It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charges Filed Against 15 Israeli Officials

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
\I found this quote by Adolf Hitler....
"I could have annihilated all the Jews in the world, but left some of them so you would know why I was killing them" \

I wouldnt generalize... such complicated matters (concerning money, power and leaders)...
Food for thought: Hitler has given the rank of real Arian to the zionist Trotsky...
a strange behaviour of the person who made the statments you mentioned.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by Russi]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Darky6K

This one? au.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliterated

That's it, but the one I saw had Johnny Cash's rendition of Hurt to it.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Russi

Sorry, didn't mean to generalise. It was just interesting to find. I have been reading alot of Hitler quotes lately and the similarities between what he has said and what Israel do is amazing. He would have to be the worlds most influential political figure in all of history. Imagine if someone equally as influential, through manipulation and propaganda convinced the world it was ok to kill a different ethnic group this time.

Reminds me of the Karpman dancing triangle

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
read the charges, see photos, submit info if yu have any

Anyone who has information about the suspect when he is outside of the Israeli borders, report immediately to:

The Prosecutor
POBox 19519
2500 Hague
Netherlands
Fax +31 70 515 8 555
[email protected]

[edit on 28-1-2009 by Russi]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I saw the video Obliterated linked. I was in tears and I haven't cried for twenty years.

I have downloaded it from youtube and if it gets censured, I will put it up again.

I will post the video here;

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
The death of Zionism will be a rebirth for civilization as a whole! The end of Israel would be an intelligent first step toward that goal. I remain hopeful that the whole lot of them will be tried, prosecuted and sentenced for the world to see. Zionism is the worst sort of terroristic fanaticism and MUST BE DESTROYED at any and all costs!

amen

to

that

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
It is all awful. All the videos, the news articles, everything is just disgusting. I hope that justice exists, and that justice will prevail.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
"A Spanish court says it is investigating an alleged "crime against humanity" involving Israel for its 2002 bombing in Gaza that killed 15 people and wounded 150 others."
Spain court in 2002 Israel 'war crime' probe

The Israelis named in the case, besides former defense minister Ben-Eliezer, are the following former officials: Dan Halutz, Israeli air force commander at the time; Doron Almog, a general in charge of Israel's southern command; Giora Eiland, president of the national security council; Michael Herzog, a senior defense ministry official, Moshe Ya'alon, head of the Israeli defense forces and Abraham Dichter, a senior security official.
The court said it will notify Israel to request that those named in the complaint be formally notified, so that they could called by the Spanish court to testify.
--------------------------
lets recall what happened in two years (2004) in Spain:
Mossad bombed train in Madrid! 191 killed and 1800 injured... Madrid_train_bombings
the world media accused "muslim terrorists". That is Israel, by its methods has proved to Spain that "muslim terrorists" are bad. Though whats the sense for the muslims to bomb the train in Madrid, where the court there has been investigating military crimes of Israel against the muslims??? - "Make war by deception!" written in Torah
If you compare any opposition of Russia against Israel with regards to any Middle Eastern problems, you will be able to trace the direct time connection with the explosions in Moscow.
Be aware and read the media with critical mind!

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Russi]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Spanish police arrested some people charged with global fraud - stole 420 mln pounds - that is in dollars - 1 milliard. 5 "spanish" arrested and 1 guy from Argentina.
Well, lets look at the picture of the founder and director of this thievish "investition company" Langbar International en.wikipedia.org... - Mariusz Rybak.
photo Rybak
"One of the men is alleged to be a former member of Israel's Mossad", - Video - look at faces - karl Marxes!!
video fraud
There are no "former" memebrs of Mossad - this is oxymoron - the same as former KGB member
))
And in modern world, the word "investor" is an international synonim of "dupe"...
------------------

Pro-Israel media: Bloggers join media war
Some 1,000 new immigrants and foreign-language-speaking Jews volunteer to army of bloggers set up by Absorption Ministry and Foreign Ministry with the stated objective of flooding blogs with pro-Israel opinions
link

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Russi]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Fearing court action, IDF begins purging officer details from documents

By Tomer Zarchin, Haaretz Correspondent

The Israel Defense Forces has begun removing the names and details of army officers involved in Operation Cast Lead from legal documents, Haaretz has learned.

Several orders of temporary custody for Gaza detainees, submitted to the Be'er Sheva district court, had the names and military ID numbers of the signatory officers blacked out.

The censor's office issued sweeping gag orders on the names of all officers who participated in the operation, fearing their identification would expose them to legal action abroad.
Advertisement

Civil rights lawyer Tamar Peleg-Shrik said such details have not been censored before, and that the move indicates the IDF's concerns.

Source-Haaretz

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Russi

there is crime there must be a punishment.

What is the crime?

Israel going after a bunch of fanatics that have threatened their right to exist.

Israel killing all of those civilians? In reality we don't know who is responsible for those civilians deaths. It is war and both sides are firing.

Israel using wp? Are wp as flares not permitted?

Israel starving the Palestinians because Israel closed the borders? Well then they better started filing charges against Egypt for doing the same thing.

if i show you images about crimes they comitted, will you promise me not to cry?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well, if Israelis are going to be charged by a kangaroo court, then they may wish to go back, vaporize the place and earn some of the criticism they've been receiving.

After all, these courts, the Hague, the UN, UN observers, the lawyers, and the witnesses, are all bought and paid for by Arab oil money.

Plain and simple.

And let's just wait and see what eventually happens. I can file charges against anyone, but that neither makes them true, nor makes any kangaroo determination enforceable.

This is a joke.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Well, if Israelis are going to be charged by a kangaroo court, then they may wish to go back, vaporize the place and earn some of the criticism they've been receiving.

After all, these courts, the Hague, the UN, UN observers, the lawyers, and the witnesses, are all bought and paid for by Arab oil money.

Plain and simple.

And let's just wait and see what eventually happens. I can file charges against anyone, but that neither makes them true, nor makes any kangaroo determination enforceable.

This is a joke.

what do you mean with kangeroo???

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Reignite

Just exactly what I said. Kangaroo. A joke.

Everyone involved has been bought and paid for.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by audas

reply to post by Russi

What is the crime?

Israel going after a bunch of fanatics that have threatened their right to exist.

Israel killing all of those civilians? In reality we don't know who is responsible for those civilians deaths. It is war and both sides are firing.

Israel starving the Palestinians because Israel closed the borders? Well then they better started filing charges against Egypt for doing the same thing.

Deliberately targeting civillian as targets.
Collective punishment of civilians.
Genocide.
The list goes on, and on , and on and on..............................

Your clear and undeniable bias is no substitute for the truth, and has absolutely no relevance to humanity, truth or justice - it is simply your bias and ignorance.

What a joke. If Israel deliberately target civilians, or enacted genocide, there would be no Palestinians.

The Palestinians overwhelmingly seem to support a terrorist group- Hamas. They chose their fate.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Reignite

Just exactly what I said. Kangaroo. A joke.

Everyone involved has been bought and paid for.

even so, i am sure that this is happening on BOTH sides then, since the last case of 4 convicted israeli officers were released after court even with the most obvious proof.....

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu

Originally posted by audas

reply to post by Russi

What is the crime?

Deliberately targeting civillian as targets.
Collective punishment of civilians.
Genocide.
The list goes on, and on , and on and on..............................

Your clear and undeniable bias is no substitute for the truth, and has absolutely no relevance to humanity, truth or justice - it is simply your bias and ignorance.

What a joke. If Israel deliberately target civilians, or enacted genocide, there would be no Palestinians.

The Palestinians overwhelmingly seem to support a terrorist group- Hamas. They chose their fate.

first line, true, soon there will be no more of them left if this continues...

second line, wrong, the pro-muslim Hamas has forcibly entered the palestine government while Israel was putting every pro-palestine party behind locked bars.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join