It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginity of a 19 year old quadriplegic girl for sale on Ebay

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Virginity of a 19 year old quadriplegic girl for sale on Ebay

cgi.ebay.com.au

This is true.

Welcome!

You are bidding on a 19 yr old quadriplegic girl for her VIRGINITY!!!

I may not look much to you but you can did what ever fantasies you have on me!

You will need to pay for a hotel with wheelchair access or make sure your house is accessable!

Don't have to use condoms!

Feel free to e-mail any questions!

Bank Deposit accepted only!

Enjoy!

Thankyou!

Good Luck!
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Wow..
I'm not sure what to say?

Is this illegal and or wrong?? Unless in Nevada??

Seems since that girl sold her virginity for 3.8 million, everyone will try to jump on the band wagon.

I'm not sure where else to post this but I'm wondering peoples opinions on this..

I'm truly not sure what to make of it from wrong, to sick to just indecent and/or a joke.

cgi.ebay.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

Me thinks the link is broken.

Otherwise, the idea is EWWWWWWW!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
19 Year Old Quadriplegic Girl - eBay

This is disgusting beyond words, appealing to people's sick fetishes. I fear that this kind of thing will not be unusual in the not too distant future.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Sounds like a prank to me.

Remember, we're on the internet

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ben420

I'm with you on that one. A bad-taste response to the equally bad-taste previous attempt at selling virginity on ebay.

As for the other hopeful tart, I doubt very much she'd get anywhere near the asking price. More likely a take-out, a cheap bottle of plonk and a knee-trembler in the car park. However, the publicity and interviews by the press might make her a few quid.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hmm what the hell can you say to that!

She is 19 and a consenting adult, I hope it all works out and she makes some money out of it

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza

This is disgusting beyond words, appealing to people's sick fetishes. I fear that this kind of thing will not be unusual in the not too distant future.

Hey even the quadraplegic need some loving

And anyway people sell themselves for sex 24/7 theres nothing wrong with it technically if she wants to do this. Although I am inclined to agree she is probably going to end up with some kind of fetishist.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If she's quadriplegic who put the ad up on eBay?

Is this some sad girl looking for money/sexual gratification with the assistance of a friend or is she being "pimped" by a vile parent or acquaintance?

CX

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Difficult one. My first thought is not in fact "sick" or "warped", mine was that if this is indeed a quadraplegic, who is to say what she can and cannot do with her body?

I don't agree with and think it's a shame....then again it's none on my business is it?

Maybe my reaction is because i know many people with disabilities, and anyone would think that the general public think sex among the disabled is unthinkable. If the girls is 19, she's an adult, so whats the big deal?

Did the other girls who have done this before get such a reaction of "grossness", or was that just a "good on em" as they have their limbs?

Maybe because of her situation, she is not going to be as lucky attracting a partner as others, so this is a route she wanted to take? Is that so sick?

I can't get the link, but i'd imagine it would be taken down eventualy anyway. wouldn't this be the same as touting for sex? Ok she is not a prostitute, but the goods are going to be the same in the end aren't they?

It's a tough one, would you do the same knowing that in one act you could make millions from it?

CX.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza

So, people that looks strange to you are not supposed to have sex?
Or is it the other way? I dont get it, what do you fear? The right to
have the same life as others?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
link isn't broken, there is a space in it. Delete the space after http://

Current bid: AU $34.00

enough said....sad

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Her body doesn't work no her mind. Women have been selling themselves for a long time. Granted I think it is sick, but hey lets just hope she makes the money she wants. What will make it worse is if it is not her idea and her parents just trying to make a buck.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Selling one's body may not be the nicest thing in the world, but as it is the "oldest profession" I think its about time we get over it.
... so long as it really is her own well thought out decision

She is 19 and has a right to decide for herself, so we should get over it
... so long as she really did make the decision herself

People with disabilities are still human and sexual, so we need to get over it
... so long as she is the one saying she is ready and wanting it

If she makes some good money as a result then her ability to think is in good shape.

Having said all the above, I acknowledge that saving one's virginity for a true love would be an ideal; unfortunately society does not have a lot of ideals to offer people with disabilities. This woman, if the story is true, is using her head.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I was just about to say I'm surprised eBay hasn't taken down the listing but it looks like they now have.

In my opinion, that's a good thing.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm glad they took it down aswell it's not a trend you want to encourage.

I'm all for individual freedoms but I can't help thinking this was going to cause some serious issue with people.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I am a former nurse who has taken care of many Quads and the medical expense that comes from all the medical problems that those brave individuals have is astonding. Maybe she needs the money to stay alive! It is a sad event if indeed it is true.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If true, then that is truly sad

The link didn't work however i found it but the "sale" had closed... not sure if i believe it but dunno...

cgi.ebay.com.au... _trksid

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by atrofi

I bet you would love for me to say yes wouldn't you? So you can shake your head down at me from all the way up there on your pedestal. Oh I sometimes forget that people like to be "progressive" in the face of the fact that this is obviously a joke and turn it into something political.

No, look at the picture where the girl is sleeping. It's hard to miss because it's the first one. A sleeping disabled girl offering sex.......

Who said it had anything to do with the way she looked? Or are you trying to put words in my mouth? I look forward to you're predictable reply...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join