It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please help me with flaring a psi ball

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Can someone please help me with flaring a psi ball??
i have been able to make a psi ball easily but im not yet sure how to flare it
or make it visible to other people (if this is possible)
please tell me of anything that might help,
thanks all

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
You cannot "flare" a psiball, It is your inner energy. To flare or make it visible usually means that you wish to show it off which in turn conflicts with your inner self. Since psiballs or qigong is basic teachings of knowing's one inner self and controlling the flow of life energy in the body, it is there for the purpose of serving you as a main directive.

To make it visible is usually and not always, doubting yourself or doubting the feeling of energy flowing. Your eyes are not the only proof that your body gives you. This is my take on it and what my grandmaster taught me as a shaolin student for 2 years. Though it takes a grandmaster many years to even master this flow of energy.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

hmm, well i appreciate your help, but i assure you. i do not want to show this off, i just figured it would be more of a challenge for me.
well, so your telling me you cannot flare a psi ball to make it visible? or is it just require alot of skill and energy??

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Hello young man, About flaring it, you should first explain me what you did to make a Psi Ball, then I can help you. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
A psiball is a flow of energy through your body, your life force if you will. Alot of qigong masters do not make it visible for obviouse reasons. Exposing your life force to the naked eye, to anyone's naked eye is dangerous. Maybe it is just supersition, but no known technique exposes the life force in a visible form, thats all in hollywood.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 44drake44

well, i used some common techniques told to me by some people on ATS
they told me to place your hands about 6inches away from each other
and imagine the energy in my body rushing to my dominant hand (left in my case)
and then to think of more coming from my stomach and rushing to my right hand (or non dominant), but still thinking of it going to my left hand at the same time
and then when your hands feel kind of funny to think of it rushing out of both of your hands into the middle forming a ball.
this took me a while to get the hang of but it works for me

to see if its working, or just to feel the energy i curl my fingers in towards the ball and it feels very warm, (if you do it right)
and that is how i make a psi ball

anymore questions?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

hmm, i see your points here,
but if you shouldnt make it visible, then why do so many people claim that theres nothing wrong with it and its just another thing to challenge yourself with??

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I simply don't know. Can you link me these sources? Most people who claim to be able to use qigong with no prior training usually experience something else.

Out of all the grandmasters I have met in my studies, only 4 or 5 of them can manipulate their life energy. There are those who can manipulate it at a higher level but they live in seclusion. Be wary of false claims.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

hmm, well im not really sure of links, i met most of these people on ATS
and im not sure about this qigong thing, (not sure how to spell it)
but if you search it on ATS you might get some hits,
check it out
tell me what you think

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by comiesk8er

I don't think it's possible to flare a psi ball like you say. I do know though that if you go into a dark room at night with a little bit of light and cup your hands you can see a ball of energy there which is actually your aura. Anyone can do this and it makes for a neat party trick

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Hello LeTan,

You seem to know what you are talking about!!

Please read your U2U.

Mindcrime

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Fat Azn

party trick??
no, this is not something to just show off at parties and junk like that

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by comiesk8er

If you want to see it work, then make it work for something. Fill it with intention, for example.

Fill it with love, for example and throw it at someone who needs it, or luck, or compassion, or simply ease, joy or peace. SEE IT WORK.

That will strenghten your power. Later on, you can heal people with it, or even do the opposite when people deserves it, but watch out. First rule is what you do to others comes back to haunt you, after a while.

You don´t need to actually see it, to know it works. That´s a challenge.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Why am I thinking about 'Dragonball Z' or some sort of dungeons and dragons fireball spell here?

Why would you want to flare a psiball?

For your info though.

I can normally make a thermometer increase the heat upto the point my hands will no longer make the mercury rise, But then I can make it rise some more by focusing the image of heat or flames through the ends of my fingers that'll take the mercury higher.
I really should take notes about it one day.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
hi im new to the whole chi and stuffs

but quick question im tryin to make the psi balls but....

is it a good sign that u can feel ur body tingle

like i can easily create some thing that makes my body tingle from my chest and spread everywhere to my body

this chi or just something else?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

dont worry, thats just the energy filling your body
try picturing the energy going from your body to your hands and from your hands into a ball between your two hands
then you hands will tingle and your body wont

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
2nd day of into this chi ordeal.....

well thats good thing to hear i can bring and feel my chi out through my body
ever since i was like 8.....

quick question again..

can telekinesis work with chi?

cause i swear to god everyday when i was like 6-7 i remember me somehow levitating maybe just an inch off the ground dont knwo if its just my imagination or it happened......

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
wow, i wonder what the off topic person said??
lol,

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I've got pretty big psi-balls LOL
Nah but seriously, if you do create a flow of energy between your hands, how is it possible to make it visible? I mean, you can't usually see electricity unless it is moving through air in the form of lightning, would it be a similar phenomenon if you saw your own life force?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join