It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fall of the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It's no lie that the US government is bound to fall just like all the other empires of history, but what i would like to talk about is what will you do after it falls? Please no bashing. Acting as if we have manners.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hmm interesting.

Well first i'd just like to point out that IF it falls it will be because of the will of the American People. It will be they're demand for something better, not the economic crisis, or a war or anything or that nature.

Now with that being said, i think being Canadian there would be some drastic changes that would take place. The value of our dollar would most likely rise significantly, but goods and services would be somewhat more limited as the US is our #1 importer.

The positive side is that it would force a review of the Constitution and all things American in order to provide them with a functioning government that worked for the people.

It would place them in ALOT of turmoil a the get go, but when you've hit rock bottom, there's only one place to go. And that's up.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
the US will fall. its been planned out for decades. a series of things were to start to take place to announce the beginning of the fall of the US empire. 9/11 started it off, then the anthrax scare, economic crisis, etc. we've been doomed since the 1930's after the depression where our money no longer was backed by gold. our money now is basically monopoly money in replace of the debt we now have. the goal now is to spend as much money as possible to put us in bigger debt. thats where obama comes into play. dont get me wrong i like obama n his message but in a way hes screwin us over by all of these stimulus packages. to make a long story short # is about to get alot worst for us, maybe even worst then the first great depression. the great US nation will soon become homeless as we go to war with majority of the world trying to help establish peace in israel. but in the end something amazing will happen (i know wht it is but i wont spoil the surprise) and American people and many different people around the world wll unite and peace and love will explode through the skies, peace will prevail on earth... finally. then, while love is in our hearts, we will be wiped out n our souls will be saved from eternal fire. --- kind of creepy huh... this was actually a dream of mine... ive been having alot of creepy realistis dreams like this lately

but when everything seems like its getting worst, keep faith in God and remember everything happens for a reason. these tragic events that will probably soon take place is all happening for a reason. it will bring us closer to God. the book of life wlll soon be empty... my advice to you is to start loving life for what it is and not the materialistic #. love your family, friends, associates, and enemies for we are all God's children so we are really one and NOT DIVIDED.

join