It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to see my "all seeing eye" con/chemtrail?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I saw this yesterday afternoon and just had to share it with you.
The first one is when I first saw it. Then, I let it drift a little.
Now, you tell me how they did that? Must have been a smaller plane.
I just thought it interesting, we were getting sprayed really bad here in Oregon yesterday. And to you debunkers, no, it was not just contrails.
They totally covered our skies all day, this was taken in the evening, west of me.

i611.photobucket.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

[edit on 30-1-2009 by stardust1955]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I live in Central Arkansas and contrails have been around for as long as I can remember (I'm 45). From what I understand my area is a particular hotspot for them. Any ideas why?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by griffinrl

From all my research it is called Geoengineering, they want to control the weather, plus, they are trying to reflect the sun back out, but who knows, I just know that when they do it, it is always when a weather front is coming it. Hey, I use to live in SW Missouri, I noticed it there too. I do recognize that sometimes weather conditions allow contrails, but when they stick around and cover the sky all day, those are chemtrails. Google Chemtrails-Geoengineering, there are all kinds of articles about it.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thanks for the correction stardust...I meant to say chemtrails but as I'm not 100% sure that's what they are I mistakenly said contrails

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

A few suggestions on what may have caused this:

A passenger plane put in a holding pattern which had it go into a round-about flight to kill time before landing;
A fighter plane or trainer plane on a training flight from the USAF;
A quick test flight of a military aircraft after an engine overhaul;

As to why there were a whole bunch of contrails in the sky covering it up, did you check what the weather conditions were at the time at that altitude? Were there any storms, fronts, low-pressure, high pressure systems inbound or just passing through?

For fun, check out this image of the conditons just off the coast. Notice something cool:
sat.wrh.noaa.gov...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stardust1955
reply to post by griffinrl

I just know that when they do it, it is always when a weather front is coming it. Hey, I use to live in SW Missouri, I noticed it there too. I do recognize that sometimes weather conditions allow contrails, but when they stick around and cover the sky all day, those are chemtrails.

Ahhh i think you nailed it on the head my friend!
You notice this that they hang around a lot longer when there is a weather front coming in? You have just answered your own question!

They are behaving just like how cirrus clouds ahead of a warm front, and if the conditions are right for high altitude clouds like cirrus, then contrails will stick around for a longer time too! The air ahead of a front is usually rising and moist. When this happens, conditions are better for contrail and especially persistent contrail formation. The RH is better suited for persistent contrails and this also means cirrus clouds will form as well!.

This link has a more detailed study into contrails and explains why you see them ahead of a front.
www.faa.gov...

There is a LOT of reading (about 35 pages, plus another 30 pages of sources and graphing data) but if you have the time and patience, it would explain a lot of the questions you have on contrails.

new topics

top topics

join