It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible and aliens...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhova
Then what are you saying?That Ezekiel did not see the wheel?That, the rest of the prophets did not see what they saw?All you are saying is that what I am saying is wrong, you are not dealing with the problem at hand. You haven't answered any of the questions of the scriptures, because what is written is written and you can't change that.The scriptures themselves say it.But all you do is criticize what I say like I made it up, but nope, look it is right there.You just say"its impossible because the Bible is a holy book, blah, blah, blah...".What makes it any less holy if it is talking about et's?You NEED to get that image of a male white god with gray hair floating in the clouds out of your mind, because the Bible is just saying it isn't so, don't get mad at me,get mad at the Bible because you obviously haven't read the same book I have, and that's real!! I'm simply exploiting the obvious and a lot of people's pride (which they think is faith) won't let them see the truth!!http//:www.ufoartwork.com.Some people who painted these paintings obviously were trying to say the samething (dummies, pay attention to the paintings with Jesus and space craft in the background!!)And next time stick to the subject at hand and not use juvenile tactics to make me angry because it just kills your credibility!!

You really really aren't coherent.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest

Originally posted by Sapphire
How about this ... We are all the Same, We are all God. As Jesus said, I and My Father are one, so as the Native Indians also believed, being that, we are one with Mother Earth, so we are One with that which we have created which is all that we see feel and hear. We create our own destinies and our own futures and our own Realities.

*slaps Sapph with a bible*

*jumps up on soapbox*

SINNERS!!! HELL IS HOT...SO HOT YOUR EYES WILL MELT OUT!! DO YOU WANT THAT? JESUS WILL SAVE YOU FROM THAT SO GET SAVED NOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND YOU CAN GO TO HEAVEN TO DRINK AND BE MERRY WITH ALIENS!!!AMEN???

*jibbers*

*rolls around on the ground*

let me join you ------>ROFL

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Not coherent, buddy if you can't understand what I'm saying then we need not go any further, okay?okay?Because you are not dealing with the problem of why the people in the Bible saw what they saw and the things that heppened, you are talking about coherence, talk about the subject at hand.I understand though, you are afraid...you should be!!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
jhova, Youre right it is written in codes, and is hard to understand, but there is still nothing of any sort that talks about alines. I didnt see 1 thing when i read it not 1 thing. im not saying aliens dont exist. I still think they exist i just doubt it. But also if there was evidence of aliens the curches wouldve removed it.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
THEN WHAT IS THE BIBLE REALLY TALKING ABOUT THEN IN THOSE PARTICULAR BOOKS THAT I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT!!Deal with the problem. not me!!Answer the questions, and then we can talk!Until then, you just keep reading the Bible with absolutely 0 understanding of what they are talking about.But I guess Ezekiel and the other prophets were talking about God riding is his ariel dune-buggy that glows and just happens to be in the shape of a disc!But wait a minute, if God is all powerful and all knowing and all doing (not saying that he/she/it/they are not, but that is not my point) why would he or his angels need to fly in wheels, or fiery chariots, and vessels (in a time period when flying or flight was not thought of yet) that just happen to be the color of metal, and Ezekiel calls the entities in the wheels creatures (the Bible says it, if you don't know you better read it!!)?Answer those questions and get back to me.Everything else other than the answer to those questions is a cop-out and unacceptable!

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by jhova]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Jhova I don't think the problem is me being closed minded, I said there probably is aliens out there, i think the problem is your a dumb@$$ and you have NO clue what your talking about. Read what I wrote! read between the lines! oh and CHILL OUT! You're calling me closed minded as your bitching about proof that i've come up with you hypocrit. I said you probably had numbers wrong and you did so bite me!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Not coherent, buddy if you can't understand what I'm saying then we need not go any further, okay?okay?Because you are not dealing with the problem of why the people in the Bible saw what they saw and the things that heppened, you are talking about coherence, talk about the subject at hand.I understand though, you are afraid...you should be!!
I fail to see what "problem" I have to deal with. Once again, you're not really all that coherent man...you're all over the place, frantic to prove something. It's obvious symbolism in the Bible is lost on you.

THEN WHAT IS THE BIBLE REALLY TALKING ABOUT THEN IN THOSE PARTICULAR BOOKS THAT I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT!!Deal with the problem. not me!!Answer the questions, and then we can talk!Until then, you just keep reading the Bible with absolutely 0 understanding of what they are talking about.But I guess Ezekiel and the other prophets were talking about God riding is his ariel dune-buggy that glows and just happens to be in the shape of a disc!But wait a minute, if God is all powerful and all knowing and all doing (not saying that he/she/it/they are not, but that is not my point) why would he or his angels need to fly in wheels, or fiery chariots, and vessels (in a time period when flying or flight was not thought of yet) that just happen to be the color of metal, and Ezekiel calls the entities in the wheels creatures (the Bible says it, if you don't know you better read it!!)?Answer those questions and get back to me.Everything else other than the answer to those questions is a cop-out and unacceptable!
What in hell are you yammering about?

You really need a valium and an adequate understanding of greek and hebrew before you start seeing little green men in the manger.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
amen preest, mabe hese speaking in tounges/alien language? lol he really needs to give it up.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by glitch314
amen preest, mabe hese speaking in tounges/alien language? lol he really needs to give it up.
It's funny...I'm not even Christian any longer and yet I know more than most Christians I meet...it's a sad sad state of affairs for christianity in my opinion.

What an erratic.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
What proof have you brought to light?I haven't seen any proof of anything that you are talking about!I am ranting all over the place!Oh now you've done it you little punk a$$, with the name calling, first of all, I'm from the streets, so don't get tough, because believe me, you don't want that homey.I smell your skirt all the way over here!Remember that!! Second of all, the problem you have not dealt with is why does the Bible and the prophets of the Bible speak of the things that I spoke of previously, you know flying machines and creatures from "heaven".You try to talk sh1t, saying oh he is this and that, but you keep avoiding the issues.And that is a b1cthmade way of doing things.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
And symbolisim for what?Here you go with the symbolisim bullsh1t again.How about they just meant what they said, how about that, you little sh1t!!And I know the Bible has SOME symbolism, but assuming that all strange things in it are symbols for something else, because it doesn' t fit your personal beliefs, now that is just stupid!!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
jhova!!!

That is way over the top.... I suggest you stop this kind of attitude now!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
And what attitude is that, speaking my mind.What is this, I present an idea, then people talk about me like I am crazy, then when I defend myself, I'm the bad guy, WOW!!But anyone with an open mind wil admit, I have some major points!I am sorry for snapping off on old boy, but I am from the streets and I get offended easily, won't happen agiain, unless someone patronizes me again.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

And what attitude is that, speaking my mind.What is this, I present an idea, then people talk about me like I am crazy, then when I defend myself, I'm the bad guy, WOW!!But anyone with an open mind wil admit, I have some major points!I am sorry for snapping off on old boy, but I am from the streets and I get offended easily, won't happen agiain, unless someone patronizes me again.

Just like in the real world, swearing and name-calling is not an effective method.

Maybe it's time to take a vacation...
Being thought of a strange is nothing new in the conspiracy world. If you really have some solid ideas, try formulating your thoughts and putting them out in a different manner.

If your trying to teach people, then try a different approach if the one you have isn't working.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
You know what, you are right!It's just hard when people, think they are open-minded, but they are really not!But what do you do, people believe what they want.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   

You know what, you are right!It's just hard when people, think they are open-minded, but they are really not!But what do you do, people believe what they want.
Open minded is different from blind faith in theories with no evidence to prove or disprove. You might want to work on seperating those in your posts.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
You still have not said anything.You talk about proof, I have presented the proof which is in the Bible itself, you can try that symbolism crap on the simple minded followers but I don't buy it, and you barely do too!The skeptics are getting more and more desperarte by trying to change what was said in the Bible, to fit what you want it to say.I have presented the things that were written, you are trying to change it to mean something else to fit your way of thinking.And if you can't accept the fact that the prophets saw what they saw and experienced it, read something else and try to change what was REALLY said to mean something else (use some common sense to figure it out and quit being so stubborn, I don' t do these things for my benefit or to try look like a smart guy, believe me )You can try and change it up the way you want to, but to me it just looks dumb!Why don't you use some scriptures to back what you say instead of just saying "you are wong and I am right because I say so" you did say you were in college right, is that jr. college or something, because I don't know what they are teaching you over there!

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by jhova]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The Bible and Darwins Origin of Species are both written by men. I'd like to see a bit more proof than theories and religious propaganda. Do you have any?

I'm not a believer in evolution nor do I feel creation can adequately provide solid answers...what exactly can you say that will end possibly hundreds of years of debate?

[Edited on 4-20-2004 by Preest]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Re-evaluation of the entire way we think. We put too many limitations on things that we don't even know about because of our egos.How can we see the Bible for what it is, when we only care about materialistic gains and goals.We are so far from knowing the truth, we may never know.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Only stubborn people need to be proven something to, if they cannot find it in there hearts to realize that the life we are living now, is clouding us from the truth.And when did I say I was going off "blind faith"?Those are your words, not mine.I put two and two together, I don't just try to deny things just because they are differen, but, you probably don't know as much as I do about this stuff, so if you want to run, or keep using juvenile tactics against me, I understand!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join