It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda wants Bush to win 2004 election

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
So, who's the real enemy of America? Who is the real harbinger of terrorism???

Alright then....let me get this straight. You post a link to a story written by someone named "Opheera McDoom" about a group who "claims" to be tied to Al Qaeda. If it does have an actual link to the group, it would be what is known as a "cell". Now, what a terrorist does, is to try and create fear or terror, hence the name...terrorist. So, if the story is true then why would you not suspect their motives at all? I mean, you suspect every person that says anything contrary to you...but a terrorist you will believe lock, stock, and barrel?

If you believe this letter and the scared masses vote for Kerry, would the terrorists not win? Then we will stop attacking the poor persecuted killers of the innocent. The ones that hide and bomb civilians at every opportunity. They will be able to continue their efforts unabated at that point and they know it.

Guess your not just a Dixiecrat, but you are also a terrorist supporter now.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The fact that you are constantly on my jock WHENEVER I SHOW UP is proof enough that YOU have too much time on your hands, groupie. Sitting there, just waiting for me to post.

[Edited on 15-4-2004 by Colonel]

Here I thought we were having a debate???

Guess not.

As soon as things do not go the Colonels way, he start going off on tangents. I tried to get back on the topic, in this case you are the one who strayed from it.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Guess your not just a Dixiecrat, but you are also a terrorist supporter now.

I guess I'm a terrorist supporter because I don't want to give Al Queda a reason to increase their ranks as Bush is doing with this illegal mass murder in Iraq and his theft of Iraqi oil. But, I guess you don't care until these same people who Bush victimizes show up at your back door.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I guess I'm a terrorist supporter because I don't want to give Al Queda a reason to increase their ranks as Bush is doing with this illegal mass murder in Iraq and his theft of Iraqi oil. But, I guess you don't care until these same people who Bush victimizes show up at your back door.

Self proclaimed supporter...

You are scared of standing up to them then? You would rather have left a mass murderer in power over there? I suppose if people were being mugged in the street you would be too afraid to step up, because...ohhhh, it might bring danger to your door.

Now, as for the "illegal" comment...has it been proven or is that just an "opinion"? Is your mind that closed?

And "victims"? Tell that to the 4000+ that died. I guess you don't care that they all died, but now that we show up at the terrorist's back door, your sympathy lies with them? You must be glad the towers fell then...anything to get the administration you hate. I'm suprised you don't set off some bombs yourself.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Self proclaimed supporter...

You are scared of standing up to them then? You would rather have left a mass murderer in power over there? I suppose if people were being mugged in the street you would be too afraid to step up, because...ohhhh, it might bring danger to your door.

Now, as for the "illegal" comment...has it been proven or is that just an "opinion"? Is your mind that closed?

And "victims"? Tell that to the 4000+ that died. I guess you don't care that they all died, but now that we show up at the terrorist's back door, your sympathy lies with them? You must be glad the towers fell then...anything to get the administration you hate. I'm suprised you don't set off some bombs yourself.

Our founding fathers were considered "terrorists" BTW. About mass murderers, don't hand me that # and STOP DRINKING THE KOOL-AID. There are mass murderers all over the world. Why don't we topple them? OH, because we don't care and we don't care about Saddam either---his country just sits on oil so we're taking him out. Just ask Norieaga how we do.

And because we steal and kill, we create the very terrorists that YOU are afraid of.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
In reality, outside of my rhetoric, it goes as such, not all republicans are racists but every racist I've ever come across was republican.

Well then, by your own reasoning you must be a REPUBLICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all know you to be one of the biggest racists here.

Welcome to the club misguided little one.

EVERYONE PLEASE WELCOME THE COLONEL TO THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!!!!!!!!!! THE TRUTH HAS SET HIM FREE

Incredibly well put!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by krankinkx
As I said before (and I am really tired of saying it) the emotion of Hate only serves to promote hate in others.
I only note that you boast of your hatred, for your own countrymen even. I, instead, choose only to pity people like you.

Of course, I'm proud of my hate. I hate evil. See, obviously, you're a repugnant. I have no respect for repugnants. I'm sorry. I don't. Because repugnants are murderous, filthy, evil, lying, raping, racist, killing sons of bitches. See, repugnants, not only are they cowardly, not only are they sneaks, they can't handle the truth and that's what I hate the most. So, you come across and tell me I'm a hater? You all INVENTED hate. Yuo all are a bunch of nasty people.

The lies about the Iraq War, the lies about Bush's relationships about the bin Ladens, the lies about the economy and employment, the death of thousands of Iraqis--women and babies--- to "liberate" them, the death of American soldiers and for what? That's why Al Queda wants Bush to win the next election!

Yo' Dude!!

Have your psychiatrist up your medications, 'cause those are truely the rantings of a lunatic.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Our founding fathers were considered "terrorists" BTW. About mass murderers, don't hand me that # and STOP DRINKING THE KOOL-AID. There are mass murderers all over the world. Why don't we topple them? OH, because we don't care and we don't care about Saddam either---his country just sits on oil so we're taking him out. Just ask Norieaga how we do.

And because we steal and kill, we create the very terrorists that YOU are afraid of.

Oh no...not the dread caps lock again.

So it has been proven that Saddam killed a million people in the Iran-Iraq war, gassed the Kurds with chemical agents, create mass graves a' la Nazi stylee in the north, went stomping into Kuwait to opress and take over a smaller country...and all you have to say is don't hand it and some crap about kool-aid?

Well, aren't you just the nice pet Dixiecrat monkey-boy?

How about some history on Al Qaeda for the Dixiecrat?
As FRONTLINE and The New York Times discover, the roots of the hatred are not found in Afghanistan but in the lands of two crucial U.S. allies in the Islamic world: Egypt and Saudi Arabia. "When we first reported on bin Laden in 1999, we discovered that the Egyptians played a crucial role in the U.S. Embassy bombings in Africa," says FRONTLINE producer Martin Smith. "We thought it was time to go back to the roots of terror and take a closer look at why so many of bin Laden's recruits come from Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and other countries where critical battles against terrorism must be fought."

The Islamic movement in Egypt was born in the 1920s. Its goal was to build a society based on simple Islamic values. But this clashed with the Egyptian constitution, which provides for a secular democracy. For decades, violent conflict followed. In 1981 Islamic militants succeeded in assassinating Egyptian president Anwar el-Sadat before many of the most violent among them were driven from the country. Osama bin Laden would later recruit exiled Egyptian militants to help wage war against the Soviets in Afghanistan. Many have stayed on to help him wage a war of terror on the United States and its allies.

www.pbs.org...

So, we created them? I actually offer research from 2 news organizations as to Al Qaeda's roots and what do you have? Oh yeah...nothing. They are a militant group. If not us, then on someone else...that is what they do. Do you not get that with your blind hatred?

By the way, I was talking about Al Qaeda and you keep going off topic with Iraq. Then make another thread if you want. After all, if you are going to be a whiny biatch yourself...then stick to it.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Zedd

You make very valid references. I am sure however that COLON-el will either side-step them or dismiss them as partisan spin.

Thanks for the links. I usually don't follow offered links as a rule but I found yours to be very interesting and informative.

I hope that, in the future, if I make reference to the same articles you won't be offended!

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I thought your founding father was a slave???

If you are referring to the founding fathers of america, they were freedom fighters not terrorists. There is a big difference between them. The fact that you can so loosely use a word tells me that you do not know its real meaing.

Next time consult a dictionary before posting.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
I thought your founding father was a slave???

If you are referring to the founding fathers of america, they were freedom fighters not terrorists. There is a big difference between them. The fact that you can so loosely use a word tells me that you do not know its real meaing.

Next time consult a dictionary before posting.

Next time, suck my D. I'm quite sure the British considered these "freedom fighters" terrorists. Its relative. Its just what side of the fence you're on and if you were educated and not a mindless automoton you'd know that.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Next time, suck my D. I'm quite sure the British considered these "freedom fighters" terrorists. Its relative. Its just what side of the fence you're on and if you were educated and not a mindless automoton you'd know that.

No they never considered them terrorists, the word wasn't even around back then. Even if was, they would not fit the bill as they only targeted economic and military targets and did not kill civilians.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Oh no...not the dread caps lock again.

So it has been proven that Saddam killed a million people in the Iran-Iraq war, gassed the Kurds with chemical agents, create mass graves a' la Nazi stylee in the north,

With the ok of America. Wasn't there a picture of Rumsfeld shaking hands with Saddam while he was doing all these atrocities? DIdn't we SELL Saddam all those chemicals to gas the Iranians and the Kurds?

So, we created them? I actually offer research from 2 news organizations as to Al Qaeda's roots and what do you have? Oh yeah...nothing.

You're being difficult. When did Al Queda set its sites on the US? When we put a base in Saudi Arabia.

By the way, I was talking about Al Qaeda and you keep going off topic with Iraq. Then make another thread if you want. After all, if you are going to be a whiny biatch yourself...then stick to it.

Blah, blah, blah. Next time, be original.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Oh! Oh! I want to call Colonel a name too! I'm next! Um... wait a sec, uh... jerk! Ha! Ha! That wasn't as fun as everyone makes it seem. Seriously, I may not agree with Colonel 100 percent of the time, but at least he civil and intelligent, even if he happens to be wrong about something. But you cats attacking him, are just making yourselves look like idiots. Just calm down, and attack him in a civil and intelligent manner, if you have to attack him at all. And jeez, invest in a thesaurus. Oh, I love that, "You're founding father was a slave" or whatever. Priceless! I like that one about the original colonists not being terrorists, because their wasn't a word for it yet! Good stuff!

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I dont like either candidates.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join