It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Distinction between NWO and Illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
What I've always wondered is this. Who is actually behind the New World Order? Is it really the Illuminati? Or is it a group similar in some ways to the Illuminati?

This theory I got from Deus Ex, and while it is a game, I find it plausible. Remember, the Illuminati made a big split, so it's possible there might be a group sort of like MJ-12 (similar to the game) more concentrated on finance, technology, modern-day politics, rather than things like religion, ideology, science, and all other mystical things like the Illuminati, Freemasons, etc.

I just find it more believable that the forces driving the New World Order are another organization totally, while the Illuminati are just lurking in the shadows - which is what they do best anyway.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The major difference is that the Illuminati have a secret hand shake and the NWO have spiffy hats.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
The major difference is that the Illuminati have a secret hand shake and the NWO have spiffy hats.

Spiderj

I like the NWO better!

Seriously, are the dudes behind the NWO a different group from the Illuminati?

I can't imagine Bush as a Mason or a member of the Illuminati!

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
One has a spirally little blueish purple/reddish insignia on its icon, the other has a yellow triangle with the eye of ra or whatever it is on its icon.

Search function sweat, works wonders.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I think once you get to a certain level it's all the same thing.

I think the main problem with all these secret societies if they do exist is that once you get to a level of real power you spend so much time defending your position that nothing really gets done.

This may or may not be a good thing.

SpiderJ

I'm usually wrong so take it for what it's worth.

Your spiffy hat is on the way

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

I think once you get to a certain level it's all the same thing.

I think the main problem with all these secret societies if they do exist is that once you get to a level of real power you spend so much time defending your position that nothing really gets done.

This may or may not be a good thing.

SpiderJ

I'm usually wrong so take it for what it's worth.

Your spiffy hat is on the way

It's scary stuff, that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The New World Order is a status, or condition. A state of affairs. The Illuminati are the group trying to bring the condition into existence.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher
The New World Order is a status, or condition. A state of affairs. The Illuminati are the group trying to bring the condition into existence.

You didn't read. I knew that, which is why I said "the GROUP BEHIND the NWO."

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I did read. What I saw:

"Distinction between NWO and Illuminati?"

Now read these:

Foster Bailey; The Spirit of Masonry; Pages 20-21:
Little as it may be realised by the unthinking Mason who is interested only in the outer aspects of the Craft work, the whole fabric of Masonry may be regarded as an externalisation of that inner spiritual group whose members, down the ages, have been the Custodians of the Plan, and as Those to Whom has been committed the working out of the will of God for the race of men.
They can be known ... as the Masters of the Wisdom for They are skilled in the divine ways and have mastered the arts and sciences which Their fellowmen have yet to master. They are the Dispensers of Light and to Them has been given, by virtue of Their achievement, the privilege and the authority to pronounce the great Masonic formula: 'Let there be light' and to evoke the
response: 'And there was LIGHT'.
They are therefore sometimes known as the Illuminati and can direct the searchlight of truth wherever its beams are needed to guide the pilgrim on his way.

Manly P. Hall; The Secret Destiny Of America; Page 73:

Todays thinking toward a democratic world state is neither a new trend nor an accidental circumstance; the work of setting up the background of knowledge necessary to the establishing of enlightened democracy among all nations has been carried on for many hundreds of years by secret societies.

Foster Bailey; Things To Come; Pages 18-19:

Just as the people of a small village have to cooperate for the good of the village or it explodes into fragments, so nations will, in the long last, give up some of their sovereignty for world welfare for all mankind. .... World unity is a possibility and is a definite project of the spiritual Hierarchy of the planet today.

Foster Bailey; Running Gods Plan; Page 141:
Of recent years the idea that we must ultimately have some sort of world government has been more and more expressed. The basic idea is pioneering and sound but the means to that end may be arguable. An outer codified world charter should precipitate around an enlightened world opinion.....
action leading to world government has the attention and support of the Hierarchy. It is part of God's Plan.

Put it all together: The "Masters of the wisdom" has a plan, the illuminati are trying to implement it.

One more pearl of information:

Foster Bailey; Things To Come; Page 119:

By far the most important event for humanity in the imminent future is the reappearance of the Christ. ... Definite preparation for that reappearance was immediately put in hand by the entire Hierarchy of Masters and reorganisation of the Hierarchy itself begun. This preparation for the coming is the main focus in the Hierarchy today....
Masters of the Wisdom are preparing to undertake work in physical bodies and some have already done so.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher
I did read. What I saw:
"Distinction between NWO and Illuminati?"

You read the title, not the post itself, then:

What I've always wondered is this. Who is actually BEHIND the New World Order? Is it really the Illuminati? Or is it a group similar in some ways to the Illuminati?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
From what I have gathered from my own research, the NWO conspiracy has a highly structured hierachy similar to a normal national government. At the top, there is an executive body called 'the Committee of the Majority', which has 33 seats. These seats are contested for, and can be held by a high ranking member of any recognised pro-NWO secret society, rather like political parties. This is a sacred tradition which has been around for centuries, however the societies use typical dirty tricks youd associate with them to obtain these places within the committee. The Illuminati are one such party, but, going back to the National Government analogy, they run a sort of 'one party' authoritarian government within it, having total dominance in all aspects. Essentially, because they have so much influence in the Masons and other societies (33rd degree masons are entitled to a position on the committee) they dictate policy.

Below the Committee, you have subserviant secret organisations (MJ12 is one), and the hierachy gets progressively less secret as you go down, ending in organisations such as the Trilateral Commission, executive branches of governments and boards of companies. Its taken centuries to establish this hierachy, but its there, and the Illuminati (at the moment) are dominating it. However, it seems that the Committee is in turmoil at the moment. The Illuminati seem to be losing their hold...

top topics

join