It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discloser, TPTB way into the public.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Now I am not in to the whole Illuminati NWO conspiracies, but what if the discloser that everyone ask for is going to be the tool the PTB use to come out into the open. We all want to know what’s on the 18 minutes of the lost tape. We all want to know about Roswell and Area 51, the Kennedy assassination. To me that would make since. That would put more people behind the face of the PTB, whomever the face may be. Seeing all this information coming out would make people assume that this person would really want what was best for us. I don’t know just a thought I had, and was wondering what the fellow ATSers thought.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Ant4AU]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU
Sometimes I see a lot of weird references about the Truth being so upsetting that people who know the Truth change forever, become an worse person, become cold-hearted, go insane, etc and I thought it was strange.

So I assume that those in the know, know that we are livestock, proprietary assets of more powerful aliens and that there's nothing we can do about it, but heck, lets all make big profits out of it anyway, just for the hell of it.

Either that or that they know the power of their fellow Elites will cease to exist soon after people know of existing, visiting extraterrestrial intelligences, and that they and their families will be kidnapped, enslaved, tortured, then killed by assassins if they blab about it.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I just don't think it's an alien conspiracy,I thinks it's all around that religion is a scam that NOBEL/PRIEST/WARRIOR ,elites have been running for a long time .

They know that they made up all these gods from above stories and if it was commonly known that they just started wars and fed us false morality in the form of nationalism to perpetuate and justify there control of us ,and profit from us .....well

there would be chaos and lots of people would freak..but it's a freak out that's long overdue

Roswell is a military top secret weapons /spy thing . I'll bet anything

I almost wish there were aliens..that would beat the hell out of we're just stupid and gullible and essentially greedy

join