It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Aussie assassins targeted Queen'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

'Aussie assassins targeted Queen'

news.uk.msn.com

Anti-monarchists attempted to assassinate the Queen as she toured Australia 40 years ago, it has been claimed.
A retired senior detective has broken his silence to reveal the alleged plot to derail the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh's train and to bemoan the fact that the culprits were never caught.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I hope this hasnt been posted already, I did do a search but didnt pull anything up, anyways:

Oh so someone tried to off the Reptile Queen hey? But i would imagine this isnt realy a one off thing but surely (my name is not Shirley) is strange it is an Aussie attempting it.... In my experience as a seasoned traveller i found the Aussie's and Kiwi's loved the Monarchy more than most Brits..

news.uk.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

its sad you call the queen 'Reptile Queen'. She is a sign of England's grandure. Without her, England will lose a lot of its sheen.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I actually posted it here yesterday but it didn't recieve any responses.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Probable because no one in the UK actually cares about the parasitical monarchy ( oops I mean the Queen, Gawd bless her and all who sail in her).
Besides seeing as they couldn't do it 40 years ago with an assassin they tried repeatedly with 'Crocodile Dundee' , Neighbours and Home and away

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Oh lord, I have been meaning to make a thread specifically apologising to the UK for 'Neighbours' and 'Home and Away'. If I could repay all those years of torture somehow I would but I do not think I could repay the torn out eyeballs and the ears left strewn by the wayside

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Of course you can repay us, just give us a can of Fosters, the Amber nectar...

[edit on 29/1/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I'll send ya anything in the world EXCEPT that pee-weak crap. I don't know a single Aussie that drinks Fosters. Try a V.B. or a Carlton now THATS beer.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
OH I SEE , we get ALL the crap that Aussies don't want?????!?!?!?!???
including weak beer. and even weaker acting , and after all that we still got Jason Donavon and Kylie's sister . Please take them back...

Typical ..

sad though , this was supposed to be a thread about the Queen ( Gawd bless her and all who sail in her) being assassinated...

And I'm joking about the Aussie people I think theyre great ( except for Jason Donavon and Kylie's sister)

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

You know I saw a copy of 'BMX Bandits' the other day at the video shop and nearly vomited!

I think Jason Donovan left Australia fearing for his life.....after that 'Hey Mona' song he'd really cooked his goose here.

As for Danny Minogue, what else can I say but she is more plastic than woman, who knows what goes through a swollen head like that.

EDIT: Hehe I know your only joking mate, I'm having a good chuckle over here.
Oh yeah, and something about the Queen almost dying, not much we can really say about the subject unless someone miraculously pops up saying they saw it...

[edit on 29/1/2009 by Kryties]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Thats it, Dannii Minogue , so memorable I even couldn't be ars*d to remember her name.
and I wonder what goes through her head, Maybe a breeze?
Coz there's no brains there, or maybe the silicon bled from her boobs to her headcase..

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

If she joined forces with Michael Jackson, by their powers combined they become Captain Planet!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Plastic rubbing against plastic causes friction and they'd both melt.

Oops forgot a second line

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This is an old man Ranting,what else could it be? The only so called fact was a Log!

Mr McHardy told a newspaper that vandals were not behind the incident, saying: "The log had been moved on to the line in darkness, by one or two people who had prior knowledge of the area."

Who does oldman McHardy believe it was?

Anti-monarchists

Them Anti-monarchists pests who else could it be? Mr McHardy had ruled out vandals never daring to mention kids,Bored Kids.

Mr McHardy is an old timer from the Queen and Country era,of course there has to be a Conspiracy an Aussie kid wouldn't do such a thing.

Now it takes four man to move one sleeper and a sleeper will snap in pieces if a train hits it,in other words it had to be a mighty Big Log if it was meant to Derail the Train(Queens carriage
).

Zelong.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Sorry this had been posted up yesterday, and sorry no one replyed to it...

Oh and Neighbours and home and Away was a part of my life when i was a youngster....... So dont apologise

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I wouldn't apologise. They are still torturing themselves with the love of all things Kylie. Gluttons for punishment I say!

I don't find this story really unusual.
The royals must get these kind of threats all the time.
They have some of the best personal security, so I doubt anything will happen to them.

I love Queenie. She reminds me of my dear grandmother who was pretty prim and proper.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Their security is a joke ... if people can paraglide naked onto the roof, crash Prince William's 21st birthday party, dress up as Batman and climb all over the palace, knock on the Princess Royal's BEDROOM door and ask for directions to Victoria Station, run towards the door of the palace waving a hammer all over, spend 30 minutes in the Queen's bedroom have a chat then you know something is seriously wrong with their security measures.

NOTHING like this would EVER happen to a US president with our USSS.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by ChrisF231]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231

NOTHING like this would EVER happen to a US president with our USSS.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by ChrisF231]

How many American Presidents have been assassinated?
How many British Kings or Queens?
How many British Prime Ministers?

Sorry Chris but run that by me again.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Of course you can repay us, just give us a can of Fosters, the Amber nectar...

Sorry mate most Aussie bottle shops don't even stock Fosters.
You want Aussie beer try XXXX or VB

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
I actually posted it here yesterday but it didn't recieve any responses.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As did I...
Australian Republicans 'tried to assassinate Queen'

So I guess proven real conspiracies dont have the same pizzazz as lalaland ones?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join