It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

opposition to the illuminati?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuranrohaen
Alright! I am the enemy! This is excellent.

All of you Illuminati... kill me! No, seriously. It would be so much better to know I died in "the search for truth" than live in a society of lies and deceit. At least for me.

^^ Or recruit me... and I'll shut up...

Have it your way.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by magestica

The "real" illuminati is going to "destroy" itself and pose as the hero to gain the peoples favor and then impose their word as law over the people

Ghôst

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
ya do no their is a way to defeat the illumanti we ease. just get the worlds greatest hackers and still their life line(money). without their money they are nothing.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hello my open minded fellow citizens. My name is Chelsea im a 21 yr old who in the past year , has had many revalations about our goverment, illuminati, and the greys. I want to reccomend this video on youtube." Alliance of Humanity"". Ya'll will deffinatly apprecioate it. I guess i am here looking for the next step. my mind is blown and i am so furious with the stupidity of the ppl around me i just dont know what we could do, or say to start battling this problem casue most people think we all crazy conspirists.lol...SO MY QUESTIONT O YOU GUYS IS HOW CAN WE START GETTING THIS WORD OUT??? please feel free to e-mail. bartmask @yahoo. i also want to say i appreciate the dude who made this page. You have balls.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If there is a way that we the people can make an anti-Illuminati group we should make it before they already start the new world of Destruction. The only problem is that we dont even know who started it cuz it shows no info about it.........but why

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Looks like anti-illuminati opposition exists for more than 40 years, but normal people dont know nothing about this. Think why all men from Kennedy kin died from not natural causes? President was killed because he signed document against FED. But others? May be all Kennedy's are in this fight against illuminati. I dont think that last Kenendy that dies in air crash is just accident.
And we must know how to join anti-illuminati opposition and what to do to stop them.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

i'm sure the jl could take them on too (if they actually did exist here), but you also have to keep in mind whether or not they are also part of the conspiracy...did you ever catch the jl episode where superman did lex in, and they themselves eventually established a totalitarian rule?

That's an excellent point. No, I didn't see that episode, but you can't trust Superman, he's shifty.

Plus you know that damn Aquaman is a freakin' hippie.

Spiderj

What about the Avengers? or G-Force?

wonder twin powers activate! shape of.......a glass of water.
Yea, they suck too. I'd put my money on the fantastic 4.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Whoever decided being united is bad? Isn't that something that America is proud of "United we stand divided we fall" This NWO or OWG as I like better, would be very good. I mean aren't most wars caused by one man being different. I'm waiting for the conspiracies behind war, but that plays in the same ball field... people are different and selfish. Rich look down on the poor and the poor hate the rich. Black vs White, Native Amer. vs White, Jews vs Nazi... If we were to forget these differences and learn we're all human then the world would be peaceful and these secret societies would be open, or nonexistent.

Thats no to anyone specifically, because we all need to work on that as a whole. Money and status are imaginary things, real, but someone thought it up one day and since then it has just been there. Forget the NWO or even democracy.. just have freedom, with a regulator to keep everyone's needs fulfilled.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Most anything Tesla is bad for the illuminati.
The man discovered true science and since then oil and cartel
illuminati money has shutdown any advance Tesla made.
They keep the Tesla robot fantasy but to make robots world wide
powered up and under total communication would require the
Tesla Tower destroyed by the illuminati.
So when you see a Tesla Tower (two, one for power and one
for communications as told by O'Neill) go up you will most
likely be totally ignorant of what is going on and under robot control
as eluded to in many an illluminati planning movie.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
illuminati are watching this site very closely, after using some anti-tracking methods i found that this site is tracked by at least SEVEN(7!!!) tracking systems in comparision with other sites that are tracked by 1 or 2 tracking systems(and some are not tracked at all)
here is log from only one of blockers:

Blocked script: as.casalemedia.com...//www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/viewthread.php%3Ftid%3D43275%26page%3D2%23pid9327835&f=1&id=6239113460.464 335 origin: www.abovetopsecret.com
Blocked script: n4403ad.doubleclick.net...;sect=ros;sz=728x90,468x60;tile=1;ord=2799541975025130.5? origin: www.abovetopsecret.com
Blocked script: pagead2.googlesyndication.com... origin: www.abovetopsecret.com
Blocked script: pagead2.googlesyndication.com... origin: www.abovetopsecret.com
Blocked script: n4403ad.doubleclick.net...;sect=ros;sz=160x600,120x600;tile=2;ord=2799541975025130.5? origin: www.abovetopsecret.com
Blocked script: www.google-analytics.com... origin: www.abovetopsecret.com
Blocked script: as.casalemedia.com...//www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/viewthread.php%3Ftid%3D43275%26page%3D2%23pid9327835&f=1&id=6239113958.154 732 origin: www.abovetopsecret.com
Blocked script: edge.quantserve.com... origin: www.abovetopsecret.com
Blocked script: kona.kontera.com... origin: www.abovetopsecret.com
Blocked script: b.scorecardresearch.com... origin: www.abovetopsecret.com

and after this i will stop post here

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I'm probably jumping head first in to hot water here but I'll try... (sigh)

Here goes... you see everbody... the Illuminati is not evil.

Yup I said it.

Illuminati is a blanket term for a huge variety of groups that teach illumination or enlightenment. This includes (but is not limited to): Freemasonry, Gnosticism, Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism, Hermeticism and (just for the fun of it) discordianism.

The common teaching of all these schools is that through a graded level of teachings taught to an initiate by an adept one can hope to explore and discover the mysteries inherent in one's true self and their intrinsic connection to the universe. Ultimately these traditions teach a school of pure responsibility, understanding and love.

Also, these traditions are not secret because they are evil or subversive but rather because it's impossible to step half way up the ladder without understanding how you got there. For instance, I could tell you, right now one of the profound secrets of human experience and you might be able to intellectualize it but without the experience and guidance to back it up you wouldn't truly understand it or feel it in your heart. Individuals in these traditions surrender their being to such teachings through a deep, passionate love for the universe and humankind.

I'll happily field any mature questions to expand on this if you wish.
In the meantime, I wish you all well and bid you a beautiful journey.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Like The Leaf
I'm probably jumping head first in to hot water here but I'll try... (sigh)

Thanks mate... the original purpose of the Illuminati was to teach the common man against the lies of religion. One world government would erase what religion has done to society, but don't get me wrong it did civilize barbarians, but after that it shoulda been demolished, not have everything based off of it.

Wouldn't you go into secrecy if the punishment for heresy was death? Anything against the church was what?... heresy

Who in the world is always against progress and technology? (omg no way) THE CHURCH

(^ other than TV of course lol)

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
easy fella,mos of these adresses that watch over ats are just boring google and advertisements,only the down 3 i dont recognise

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Most of the people on this thread are confused or have the wrong idea about the Illuminati, the Illuminati believe that everyone can become god. And there is no internal 'problems' Icke is a fool, Jones works for the OWO. Those who do not want a New World Order, are happy the way the elite rule the world, poverty, war, greed etc. The Illuminati however want freedom, peace, talented people to gain positions and not by family or wealth. This is the NWO but the OWO have made most people think that they want One World Order, no we don't.

Regards, Naeem

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cloud

How can an opposition even take place when we don't even truely know who the "man behind the curtain" is?

People, extremists may pick off another common man or goon for the elite, but the real people running the show are nameless and faceless.

The media only informs the public about the goons who are putting the puppet master's plans into action, not the actual puppet masters themselves.

In order to get rid of the cancer you need to target the very root of the tumor itself, or it will grow back.

No, I think most people at this point are so conditioned to not think for themselves, much less to take any real action.

Good opening post.

Will be interested to hear what other ATS Members think.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Yes, your right they are nameless/faceless but only 6000 people or so are stopping us from 'enlightment', thats it, If we can get rid of them, then we can be 'free'

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Yes, your right they are nameless/faceless but only 6000 people or so are stopping us from 'enlightment', thats it, If we can get rid of them, then we can be 'free'.

Regards, Naeem

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by naeem11111
Yes, your right they are nameless/faceless but only 6000 people or so are stopping us from 'enlightment', thats it, If we can get rid of them, then we can be 'free'.
Nonsense. The only thing that can stop you from enlightenment is yourself. Blaming others is a crutch, and until you can throw that away, you'll never grow as a person.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloud
i'm curious as if there has been or ever will be an organized opposition against the illuminati.....
.... anyone else have an opinion on this?

the opposite of the illuminati?

Try This Site

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cloud

The aluminari are the oppisition to the illuminati in esoteric teachings,
The legend of Atlantis, dawn of the gods
check it out!! good question[star]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join