It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Wants To Know Where Marley Woods Is?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I thought I'd do some UFO Community Service, and divulge the location of Marley Woods.

First off, it's not really called Marley Woods. That's just a name that Ted came up with.

There was an event in Missouri in 1947. It shouldn't take people too long to figure out what event I'm talking about.

I'll be posting through out the day, divulging more and more about this particular case. I'm doing it not because I want the place flooded with UFO hunter types, but because of a little internet coward. I should be able to post some photos too, of what OTHER people have seen in the area, as "Marley" Woods isn't the only place where people have seen things.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Cant you just get out and on with it ? Thank's in advance.

Take care

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorDevlin
I thought I'd do some UFO Community Service, and divulge the location of Marley Woods. First off, it's not really called Marley Woods. That's just a name that Ted came up with. I'll be posting through out the day, divulging more and more about this particular case. I'm doing it not because I want the place flooded with UFO hunter types, but because of a little internet coward...

While by all means you could tell us more about the case (as Marley Woods is a very interesting on-going case), perhaps you should reconsider revealing the location; it seems you have no other reason for doing this outside of a personal fight. Ted Phillips has kept the location a secret to afford those involved with the case some privacy. Many of the witnesses will only discuss the case if their privacy is protected; you may be hurt any ongoing research.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I feel compelled to give the general vicinity, because it's not just "Marley" Woods that has these sort of things going on.

There have ALWAYS been sightings in the area. It's actually well documented where this place really is anyway, and for anyone to say that they have never let people into the area is a lie.

In 1947, there was a VERY big event in Missouri. It happened prior to Roswell, and it too involved recovered craft. Where that took place, is in the area of where "Marley" Woods is.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
OKay... So where is it?

[edit on 27-1-2009 by ls1cameric]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
You could probably look up Ted Phillips in the phone book and get an address.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by ProfessorDevlin]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Morehouse Missouri.

Why are you doing this? These people want their privacy and the sanctity of that is vital to the investigation.

You could probably look up Ted Phillips in the phone book and get an address.

Instead of bothering the man at home, why not just use the link I provided in my previous post?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I didn't give out Ted's Address. Nor have I given out his phone number.

As far as his privacy goes, he gave that up when he went on Coast To Coast and broadcast to the world that UFO's were near where he lived.

With that said, His is NOT the only place where this is happening in Missouri.

There are places outside of Springfield that are a hotbed of both sightings and Cattle Mutilations.

There places in Cape Girardeau where you can see all manner of lights and of course discs in the sky.

Why am I doing this? Because I myself encourage investigation of every kind, and even if ONE person showed up, chances are they couldn't do anything to alter evidence, prove or disprove anything.

When Ted's internet friends started asking for money, that's when I decided it would be a good idea to take a trip down to visit some of my friends who were seeing some of the same things. I figured since I was in the area, I might see what the fuss was all about. Then came the veiled threats of Gun Violence, and of course the backhanded insults via another forum.

Some of us take offense to that sort of thing. Not to mention I have quite an array of equipment to document what I see, hear, and experience, and an education that can back it up.

When I see people asking for money in the UFO field, I become skeptical. When I see people making veiled threats, that's when all bets are off.

This might be the internet and all, but there are people you simply do not push. I am one of those people.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
St Joseph, Mo

If you're talking about where the 1947 crash happened, this is the place.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Actually, there are 3 different sites in Missouri in 1947.

The internet is neat and all, but having 3 friends who are Missouri State Troopers who are also into UFO's is better.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
ProfessorDevlin

Ok i think you need to get past the stage of should i shunt i ? Shall i shall i not ? Drop the cloak and dagger routine and out with it.

FOR PITTY'S SAKE.

I can already see this thread turning into another waste of time.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 27-1-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorDevlin

I know Missouri is a hotspot...actually that's probably a bit of an understatement. I've had family in and out of there for some years. A couple of them were there for military reasons. We get to hear some interesting stuff coming from that way.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

I really respect you mate for the word's you are saying but there is no point in getting your self too wound up.

There are always those people out there that want there five minute's of fame in this case the OP.

Just know that your word's are admirable but falling on deaf ear's.

Take care mate.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
Ok i think you need to get past the stage of should i shunt i shall i shall i shall not. Drop the cloak and dagger routine and out with it.

I thought he did. Wasn't Morehouse, MO where this guy thinks the real "Marley Woods" is?
I don't know if this is true or not. On a recent interview on The Paracast Ted Phillips said that Marley Woods is located a little over 8 hours from where he lives in Branson, MO. That sounds a little far to still be within Missouri. Am I wrong?

PS. I completely agree with outing Marley Woods' location. Without it the whole story becomes that, just a story someone is telling.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
In 1947, there was another crash that took place near Cape Girardeau. Actually 15 miles south of it.

Now, if you do a GOOGLE search, you'll be able to find out that in Morehouse, Missouri, there was a big hullabaloo involving a baptist minister being sworn to silence by the government about what he saw. Where do you suppose it took place???

Morley Woods.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by ProfessorDevlin]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
ProfessorDevlin

You have failed mate good luck to you.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 27-1-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If I were to drive 8 hours from Branson, I'd be 2 hours from home.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
If you were to do a Google Maps view of the area, you can literally see some of the landmarks in some of the photos and video from Ted's Vantage Point.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

If I were to drive 8 hours from Branson, I'd be 2 hours from home.

But you wouldn't be around Morehouse, MO. You'd be way, way past it. So, unless Phillips was giving some misinformation about the distance, Morehouse or its environs can't be the location of Marley Woods.

If you were to do a Google Maps view of the area, you can literally see some of the landmarks in some of the photos and video from Ted's Vantage Point.

I have tried that a little bit, but no luck so far. Can you help in this regard? I'm completely open to the idea that Phillips was lying about the distance from Branson.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by Brian Now]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Just so you understand, I live in Minnesota.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join