It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Wants To Know Where Marley Woods Is?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
ufophysical.com...

Check out the aerial pics of these sites.

You can literally match them up in Google Maps, if you look around Morehouse. I'll try to capture some pics, and get some more info posted.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorDevlin
Just so you understand, I live in Minnesota.

Well if you can't give us some coordinates where Google maps images will match images on Marley Woods, then I guess we're done here.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

ufophysical.com...

Check out the aerial pics of these sites.

You can literally match them up in Google Maps, if you look around Morehouse. I'll try to capture some pics, and get some more info posted.

Ok cool, I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Because I have tried the same darn thing and it's really difficult to do.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
No worries. I'm finding that there are a lot of farms that have nearly the same set up as these aerial pics. I'm almost of the mind that these pics are entirely bogus.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I've correctly oriented the photos that were on Ted's site, and noticed that they are 2 sites, very close to one another. I then layered on on top of the other, and they were a dead on match.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I've correctly oriented the photos that were on Ted's site, and noticed that they are 2 sites, very close to one another. I then layered on on top of the other, and they were a dead on match.

I saw those pics on his site too, but I guess I don't understand what you're saying. His pictures are a match to what? Do you have coordinates to some place on the map you've found?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I just downloaded Google Earth. Once I match up the photo to them, I'll have an actual set of coordinates.

I only work so fast.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
So, where are the coordinates?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Post the answer, lock the thread.

What's the point to this charade?

Deny ignorance don't perpetrate it.

On second thought..I found it!!

[edit on 30-1-2009 by senshido]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
after reading this ` thread to nowhere ` - i no longer care where " marley woods " are

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Why the drama? What do you want? Are you just a point whore troll?

Please answer my questions.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
"Marley" Woods is located near Rover, Missouri, just outside the town of West Plains Missouri. This entire area including places in and outside of Thomasville are UFO hot spots, one of my relatives saw a triangle shaped craft with bright green and red lights at the triangle tips hovering only 50 yards over a house in the middle of West Plains , the craft then disappeared before her eyes, i myself live outside of Thomasville and have viewed about 5 UFO's myself. Everyone in West Plains knows about the Rover Lights and i believe more researchers SHOULD come and document these events.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Can I play ?

Yes, I would like to know where Marley Woods is ?

But can you tell me why I would like to know ?

[edit on 4-12-2009 by chunder]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Who is Morley Woods ? .

.... and she went where ?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
As far as where Marley Woods is the point is really moot. This is an area, and area that has been seeing this type of UFO for many years.
If one will check for UFO's in South East Missouri and the sightings in the early 70's you will see that this area has been a major hot spot for many years and still is.
Piedmont Mo. was one of the first places where a photo was take of a UFO in the sky that made the papers.
This in the next few months made the News Nation wide and for the next few weeks was in the news almost nightly.

One of the main events that cast this into the media was when a school Bus full of High school kids was late getting back from a game in another town, this Bus was over two hours late and the family's of the kid were getting very worried about there kids and were they where .
When the Bus and the cars that were traveling with the group made it back to Piedmont the story came out. The group were traveling back and came upon a field that had a Large UFO setting in the middle of the field that all could see, when they came upon this the engines of the Bus and Cars stopped running and the group had to set for almost an hour , or more in till the UFO left before they could get the Motors started again.
This was just one of many sightings that happened over many weeks that kept all captivated on what was going on.
It became so large that Hundred's of people were coming into town every night to see the UFO's that the town was brought to a stand still.

This is why most of the people in the area do not want there names or location out as many of the people who came were going into others homes without asking, they were on there land and letting Cattle out and the list goes on.
And as to what was said about a veiled threat of weapons, well take heed of this as these people will not put up with nonsense and will defend there family's and land, you had better have permission to be there or they will run you off. These are very hard working family's who do not bother anyone else and they expect the same from others.

So look this up and you will find that the UFO's and other types of strangeness has and is still going on in South East Mo. and across the South part of the state. Cattle mutilations , Horse and assorted animals of all types. Things that cannot be explained or understood.

I know these things as I grew up in the South East part of the state where this happened , and I got to see how it effected the people of the area. And now when I go back to see the family I get to hear the stories of what is going on and what they have learned, these things are not told to just everyone as you have to earn there trust before they will open up and tell you what they are seeing.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
S & F

Never heard of this before and it was interesting googling

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalu

One of the main events that cast this into the media was when a school Bus full of High school kids was late getting back from a game in another town, this Bus was over two hours late and the family's of the kid were getting very worried about there kids and were they where .
When the Bus and the cars that were traveling with the group made it back to Piedmont the story came out. The group were traveling back and came upon a field that had a Large UFO setting in the middle of the field that all could see, when they came upon this the engines of the Bus and Cars stopped running and the group had to set for almost an hour , or more in till the UFO left before they could get the Motors started again.
This was just one of many sightings that happened over many weeks that kept all captivated on what was going on.
It became so large that Hundred's of people were coming into town every night to see the UFO's that the town was brought to a stand still.

I'd never heard of that before. Have you got a link to a news story?
edit on 8/7/2014 by Emache because: Spelling. Terrible Spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join