It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fight for Global Dominance begins

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I think that if it is a planed disaster (personally doubt it, though it is pretty weird as far as timing and magnitude are concerned) then actually it is not that frightening. Because
a)

"...no plan of operations extends with any certainty beyond the first contact with the main hostile force"

hostile force - are us in this case. So no one can really plan how it will develop.
and b) If they push ordinary people too much they will get riots and revolts.
So they - whoever they will be - will need to proceed cautiously and without dramatic developments.
But i fear that if current crisis is simply result of usual corruption, lack of professionalism and greed - we are for a very nasty ride.
And from what those guys said at Davos, both openly and from what i was able to read between the lines, they are not united and pretty clueless as to what really should be done. Everyone tries to pull to his direction - which is natural but pretty futile. They attack protectionism policy - but quietly in a lot of countries it is implemented. So i do not know if they met to discuss disaster 1 or will meet to discuss disaster 2. It is disaster 2 by the way if great depression is to be counted. Sequels usually are not as good as originals. Maybe terminator 2 was better then the first one.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Hey you being in Israel, how do they portray the Bailouts of the banks and Obamas proposed stimulus over there?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

They attack protectionism policy - but quietly in a lot of countries it is implemented. So i do not know if they met to discuss disaster 1 or will meet to discuss disaster 2. It is disaster 2 by the way if great depression is to be counted. Sequels usually are not as good as originals. Maybe terminator 2 was better then the first one.

Something keeps telling me there is more to this story than will ever be known stay tuned

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hi Slayer!

This is a good thread that’s worth spending some time on!

At the outset, I think the statistics on the GDPs of US, China, and Russia keeping the PPP in view is a little skewered. The latest is as under (In $M):

European Union 14,960,000

United States 14,580,000

People's Republic of China 7,800,000

Japan 4,487,000

India 3,319,000

Germany 2,863,000

United Kingdom 2,281,000

Russia 2,221,000

France 2,097,000 9

Brazil 2,030,000

Considering the above, Russia is well behind India, Germany and the UK. However, I think the days of any one ‘super power’ controlling the world economy is over. We’re in for economic blocks like the European Union.

The new kid on the block is BRIC, an economic block comprising Brazil, Russia, India and China which will be the next global entity that will be controlling the world’s economy within the next decade. Most economists are intuitively aware that the emerging economies of the world (BRIC) are growing faster than the developed world, and this growth differential will shift the balance of economic power. The BRICs economies are likely to become a much larger force in the global economy much faster than most investors currently anticipate.

Of the current G-6 only Japan and the US will be among the six largest economies in the world in dollar terms by 2050. China will be the largest followed by the US, India, Japan, Brazil and Russia. With BRIC getting into an economic alliance it would control the world’s economy within the next couple of decades, leaving the US and other developed countries way behind.

However, considering the economies of all developed countries sinking into the hell hole of recession, things could happen much faster. 20 million in China have lost their jobs and growth has plummeted from 11% to a modest 8%. And considering that much of China’s economy is dependent on exports to America, things will get worse before they start getting better. India is not too badly off. Its GDP growth has fallen from a healthy 9% to 7.5%, even in this period of economic turmoil (The US, by comparison, is at present on a negative growth path). And that’s because exports account for just about 16% of the total GDP. The rest is due to the internal growth parameters which are still pretty healthy and would continue to do so.

The countries that would be hit the worst would be those whose economy is heavily dependent on exports. China may suffer as a consequence, but may soon switch over to a domestic market driven economic model where there are over 1.2 billion consumers, much more than America and Europe combined.

So would an economic alliance like the BRIC usher in a New World Order? Yes! And it’s just a matter of time. Move over America. Your time is up!

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

No dude your wrong about BRIC. This was something coined by the people at Goldman Sachs to name the big emerging economies. Dont think that those four contries will form an alliance between them, they just share a status, even with the reports of China trying ot make inroads into south america that wont matter for the time being, but when it does start to matter again the US will be strong as well. But if you look at them they are in worse shape than the US in certain ways like you mentioned.

Example: Russia and Brazil are very very natural resource intensive and reliant. With the collapse of the commodities market both these countries have been hurt real bad. Russia especially, so far Brazil is holding strong because I guess it wasnt as leveraged.

Then India is an economy based almost entirely on serving the developed world. It has not had time to build a savings base were its own billion citizens can become viable consumers and drive the market. What will happen with India is you will see salaries start to actually go down, companies will still outsource but will expect the rates to be lower for the services.

China has a strong domestic consumer base but it is so heavily reliant on manufacturing that when the other consumer markets lower their imports as has been happening massive job losses and factory closures will happen. If China diversifies its economy to have stronger service and knowledge based sectors then it can do well.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Desolate Cancer]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

First Prize in the 2005 Emhart-NASA Tech Briefs "Create the Future" Design Contest

MYT Engine

MYT engine runnning

Massive Yet Tiny (MYT) Engine Going to Production

One of the skeptical comments I've encountered regarding this technology is that the prototypes have mainly only been run on compressed air, not actual fuel. Morgado set the record straight last night on that one. The prototype he ran in the shows ran by compressed air, but earlier versions were run on fuel for at least six months before they integrated the compressed air for safety and ease in indoor demonstrations.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

If the US moves from foreign oil and starts to reconstituting it's own manufacturing infrastructure that may stem some of that decline also if the North American union comes into reality this could be the beginnings of a new global trade war.

Also China may have major political changes I know this chance seems remote but there are already reports of Protest and some unconfirmed riots stay tuned.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Good point what will they do eat the toys the make?
Unless there is a rebound they will have more than 20 million out of work but more like 50 million and were they go?
Back to the countryside?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

That is truly amazing hopefully big oil or somebody else does not buy the rights then put it on the shelf like a few other technologies that have come out in the past 30 years along those lines.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Great but none of those links or anything else I have seen is to a vehicle running on it. Surely they can afford or get the few grand it would cost ot install this engine into a vehicle.

Until I see an actual vehicle running and driving appropriately with this engine inside I will remain skeptical and think of this as a large fraud, equivalent to free energy frauds.

Dont get me wrong I would elated for this to be true and change the paradigm of automobiles, but were is the example.

Show me the MYT engine running a car/truck/vehicle and ill be a believer.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

True not yet anway,
But if it's developed it will be one major steo forward and any step forward is a great thing.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

But let's get one thing straight. Zero point energy is a reality but still kept under wraps by the powers that be. Imagine if this free technology is allowed to power our industry and the millions of gas guzzlers burning the roads, the entire global financial system will undergo an unimaginable change.

And it will be disaster for the oil coterie and the politico-industrial establishment that has a vice like grip on the world's financial system. And they will never let that happen. Their greed and lust for the moolah and power that comes with it, will ensure the status quo.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Though I agree certain technologies are under wraps that would have a trans formative impact. ZPE I am not so sure about, I mean to me that is the most advanced form of energy that has come out of mans mind.

Being able to tap into and make use of the quantum vacuum to harness energy anywhere in the universe, that is the ultimate form of energy in my opinion. So I dont see that being true.

But I know you are very well respected in this area, and I am extremely interested so perhaps you can offer your favorite thread or site or video link that has the best info on how this would work or what proof there is for ZPE.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Though this is off topic to some extent, here's a patent for a ZPE system or what is called Quantum Vacuum Energy Extractor which is a system for converting energy from the EM quantum vacuum available at ANY point in the universe to USABLE energy in the form of heat, electricity, mech energy etc.

It can be read at the link below.

Cheers!

www.calphysics.org...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

thanks for the info lots of good stuff

I'll be reading this all later.
Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I started a new thread that goes into great detail about how the NWO Elite may be working in the background check it out follow the RABBIT

Wake up Call: Remastered ATS members must see!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Here is another good thread that should be looked at.
Lots of links

2009 Depression Validated

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Luv the Boxing Match Format!

I've been following this Meltdown since Jan of 2008 when Gold hit $1024 a Oz.

Something Definitely Stinks in Denmark...

Davo's Remarks: Over 40% or $25 Trillion in World Wealth Destroyed.

Keep up the Good Work of Informing the Masses!

S+F!

[edit on 2/12/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
Luv the Boxing Match Format!

I've been following this Meltdown since Jan of 2008 when Gold hit $1024 a Oz.

Something Definitely Stinks in Denmark...

Davo's Remarks: Over 40% or $25 Trillion in World Wealth Destroyed.

Keep up the Good Work of Informing the Masses!

S+F!

If Violence Escalates in Mexico, Texas Officials Plan to Be Ready
www.foxnews.com...

I HOPE this doesn't have anything to do with other things going on...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Interesting didn't know about that yeah a good thing to keep an eye on

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join