It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physical Evidence of UFOs: A Look At Molten Metal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by PhyberDragon

what the ? are you talking about?? Iridium has no isotopes anywhere near 115!
Iridium's isotopes range from 165-198, with 191 and 193 being stable.

Disinformation abounds. Not Surprisingly, this one's Anonymous. But, good luck with that.

Iridium - An element from the Periodic Table based on the IOUPAC 1985 standard

Definition of the Iridium Element
A very hard and brittle, exceptionally corrosion-resistant, whitish-yellow metallic element occurring in platinum ores and used principally to harden platinum and in high-temperature materials, electrical contacts, and wear-resistant bearings.

Origin / Meaning of the name Iridium
The name "iridium" originates from the Latin word meaning "of rainbows"

Classification of the Iridium Element
Iridium is classified as a "Transition Metal" which are located in Groups 3 - 12 of the Periodic Table. An Element classified as a Transition Metals is ductile, malleable, and able to conduct electricity and heat.

Facts about the History and the Discovery of the Iridium Element
Iridium was discovered by Smithson Tennant in London, England in 1803

Occurrence the Iridium Element
The Earth's core is rich in iridium
Obtained from gravel deposits with platinum

Associated Uses of Iridium
Hardening agent in platinum alloys
Fountain pen nibs
Making crucibles
Electrical contacts
Spark plugs
Phones
Goggles
Denso iridium

The Properties of the Iridium Element
Name of Element : Iridium
Symbol of Element : Ir
Atomic Number of Iridium : 77
Atomic Mass: 192.217 amu
Melting Point: 2410.0 °C - 2683.15 °K
Boiling Point: 4527.0 °C - 4800.15 °K
Number of Protons/Electrons in Iridium : 77
Number of Neutrons in Iridium : 115
Crystal Structure: Cubic
Density @ 293 K: 22.5 g/cm3
Color of Iridium : whitish-yellow

Number of Neutrons in Iridium : 115

I saw the Experiment Notes from 1942, and the prior test results, and there were more conducted after that. The LOC File included photographs of the Experimeter and the Experiment in action, It levitates.

Believe it or not. Unless you just trust everything that they write down and tell you. For all I know you are a disinformant, an agent provacateur, who knows. I'm no scientist. But, I know 100% what I have said is true. I put it out there, whether you wish to accept it or not. Others may be interested. And those who don't want it told. Well, until they shut me up permanately. I'm going to keep telling the facts about Iridium 115 as I know them to be.

I do not know why the DOD Research notes discuss the element as only being found in meteorites from space and not from Earth, and, the source I cited above says, it is from platinum ore from the Earth's core. Maybe, it is true. Maybe, it was found after 1942 to be abundant in the earth's core. Maybe, it is disinformation to obscure the true source.

Regardless, I have seen the stuff levitate and remain as you describe based upon the degree of the passage of controlled high voltages of current. Clearly, there's no debate that it is maleable, and can be beaten into sheets, or that it is ductile , so it can be merged with a pure Magnesium based fiber board. There's no debate that it is conductive to electricity and can easily handle the high heat created from a high voltage current. Stands to reason I'm right and you are wrong. Especially, since I know that I am whether you do or not.

What's more it has 115 neutrons, hence it's name. Why say, I'm bunk because of the isotope levels, when, I never mentioned anything about that, just that the atomic structure changes based upon the degree of current passed or lack thereof. All the periodic Table does is tells you the weight based upon a set temperature, that does not set it in stone that changes in temperature cannot alter the structure or weight of a thing, If that were true, water couldn't be or morph from a liquid (water), to a solid (ice), to a gas (Hydrogen/ Oxygen) and vice versa. What's more, in it's use as a crucible or to harden platinum, it can clearly hold the hot liquid metal, and even reinforce it, so, even without being a scientist with 10, 000 dollar words and formula's to describe the painfully simple and obvious layman's terms of the same thing, all I can say is get a high voltage current, and shock it. Otherwise, don't tell me by some formula or other that it's physically impossible. Hell, dig it out of a product like a phone or bearing.

I don't know about the isotope levels, but, I would think that whether it sheds off or attracts protons or electron's to it's valence shell, that the neutrons would remain constant. And, if it did, wouldn't that structurally pervert or alter it. Are you saying it's impossible to alter the proton/ electron levels of an element? Isn't that was physics is for?

What do I know. But, it does levitate, they did work on it in the forties. the scientist was a dark haired young German, I wish I could remember his name, it's like right on the tip of my brain. I'd bet, that Tesla even had a hand in the work, electricity and such was his "bag".

And, on that note, here's a little look at history, as far as the forties, Germans, Americans, Antarctica, and AntiGravitic devices are concerned at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Challenge someone else, I'm not the one. I know that it is an AntiGravitic Element from actual first hand knowledge of the actual DOD research. It was enough that I had to use a Reverend Thomas back door link to the LOC to get it, but, that the very next day the LOC shut down the site and pulled all of it. Even the back door. So, forget it, bub. This stuff is real. you'll have to do better than an anonymous tiff about isotopes which have nothing to do with nothing, or, explain why they do. However, I should warn you, my father has several Electrical Engineering Degrees, and I have his Texts right here.

FOIA the LOC or the DOD if you like for Iridium 115 research done and patented in 1942, doubt you'll get it, but, don't say you weren't told about it. Because you'll just find in the end that, like usual, I told you so.

Don't blame me that you have to copy all the good stuff quick before it get's erased.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by merka

"No, that's just a rocket gone wrong, nothing UFO at all about it."

It is not identifiable as a rocket.

It is an object which is flying/falling.

It appears molten thus my use of the phrase: 'It appears to be a 'molten' UFO - crashing!'

*It is a de facto UFO until I get some samples to analyze. Your word is just not good enough - In fact, you may just be repeating government talking points. *Who told you it was rocket? (;o)

Nice try!

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
ufoevidence.conforums.com...

here is an excellent case of recovered material from a UFO.

they have scientific results that it is extra-terrestrial
from several sources..

heck of a case.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DocEmrick

I am reviving this 2009 thread, to add current and relevant content:

phys.org...
CHINESE RESEARCHERS DISCOVER THAT SHAPE-SHIFTING LIQUID METAL CAN PROPEL ITSELF THROUGH LIQUIDS
As first reported in "New Science", researchers at Tsinghua University have found a way to somewhat mimic the shape-shifting enemy robot in the "Terminator" movies, composed of liquid metal.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Are we still arguing about whether or no UFOs "exist?" And people say that ufology has advanced in the last 50 years.

Either way, unless these hunks of metal show some sign of advanced technology beyond our abilities, they still in no way link UFOs with aliens of any kind. Most of them barely meet the requirement for having a verifiable chain of evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join