It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Magik Be Used Responsibly?!?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
all this talk about cursing. it does not fare well with me. walk softly through the world and softly those you will meet walk with a curse upon your tongue and now and again you will get it wrong. you run the risk of bumping into someone who also does magic unknown to you and there�s might be more powerful. karma. vengeance is for the weak minded. magic should be used responsibly i think with out a doubt. for it is real and can be immeasurably damaging not just to those it is directed upon but also to those who use it.

I think you have a good point, kode. I also believe that your info is validated by Kayem's constant seeing of this woman, as she apparently saw 'toad-woman' again recently as she illustrated above. I doubt that it is a random coincidence that their paths continue to cross in such a manner.

I also agree that vengeance is a trait of the weak and inexperienced. There are better ways to resolve matters than to try even the odds, or take an eye for an eye, or whatever method you choose to justify your action of revenge. As I stated in my previous post, in the past, I would constantly take matters into my own hands and satisfy my own needs in revenge... only to have worse luck than ever before. that's why these days, I choose not to interact, positively or negatively, with those that do me wrong. Their own perspectives on life is enough assure them retribution in due time.

take for instance the case with 'toad-woman'. With or without external involvement, I am almost certain that she leads an uncomfortable life. because she was mean to kayem and undoubtedly to several others, I am sure that there are forces at work which are already balancing out her actions. I say so with confidence because she probably wouldn't me mean or angry if she didn't have an unpleasant life to begin with.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
take for instance the case with 'toad-woman'. With or without external involvement, I am almost certain that she leads an uncomfortable life. because she was mean to kayem and undoubtedly to several others, I am sure that there are forces at work which are already balancing out her actions.

Yes, I believe that you are correct in that assumption. This woman caused serious problems for KayEm and (indirectly) to her family and myself. When we saw her a few days ago I actually told KayEm that ToadWoman may 'look' well enough, but that oftentimes appearances are deceptive. After all, her boss looks quite normal - but it doesn't mean she isn't #ting herself as she watches her business going down the the tubes.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer

Originally posted by panchovilla

[Edited on 4/30/2004 by panchovilla]

[Edited on 4/30/2004 by panchovilla]

The things Tamahu and I spoke of were taken... not too well, to say the least... apparently someone checked our links and thought otherwise...

Ummm....

Can you elaborate on everything posted and quoted here^^^?

What's going on???

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Oh okay, you're talking about these:

www.gnostickabbalah.com...

www.gnosis-usa.com...

www.essenespirit.com...

www.zoroaster.com...

What did he say about them???

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Oh okay, you're talking about these:

www.gnostickabbalah.com...

i went to this one. time is tight, now. will do others later.

GREAT stuff! kabbalah for dummies(me). i like it. 'tis a keeper.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Word^^^. Ima be doing the knowledge on that, soon I hope.

Like I keep mentioning; the Eurocentric Biblical depictions are a little annoying; but looking past that, it's some excellent material.

Peep it's sister website too:

www.gnosis-usa.com...

Good stuff mang.

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Old thread worth commenting on ... is it okay to take a walk on the dark side if it's supposed to be for good or our happiness .. . NOPE. That's my answer. Open the door an inch, and next thing you know it'll be wide open and all sorts of stuff will be happening ... and it'll be 'justified' somehow. IMHO

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join