It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda wants Bush to win 2004 election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
In reality, outside of my rhetoric, it goes as such, not all republicans are racists but every racist I've ever come across was republican.

Well then, by your own reasoning you must be a REPUBLICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all know you to be one of the biggest racists here.

Welcome to the club misguided little one.

EVERYONE PLEASE WELCOME THE COLONEL TO THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!!!!!!!!!! THE TRUTH HAS SET HIM FREE

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

I've never seen it in my experiences or heard from others.

Well, now you have.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Neither of you are funny and its impossible for me to be a racist.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You proudly profess it on your title line, and you wonder how we can call you a racist?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND

You proudly profess it on your title line, and you wonder how we can call you a racist?

See, this is where you're wrong---as usual. I ts impossible for me to be a racist. I can HATE and those that I do HATE are because of the character of their person and ideology---not their skin color. However, you want to lump me in that group as a racist (again, impossible) b/c its easy and you are too intellecutally lazy to make the differentiation.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

That would be a biggot, which Colonel very obviously is. We had this discussion before, and Colonel made a good point that racism is believeing your race is superior, which he doesn't.

And Colonel: I was totally being honest. You now know someone who told you about liberal racism. Just because I was amused with my response doesn't make it any less true.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

In reality, outside of my rhetoric, it goes as such, not all republicans are racists but every racist I've ever come across was republican.

Hmmmm...

Maybe you missed this stuff. More likely, it's because your a hypocrit. Enjoy.

"More Congressional Dems Defend Byrd's KKK Ties

Two more congressional Democrats found themselves on the defensive late Thursday over leading Senate Democrat Robert Byrd's past affiliation with a racist domestic terror group, but they declined to take the opportunity to condemn his decision to join Ku Klux Klan when he was young man in the 1930s or say the affiliation disqualified him from high office.

Appearing on Fox News Channel's "Hannity & Colmes," Reps. Harold Ford, D-Tenn., and Rep. Peter DeFazio, D-Ore., refused to condemn Byrd's Klan past when asked whether it was appropriate to have the former KKK member leading attacks against the White House's plan to go to war against Iraq."

www.newsmax.com.../9/27/11633

Awww, he's a member of the Klub. Isn't it nice to know this is the party you support? I can see the Dixiecrats just love that then get your vote.

"Ex-Klansman Robert Byrd, the senior senator from West Virginia, casually used the phrase "white 'n-word'" twice on national TV this weekend. Enraged civil rights groups organized a protest campaign against Sen. Byrd and demanded that he undergo sensitivity training ... not. The ex-Klansman, you see, is a Democrat. Democrats can join hate groups and utter the ugliest racial slurs and get away with it because they are Democrats. They belong to the party of racial tolerance and understanding. They're paragons of virtue, and the rest of us are bigoted rubes."

www.townhall.com...

40% of the democrat party IS black. 90% of the black vote IS democrat. Why do they keep ex-KKK democrat members in the Senate? Why are there no black democrat Senators?

How about the hypocracy of the Lott affair?

Sen. Lott made a statement at a birthday party. He has stepped down from his post as a result of that statement and Dixiecrat pressure. Rightly so. Now, let's look at a Dixiecrat counterpart, Sen. R. Byrd, Dixiecrat of West Virginia.

Yet a letter by Byrd emerged, dated three years after he claims to have permanently ended his affiliation with the KKK, in which he writes "The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia."

Byrd was also the Dixiecrat Senator speaking on the floor of the Senate in filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act when Republican Minority Leader Everett Dirksen realized he had gathered enough votes to invoke cloture and pass the legislation over Dixiecrat objections from Byrd, Albert Gore Sr., and 19 other Dixiecrat Senators who opposed the bill. Byrd's disgusting racist kick is apparently still in him, as he used a vicious racial slur on national television less than a year ago.

After all, those same Dixiecrat saw nothing wrong with the qualifications of Klansman Byrd when they elected him Committee. Then again, consistency doesn't apply when you are a Dixiecrat. Majority Leader in the 1980's, and less than a year ago made him President Pro Tempore of the Senate. Nor did they see anything wrong with the qualifications of Hollings, who prominently chairs the powerful Senate Commerce, Science, and Transportation.

I am not one to criticize Byrd or anyone else for whatever he said. It is his right to do so, just as it is anyone's right to join the KKK or any legal organization, but I find the hypocrisy exhibited by the Dixiecrat over the Lott affair to be stifling, to say the least.

According to news accounts and biographical information, Sen. Byrd was a "Kleagle" -- an official recruiter who signed up members for $10 a head. He said he joined because it "offered excitement" and because the Klan was an "effective force" in "promoting traditional American values." Nothing like the thrill of gathering 'round a midnight bonfire, roasting s'mores, tying nooses, and promoting white supremacy with a bunch of your hooded friends.

So, sounds like your a good "pet" to your Dixiecrat masters. You keep your blinders on and follow the crowd. Congrats!

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
See, this is where you're wrong---as usual. I ts impossible for me to be a racist. I can HATE and those that I do HATE are because of the character of their person and ideology---not their skin color. However, you want to lump me in that group as a racist (again, impossible) b/c its easy and you are too intellecutally lazy to make the differentiation.

Your line "takin down the man" is almost a direct quote from consipracy brother in "undercover brother." When he said it he was referring to taking down the white MAN, which is what you also claim to be doing.

If you really want people to not consider you a racist, then consider changing your title line. That will end the confussion, till you say something else racist.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I don't read ANYTHING from Newsmax nor do I read anything from that sell out, Michelle Malkin. I don't buy her books, I turn the TV when she is on. Basically, I utterly despise her. She is the running sell out whore of the repugnants.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Your line "takin down the man" is almost a direct quote from consipracy brother in "undercover brother." When he said it he was referring to taking down the white MAN, which is what you also claim to be doing.

If you really want people to not consider you a racist, then consider changing your title line. That will end the confussion, till you say something else racist.

Knowing you, you probably took "Undercover Brother" as a documentary. Well, let me inform you, its a COMEDY! Get over it.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Knowing you, you probably took "Undercover Brother" as a documentary. Well, let me inform you, its a COMEDY! Get over it.

I seem to recall that the black panthers also used that saying.

Or are you going to claim that they are a comedy too?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I don't read ANYTHING from Newsmax nor do I read anything from that sell out, Michelle Malkin. I don't buy her books, I turn the TV when she is on. Basically, I utterly despise her. She is the running sell out whore of the repugnants.

Hahaha...well, the blinders are on. The story is true and can be gotten from many news sources. You attack the couple I posted instead of the actual topic. Good little Dixiecrat that you are.

Name-calling?

Ignorance?

Seems, you're a sellout yourself.

ps) Love the "whore" slur. Ranks up there with others you have tossed out. You remember "faggot" & "homo"? What other neat slur words do you know? We are all so amazed by what a class act you represent as a Dixiecrat.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I seem to recall that the black panthers also used that saying.

Or are you going to claim that they are a comedy too?

What is the point here, groupie? You have derailed this thread about Al Queda and Bush to your perverse love affair with me. GET OFF MY JOCK. I hate repugnants and you happen to be one of them. Oh, btw,one of the traits of the MAN is that he is repugnant. SO, therefore, it ain't ALL white men---just repugnant ones.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What is the point here, groupie? You have derailed this thread about Al Queda and Bush to your perverse love affair with me. GET OFF MY JOCK. I hate repugnants and you happen to be one of them. Oh, btw,one of the traits of the MAN is that he is repugnant. SO, therefore, it ain't ALL white men---just repugnant ones.

Your defense of being called a racist rather weak, we must assume that it is true. Therefore we, using your astounding logic, must assume that you are a fellow republican.

Stop dissing the party that you are a part of and just accept it.

Al Qaeda doesn't want Bush for President, the Colonel does.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Awwww...do I see some pouty lips in the Mudpit??
We are just replying to your game and then, since you have no game...the pouting starts?

Well, I hate hypocrits.

You expect the thick skin from others but have none yourself? Is that because you never have anything to say except name-calling, racial comments, and slurs? And you wonder why the thread took this path....

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Uh-oh.

I think we hurt his feelings Zed.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
No, no hurt feelings, groupie. Its just if you want a Colonel thread, create one. This one is about Al queda and Bush. Please create one. Then, I'll deal.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

No, no hurt feelings, groupie. Its just if you want a Colonel thread, create one. This one is about Al queda and Bush. Please create one. Then, I'll deal.

Whatever fellow repugnant.

Once again you get serious when things do not go your way. Pathetic.

Al Qaeda does not want Bush to win. Kerry would send in lesser trained an equipped troops from the UN, whom they might actually have a chance against.

The fact that you even came up with this thread is proof that you have too much time on your hands.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The fact that you are constantly on my jock WHENEVER I SHOW UP is proof enough that YOU have too much time on your hands, groupie. Sitting there, just waiting for me to post.

[Edited on 15-4-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The fact that you are constantly on my jock WHENEVER I SHOW UP is proof enough that YOU have too much time on your hands, groupie. Sitting there, just waiting for me to post.

[Edited on 15-4-2004 by Colonel]

LOL. You have a groupie Colonel?? You sure thats not message board stalking?? Anyways, I dont have time right now to read all the threads, but Ill share my thoughts when I do catch up on why your attracting groupies

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join