It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Time Travel - If Your Streets Could Talk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I sometimes wonder what my city would have looked like 50 or even a 100 years ago. I found these photos of Leningrad during WW2 superimposed on St. Petersburg today. Creepy!

Link to Pictures

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: Starred and Flagged! Great pictures. Was wondering what those large black cylinder type things were [for a second I thought submarine :shk:
] but then I realized they're blimps!

Personal Disclosure: I wonder if I will be able to make similar pictures in 10yrs+ of my house since its on google maps? Now that would be freaky ...Checking out some destination on google maps and when you get there for real then everything is different except for the roads!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Wow that was really cool looking, kinda ghostly. It makes you wonder about all the history that a street has seen over the years.

Roads are a strange thing, usually the only thing that lasts longer than many buildings.

Star and Flag for you, good find.

new topics

join