It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Schnoebelen - Interview with an Ex-Vampire

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
First Part Here

The Whole Playlist is here
FULL PLAYLIST

Interesting interview with a ex-vampire and what they really are. This interview also talks about the following subjects

Illuminati
Satanism
Mormonism
Christianity
Roman Catholism
Freemasonry

Worth a look if you are interested in this subject area.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I would really recommend running a search for this idiot here.
Busy, second line for now.

www.masonicinfo.com...

Biased, Masonic site about Bill.

Bill's interesting work history.

www.witchvox.com...

Wicca article in regards to him.
Favorite quote here:

"...if you aren't a satanist yet its only because you haven't gotten that far yet". NOTE: Here once again is the common argument advanced by Satanic Conspiracy theorists: If you can't find evidence to substantiate his claims you just haven't looked hard enough yet.

Keep in mind, this fellow has made several statements in regards to his membership and has never presented any proof of it. No due cards, no papers regarding his degrees, nothing.

And, because he is ridiculously fringe, he is fairly hard to research. The people who know of him either praise him, or regard him as a slanderous lier.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Recently a member of a forum I normally frequent has posted the link to this supposed Man of Many Secret Societies. In my opinion he is a fraud. I can say this without so much as flinching because of what he's said concerning his "experience" with the Vampiric Community. He either encountered a cult of Vampire-Wannabes himself and doesn't know the difference or has created one hell of a tale in his head.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
he was an ex-vampire..... so he got off the juice eh? He should give a talk to the national baseball leauge. LOLZ!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Thanks for posting. I will watch the link. I saw the previews and even though this guy looked to be a propagandic hack, it looked really interesting.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
he was an ex-vampire..... so he got off the juice eh? He should give a talk to the national baseball leauge. LOLZ!

Ok that was funny I must admit.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

He's an ex-everything .. for a while in the 1980's (after being the Black Pope and serving a term as President) he was God. He found the job stressful, got in the way of satanic orgies and his charitable activities at his Church (Baptist, Catholic, LDS, and for a short while a Lutheran before he found out Lutherans where not that exciting.)

He also invented Air. Yup, air. Stuff we breath. But he doesn't breath it, I tell you, he is not a mere mortal. Some say he's thousands of years old, given his experience.

He's currently, as you can see in the video, taken a small job as Santa Claus. Granted, he wanted the Tooth Fairy, but he couldn't fit into the tutu.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I'm just rediscovering this guy.
I had completely forgotten about him.

I used to have to watch his videos sometimes in Chapel or Bible class.
I went to a Christian school for most of my life.

The thing that gets me is his inconsistencies.
Not just his, but others of his ilk.

He and others talk about various "rituals" and either later contradict themselves.
Are contradicted by their peers, or say stuff that just isn't true Re: what they are talking about.

Even allowing for regional variations of wicca, vampirism etc... there are just too many inconsistencies.

It is fun watching the videos though, I've taken to pausing it and looking up some of the things I hadn't heard before.
He has actually done more to increase my knowledge of the supernatural by just stating stuff I haven't heard of which spurs me onto do some digging of my own.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I wonder why Rockpuck doesn't come up with stuff like this anymore. I think he's become jaded.
It's a shame. This stuff is gold.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I just got to the part in one of his Videos where he was a Gnostic Catholic Bishop.
I wonder if this is before or after his becoming a vampire.

Oh and the guy who ordained him as a Gnostic Catholic Bishop was a were-tarantella.

Not an impressive super power if you can become something small enough to be crushed, unless you are a jewel thief or something.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

I have had a few e-mails with Bill back and forth. I was able to find that the lodge he claims to have been raised at did in fact exist, and the man who was master at the time does in fact exist. I was not able to verify Bill's masonic career. The secretary could not find any record of him being initiated, passed, or raised. WHich leads me to believe that he did some research and included some factual information to help his credibility. I invited him to come to ATS and discuss his hatred for masonry, but he declined. ( actually, he never replied back to that one)

It's sad, as I would like to put him on the spot to answer when and where Lucifer comes into play. that is the key to dealing with folks in fantasy land. Ask them for proof, and all they come up with it hearsay. Bill is not a fool. He has made some money off of his "stories" I think it's his fans that have a few nuts loose. Anyone who would believe a guy who was a Vampire, a priest, a Hard Core Satanist, a Born again Christian and a mason at the same time has some serious flaws in logic.

edit on 28-8-2012 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus is a beer hoarder. A crime of the highest level. Justice must be served!!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

First I would say that one day I wish to become a Mason(when I have more time to devote as I think it would be unfair to go in half heated) so my views might be biased towards him being near the BS end of the spectrum.

That aside, as a budding writer and an old hat at spinning yarn on the fly or to entertain friends I can see through his statements.
I think you're right, he is very well read upon the subjects with which he speaks.
That's what makes him so convincing and why I watch his videos from time to time.
Even if I don't agree with him there is enough there that I can take to other research venues and learn about something I didn't know before.

That's why his story telling is so great.
The best fantasies no matter how outrageous have a kernel of truth, or at least accepted truth in them.
That kernel of truth becomes the center of the pearl in an elaborate story.
Sometimes that truth only speaks to the human condition IE suffering, or regretted decisions.
You see that in high fiction, or sci fi and that is what brings it back to the viewer/listener the kernel of truth that suffering happens.
Other stories like those Bill tells are based in obscured fact.
There are Masons, there is the mountain in whatever state he lived in, masons keep secrets etc...

From my experience in story telling there are a few kernels of truth in what he speaks of, and the rest is flem flam, slid of hand and mental distraction.
He is very emotive, he makes sound effects, contorts his body and face.

What he is, is a great story teller.
He may even believe his own stories, that is a risk really good showmen/confidence men risk.
The dangerous part is he has people who believe him wholly.

Imagine if he had a "vampire" in his audience and he leads them to god and convinces them that their anemia is just an excuse they made up in their head.
Well you know what, some people do turn to vampiraism due to various medical conditions.
Bill says however that these are just tricks of the Devil.
So they switch religions from vampirism to Christianity, good for them anyone can change religions.
Unfortunately because the believe everything Bill said, they don't see a doctor about their anemia as he tells them "it's just the Devil trying to pull you back in".
It's not though, they have a medical condition, and because they can't think for themselves they put themselves in danger.

Sure my example is extreme, but it's to prove a point.
His stories are great, but he is endangering others for his own fame and profit.
That's wrong IMO.
If it were accidental on his part that would be one thing, but he is a snake oil salesman and knows he holds his audiences confidence in his hands every step of the way to the deposit office at his bank.

Wow this turned a little ranty, and I try to avoid rants.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
It's also here...... looks....ummmmhhhh ..... longggggg!!!!!!

11:40.... wow that is so true. That brought back memories actually. Scary stuff don't try this at home ha ha.

32:00.... wow this is interesting...OH MAN ...I'M SURE THIS HAPPENS.

Wow this is really good.... nice...

here's a crazier funnier one too. ha ha...

edit on 29-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

or mods.... update the OP video to... qBdWRT-5H4Q

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

The guy is...out there.

Here is a graphic representation of his "resume":

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Nice, I knew it would look weird, but I didn't have all the dates.

He was born again by the time he was 36 I believe.
Which means he did all the spooky stuff prior to that.

Considering even most things he talks about won't happen until you are 17 or 18, that leaves 17-36 to become a vampire, satanist, black pope, gnostic catholic bishop, Latter Day Saint, and more.

No wonder he couldn't hold down a steady job, just keeping up with his spooky stuff was 2 full time jobs at least.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Do me a favor, when you join, and you have spent a few years learning all the exciting stuff, remember what Billy claimed, and If I am still here, let me know how long you laughed.

I am not against anyone finding God. In fact, I wish everyone would. But not by being clubbed over the head with a Bible. Once a halfway intelligent person see's that Bill was full of crap, they may turn away just out of spite. Those are the folks who can become rabid atheists.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I will let you know how much I laughed when the time comes.

I think you're right, bible thumping does more harm than good.
I grew up in a Christian school 4th-HS graduation.
I saw more people led astray from the bible being pushed too hard than led too it.

It got to be so bad that I took up the bible and made teachers cry who had previously made students cry.
That was wrong of me, but to make HS students cry by warping a message of peace into a weapon of conformity/subjugation is just wrong.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Oh so you want the carrot not the stick is that it? Would you like some veggi dip with that?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Are you attempting to sarcastically refer to wanting the good of the bible and not the various punishments?

If you are you didn't read my post at all.

It's not the Bible I have a problem with, it's the Bible Thumpers.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join