possibly had access to religious documents from the Hitler/Vatican agreement days. Maybe he believes what he speaks is truth, because this is what he's been told from the hierarchy.

Still its his opinion. I don't take everything as fact and I'm sure most don't.

I love the part where he says that the church is "lies", "the devils system". Lots of good stuff to make the catholic sit up and think, "WOW, am I ever stupid". I had this happen last year. After 46yrs of being brainwashed.

I'm glad he's waking up the catholics. They seem to be the most brainwashed. I used to think it was always some other cult but I was wrong.

S&F
Thanks

[edit on 3-2-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Did you hear him say...

"There was not one Jew killed in a gas chamber...these were all lies lies lies."

He also states that only 2 - 300,000 were killed.

Yeah....you truthers hold him up high.

Yeah i did watch his interview, and i think he pretty well explained why he feels that way. Maybe he's right maybe he's wrong. I don't know how many people died who really ever knows with all the propaganda on both sides, and one thing is for sure, there was plenty of it. Still, i think one CAN take that view without being an anti-Semite. Why does, if he feels after looking at the information he did, and came to the conclusion that he did, means he is ANTI-ANYTHING? Maybe he is just, an ANTI-PROPAGANDIST? Could be. But wait... no, he must be a hater.

Come on. Think about it.

EDIT: ok maybe he looked at the wrong information, still doesn't make him anti-anything. IMHO

[edit on 3-2-2009 by elcapitano75]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Briliant finds, thank you very much for posting these

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by elcapitano75

Yeah i did watch his interview, and i think he pretty well explained why he feels that way. Maybe he's right maybe he's wrong. I don't know how many people died who really ever knows with all the propaganda on both sides, and one thing is for sure, there was plenty of it.

I have done a pretty good amount of research regarding the Holocaust. I am not Jewish, but I know several families that had loved ones die in the Holocaust. I can assure you that millions died.

All I ask, is that before you ride this guys coat tails is to read the facts. Start off with reading "Abandonment of the Jews" .. it was written by a German and is a fascinating read.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by CameronFox]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thank you AllTiedTogether for the thoughtful review and insightful feedback.

It was fascinating to see how he used Orwell's 1984 much like he used the bible in drawing parallels throughout the sermon. Noting that Orwell, not known to be a believer in god, was essentially talking about god... truth being god. That to know god and follow god is to know the truth and follow the truth.

In the pursuit of the truth in our modern day he points out "The Party" = 911/NWO/PoliceState/Globalization/MSM attempts to enslaving our minds with lies/deceptions... and summaries the Truth will set you free versus Lies will enslave you... and he gives 911mysteries.com a plug... this is not your average bishop by far.

I did a little digging to see if i could find any evidence of when he made this shift in his awareness... and i found a letter he wrote a couple weeks after 911. You can see immediately that he suspected foul play... based on this one quote alone... i think we should collectively adopt him as our official ATS Chaplain
:

... On the political level, we can be virtually certain that the vile media will not tell us the full story. There is serious reason to believe--that in 1898, it was not the Spaniards who sank the "USS Maine"; that in 1917, it was not the Germans who set up the "Lusitania" as a target; that in 1941 it was not the Japanese who set up Pearl Harbor for attack; that in 1963 it was not Lee Harvey Oswald who killed President Kennedy. In 1990 it was certainly not Saddam Hussein who promised not to react if he invaded Kuwait. In 1994 it was certainly not Timothy McVeigh's van exploding outside the Alfred Murrah building in Oklahoma City which brought the front of the building down. In 2001...? Saddam Hussein, Slobodan Milosevic, now Osama bin Laden, from CIA-assets to personal enemies of the American people -how many more times will the trick work?

Politically, behind the Arab terrorists are most likely the would-be architects of the New World Order, who have long been using the United States as an instrument to achieve their control of the world. Long ago they planned three World Wars to achieve their aim. It is they who provoked the sinking of the "Lusitania" and the attack on Pearl Harbor to bring the USA into the first two. Now they seem to be using the Arabs also. Humanly, they are clever. ...

source: www.sspx.ca...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

The Vatican has ordered an ultra-traditionalist bishop to publicly recant his views denying the Holocaust.

A statement said Bishop Richard Williamson must "unequivocally" distance himself from his statements to serve in the Roman Catholic Church.

The Vatican also said that the Pope had not been aware of the bishop's views when he lifted excommunications on him and three other bishops last month.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Raising quite a stink isn't he. I bet Pope Benny's biting his fist.

You know, questions of race aside, this whole revisionism of history is all grist for the mill; to have us where we can't be sure if our mother's our uncle.

[edit on 4/2/09 by Catesby]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Figures... well i suppose the pope doesn't know about his views on 911 either?

Will be interesting to see how this pans out.
Pope forcing him to lie to the public...
but only about his views on holocaust?

How Williamson will go about eating his own words or not... that will equally be interesting to say the least, will he be cowed or will he stand his ground, or find some compromise down the middle that will further upset or satisfy the thought police?

Quite a dilemma in light of his sermon, will he obey the party or god?

[edit on 4-2-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by The All Seeing I

I'm not sure how the pope wouldn't know what his views are. He speaks or sermons to the masses and has members of Knights of Columbus or some other catholic group within his listeners. Anything that may be taken derogatory would be put forward to someone higher through the catholic groups hierarchy. I remember my father mentioning how he reported one priest for his views and how he voiced them with earshot of the alter boys/kids.

I had earlier thought it possible that the vatican could be unknowing of this. After listening to the bishops statement about the holocaust and the way he waltzed around certain questions I'm led to believe he was reinstated for a reason.

My thinking is that soon the media will be slowly releasing information to suggest that the holocaust was not real and could not have happened. They will use their newly fabricated history that has been slowly subrogated into our society.

I was just thinking of the book " A Canticle for Leibowitz". A monk discovers evidence of repetitive histories occurring. Usually ending nuclear destruction... Interested given the recent discoveries of human cave writing to 2million yrs, as well as numerous other things pointing to this book being non-fiction.

Rgds

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join