It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashing lights in the sky (again)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
So, a long time ago, I posted about these flashing lights in the sky that I'd started seeing (they looked like stars, but blinked red, blue, yellow and orange and hovered in one place, and one extremely bright white light that I seem to 'remember' coming extremely close to me and then retreating to hover right over my building, even though for the entire time I watched it it stayed in the same place). I got a few responces, but nothing that was extremely helpful.
Well, I stopped seeing the lights, but lately I noticed them again, almost every night and in greater numbers (before it was just one or two, and now it's usually three or more but less than ten). They still hover motionless, just like they did before, but it's different now, somehow, I feel like I'm being watched whenever I see them... Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone in my area (southwestern Virginia) had experienced the same things.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If they are there every night, grab a neat camcorder or digital camera and post some pictures here. Why haven't you done it yet??

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I dunno... I tried to take a picture with my cameraphone one night, but it didn't really show up. Maybe I'll steal my mother's digital camera and try to take another picture, though..

join